Prefabs and News from TopMinder A17(Tom)

TopMinder

Sry, i don´t know how Nitrogen works. I think it doesn´t work, because Nitrogen has its own townlist. So you must change the file in which the Prefabs are listed. The map you are using with Nitrogen is pregenerated i think.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Add 4 more Prefabs to the OP Modlet for A17.4 b4

The Research Vessel (Made by Pille)

ODsFs3y.jpg

The Lakeside Lodge (Made by Kam)

Ni6koeJ.jpg

The Red Mesa Alpha Labs (one additional Level made by Pille to the original Vanilla Prefab)

ZwIrdpt.jpg

The Watertank (Made by Top Minder)

pvzPOYH.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

Hi, and thx Henk. Yes, spin me round, and also getting need for some donuts. :)

Here comes the MinderManor for this Modlet. Some changes made it in. High dangerous place to go in ^^

Be aware of the dogs...

A lot of rooms and secrets to find.

Download in the OP

RkVfvHz.jpg

8si1pkZ.jpg

Have fun

Yes, the video should be pretty dark in the first three parts. From the house one should only see the outline, from the corridor more because of the lights, and from the third part only the fireplace. Together with the soundtrack that should create a little bit of horror with what you can think of it. Towards the end, things get brighter and brighter. When turning the light higher on your screen, you can get some more Details.

• 5 weeks later...
Awesome video Top. Thank you and your lot for all of these fantastic builds. I was super impressed with that red town in particular. That one needs to be converted over for A18. Looks like a good post apocalyptic human settlement. 😎👍

I agree would be a great addition to the compo pack. There were lots of nice ones to only if lol

Archived