Improvements for the dedicated server

Alloc

I'm trying to make a custom 'mod' using your ModApi.

Right now I have a consolecommand that should give player an item to their inventory like this:

it does return true but it does not add any item to inventory, anything I missed? or is this just not possible?

Inventory is client side, you can't control it from server side code.

any issues with the "rlp" command for removing the landclaimblock?

The console says the claim was removed. After i try "llp" i see the claimblock again in the list.

Was the claim block on a currently loaded chunk? I.e. it can't remove the *actual block* if the chunk isn't loaded on the server. In that case it can only remove the association to a player, but at least this part should work. (And it should no longer be shown in the list after that).

Was the claim block on a currently loaded chunk? I.e. it can't remove the *actual block* if the chunk isn't loaded on the server. In that case it can only remove the association to a player, but at least this part should work. (And it should no longer be shown in the list after that).

The chunk wasn't loaded at the moment. but it also won't removed the association to the player.

thats why i asking for this. :D

Hello my friend is server admin and he have WEBMOD. But he have problem with ingame shop, anyone who try to enter shop website get this error:

YOU MUST JOIN THE SERVER TO USE THE SHOP.

You are using the IP

Of course whe are login to server

EDIT: Sorry not this thread.

Edited by Szynsz (see edit history)

Hello my friend is server admin and he have WEBMOD. But he have problem with ingame shop, anyone who try to enter shop website get this error:

YOU MUST JOIN THE SERVER TO USE THE SHOP.

You are using the IP

Of course whe are login to server

EDIT: Sorry not this thread.

This is a actual issue of the current patch. So stay tuned for the next patch. :)

Alloc, is there any way you can add player level to listplayers output?

Should be possible ;)

Nor can we register one.

But it states how you can get one ;)

But I'll reenable registration, maybe spammers have lost interest in trying as it was disabled for some time now.

But I'll reenable registration, maybe spammers have lost interest in trying as it was disabled for some time now.

Nope, unfortunately they're still on to it, got three spam registrations already. Gotta stick to manual registration :(

Alloc, can you fire off multiple teleports each time? So in affect hovering the player for a second or two, which would give some time to load the floor? I'm going this on my server, where each TP is actually 8 rapid fire TPs for about 2 seconds, and it's resolved the falling through the ground issue.

Alloc, can you fire off multiple teleports each time? So in affect hovering the player for a second or two, which would give some time to load the floor? I'm going this on my server, where each TP is actually 8 rapid fire TPs for about 2 seconds, and it's resolved the falling through the ground issue.

I tried doing something similar by putting in a 1 second delay but it was not enough time in between the TPs and I didn't want to add anymore intentional delays.

Alloc,

Sorry if this has been answered but I did not see it any where. Since you are on the Staff now, why do your "fixes" come out as a mod instead of just rolling with the dedicated server release?

He's stated recently that this is "a spare time project". It's not something he gets paid to maintain. The update will come when it comes.

Until then, either stay on 11.2, or run without the mod.

He's stated recently that this is "a spare time project". It's not something he gets paid to maintain. The update will come when it comes.

Until then, either stay on 11.2, or run without the mod.

Thanks for the info. I am not trying to rush anyone.

I just think that this code should be part of the core because it is so good. They really should pay him for it. These changes make the game so much better to manage and thus improves the player experience.

I am currently running the servers without the mod but we miss it

:sentimental: