Ragsy' s A20 Modlets

Ragsy 2145

On 7/19/2020 at 4:46 PM, Dragontear said:

Thank you for working on the mods.

Would it be possible to have Bicycle parts like the chassis, wheels and handlebars instead of full vehicles in dumpsters?
Similar to how we used to find weapon parts rather than full weapons, still speeds up getting a starting vehicle, but requires some putting together.

Yes thats possible as well ...... I think someone else asked for it too .

Ragsy !!

1 hour ago, Ragsy 2145 said:

Yes thats possible as well ...... I think someone else asked for it too .

Ragsy !!

Find Bicycle Parts in Dumpsters

I put this together as an alternate version to find bicycles in dumpsters as per request in the forums and from other users  ( Dragontear and Garee amongst them) ... I also added possibilty of finding a schematic for bicycle at a 'lower probabilty' ,  I was going to go with the loot template system but the point of this is to change from finding full Bicycles early game to finding the parts so any feedback on the probability levels would be welcome .

Regards

Ragsy !!

Edited by Ragsy 2145 (see edit history)

3 hours ago, Raestloz said:

Hello Ragsy, does your classical zombies mod still work with A19? The description on first post says it's only up to A18

Have not tested it fully with A19 yet been busy with other projects at the moment (vehicles and physics stuff) , i was going to hold off at least until A19 stable comes out for a update as too many things changing between experimentals.

It probably still works apart from the headshots part as that appears to have changed..... if i get a chance i will look at it over next few days .

Regards

Ragsy

1 hour ago, Dragontear said:

Finally gotten a map generated that I like, and encountering this during game load.

97350957_Bicycleerror.png.e502486a55a3233b1f331b30a7618b36.png

Maybe a typo or something?

Hi Dragontear

Open the loot.xml file found in the mod's config folder (use notepad ++).

Missing add </append>, after this line <item group = "schematicsVehiclesT0" prob = "0.11" />, to close.

Edited by Gouki (see edit history)

On 7/23/2020 at 4:04 AM, Gouki said:

Hi Dragontear

Open the loot.xml file found in the mod's config folder (use notepad ++).

Missing add </append>, after this line <item group = "schematicsVehiclesT0" prob = "0.11" />, to close.

Doh lol ..... thats what you get for doing it live on gitlab instead of uploading the one working on my PC ,  Thanks Gouki for the spot .

Regards

Ragsy !!

Special thanks @Ragsy 2145
Following your config files for various vehicle setups, I've managed to get all of Manux A17 vehicles working in A19 b173 and using fuel where applicable. What I can't figure out is how to add the parts to the workshop so they be crafted and not just pulled from cm. This is for my own personal use as I have no intention of publishing anothers hard work and passion.

6 hours ago, Finch55 said:

Special thanks @Ragsy 2145
Following your config files for various vehicle setups, I've managed to get all of Manux A17 vehicles working in A19 b173 and using fuel where applicable. What I can't figure out is how to add the parts to the workshop so they be crafted and not just pulled from cm. This is for my own personal use as I have no intention of publishing anothers hard work and passion.

I think the tags changed for the recipes.xml   .... Progression is pretty much the same

Think it may be linked to perk as well   tags="perkGreaseMonkey,learnable">   Hope that helps you out example from 4x4 vanilla

<recipe name="vehicle4x4TruckAccessories" count="1" craft_time="210" craft_area="workbench" tags="perkGreaseMonkey,learnable,workbenchCrafting">
	<ingredient name="resourceElectricParts" count="33"/>
	<ingredient name="resourceHeadlight" count="8"/>
	<ingredient name="resourceMetalPipe" count="50"/>
	<ingredient name="resourceSpring" count="4"/>
	<ingredient name="resourceMechanicalParts" count="16"/>
	<effect_group>
		<passive_effect name="CraftingIngredientCount" operation="perc_add" level="0,3" value=".5,.5" tags="resourceMechanicalParts,resourceMetalPipe,resourceElectricParts,resourceSpring"/>
	</effect_group>
</recipe>

Reminds me to check recipes in crafting for the Vehicle Madness Revamp Beta I am working on and trying to finalise that after all the physics updates and converting to linear lighting and so forth lol .  Although my crafting parts is linked to the Autoworkbench .

Regards

Ragsy !!

Edited by Ragsy 2145
Update Info (see edit history)

Thanks for adding bike parts in dumpters.. I still look in them even if the mod isn't installed, and even try to look in dumpsters in other games now!;)

Btw, I read someone fixed the tire mod..I installed it a week or so ago, and never saw any of the additional tire materials drop when harvested.

On 7/11/2020 at 2:01 AM, Gouki said:

Thanks Ragsy 2145,to update the mods, I still have the useful tire mod and it works correctly, of course I had to fix it and it's going great.

Waiting for the new version of vehicle madness.

Do you have a link to the working tire mod?

11 minutes ago, Gareee said:

Thanks for adding bike parts in dumpters.. I still look in them even if the mod isn't installed, and even try to look in dumpsters in other games now!;)

Btw, I read someone fixed the tire mod..I installed it a week or so ago, and never saw any of the additional tire materials drop when harvested.

Do you have a link to the working tire mod?

Hi Gareee

It only gives you ForgedSteel, ScrapPolymers, Oil and vehicleWheels when destroying, not harvesting.
They have a low probability, if you want to edit it according to your criteria.
Stop by my post there I have it:

20 hours ago, Gouki said:

Hi Gareee

It only gives you ForgedSteel, ScrapPolymers, Oil and vehicleWheels when destroying, not harvesting.
They have a low probability, if you want to edit it according to your criteria.
Stop by my post there I have it:

Thanks!

I've hit a bit of a bottleneck, BDubs AIO, Telrics Vehicles and manux vehicles all work in A19 but only Bbub's shows in the workshop. It's probably staring me in the face but I can't figure out what Bdub has done differently for his to show. Eric's vehicle paint mod and mc alterations also does not show in the ws and can only be pulled from cm.

6 hours ago, Finch55 said:

I've hit a bit of a bottleneck, BDubs AIO, Telrics Vehicles and manux vehicles all work in A19 but only Bbub's shows in the workshop. It's probably staring me in the face but I can't figure out what Bdub has done differently for his to show. Eric's vehicle paint mod and mc alterations also does not show in the ws and can only be pulled from cm.

I honestly have not tried them altogether in A19 ,  I have used them altogether at same time in A18.4 , I had VM Bdubs Telrics and Manux ......   If your recipes are sorted ok as shown before in the 4x4 Example then check the progression files  should be something like this 

<append xpath="/progression/perks/perk[@name='perkGreaseMonkey']/effect_group/passive_effect[@level='4,5']/@tags">,vehicleRiverBoatAccessories,vehicleRiverBoatHull</append>

Thats for my new riverboat modlet thats coming out shortly ,  each assembly of parts should conform to the new ways so i would check all of the stuff for each mod you have installed ,  it may be a lot of changes required to fall in line with A19 .

<recipe name="BoatPropellerAssy" count="2" craft_time="100" craft_area="workbench" tags="perkGreaseMonkey,learnable,workbenchCrafting">
	<ingredient name="resourceForgedSteel" count="20"/>
	<ingredient name="resourceElectricParts" count="10"/>
	<ingredient name="resourceMechanicalParts" count="10"/>
	<ingredient name="resourceDuctTape" count="10"/>
	<effect_group>
		<passive_effect name="CraftingIngredientCount" operation="perc_add" level="0,3" value=".5,.5" tags="resourceForgedSteel,resourceElectricParts,resourceMechanicalParts,resourceDuctTape,"/>
	</effect_group>
</recipe>

I assume you are using a vanilla game and then adding the mods ....

Best take this to private message and i will see what i can do if you dont fix it  ;)

Hope this helps

Ragsy !!

Edited by Ragsy 2145
More info (see edit history)

14 hours ago, beware14 said:

Ragsy Useful Tires

If it drops forged steel and oil, why not change the wheel recipe accordingly?

I am no longer looking after this modlet .... Gouki has control of it now and can be found in this thread ,  he may change it or not.

In Vehicle Madness mod which I and others are working on we have a system where you can pickup Tires and Rims and make wheels or find damaged ones you can repair in early game ,  I am going to move the system to get tire , get rim ( Currently tire and hubcap) and place on tire fitting machine to repair and make a functioning wheel in due course.  Tire fitting machines will be found in the world maybe with a chance to repair them and place at your base .

Ragsy !!

Just now, Ragsy 2145 said:

I am no longer looking after this modlet .... Gouki has control of it now and can be found in this thread ,  he may change it or not.

In Vehicle Madness mod which I and others are working on we have a system where you can pickup Tires and Rims and make wheels or find damaged ones you can repair in early game ,  I am going to move the system to get tire , get rim ( Currently tire and hubcap) and place on tire fitting machine to repair and make a functioning wheel in due course.  Tire fitting machines will be found in the world maybe with a chance to repair them and place at your base .

Ragsy !!

Good news Ragsy, it is a great addition to add a car station and it costs you work to manufacture everything, I was already worrying not knowing about vehicles madness, hehe.

Sorry CrazyAluminium it is a modlet purely done to help the vanilla game player.

Although if you wanted add the Bdub parts in drops for a personal modlet and not publish it then I think thats the best way to go.

I will look at the modlet again soon and I think i may have a way to have it work generically with other vehicle mods provided the other mods add thier vehicle parts to the vehiclePartsTiered loot group .

Ragsy !!

Edited by Ragsy 2145
user name had changed (see edit history)

Updated the Vehicle Parts in Air drops Modlet for A19.

With this new version linked to the new tiered system you will get chances of the appropriate vanilla vehicle parts in air drops that correspond to player level. 

If other vehicle mods  have vehicle parts added to the group vehiclePartsTiered you will have chances of getting an air drop with their parts in.

I tested this with my new boats (coming soon for stable version) and i got boat parts after i reached greasemonkey level 4 .   This will definately not work on all of the vehicle mods out there so be warned but will work in vanilla game also.

Download here

The old vanilla parts only version is still on my git download and information is here

Ragsy !!