Xyth's A19 - A17 Modlet Collection

xyth

love the billboards xyth :)

just a question... I'm not getting anything from billboardvideomp4. the other 2 work great. I am using the stock images, haven't changed anything. should I be? or is it something else?

no complaints :) just curious

edit: I hooked it up, it turns on and off, just no images or vids

Junk Drops

Hey Xyth! I just wanted to share what I did to get a lot more junk items in my game. I know it may be a bit much but if anyone wanted to increase the Junk drops, all you have to do is place this at the bottom of the Loot.xml. Its helped me get the amount of material I was looking for. With loot turned up to 500%, you can scavenge all the material you need. But you will be scrapping a TON. :D

<!-- LOOTGROUPS -->
	<append xpath="/lootcontainers/lootgroup[@name='junk']">
			<item group="itemJunk" count="0,5" prob="4"/>
	</append>
	<append xpath="/lootcontainers/lootgroup[@name='automotive']">
			<item group="junkPersonal" count="0,2" prob="6"/>
	</append>		
	<append xpath="/lootcontainers/lootgroup[@name='backpacks']">
			<item group="junkPersonal" count="0,5" prob="6"/>
	</append>		
	<append xpath="/lootcontainers/lootgroup[@name='sportingGoods']">
			<item group="junkPersonal" count="0,3" prob="2"/>
	</append>		
	<append xpath="/lootcontainers/lootgroup[@name='garbage']">
			<item group="itemJunk" count="0,5" prob="6"/>
	</append>		
	<append xpath="/lootcontainers/lootgroup[@name='cupboard']">
	</append>
	<!-- LOOTCONTAINERS -->
	<append xpath="/lootcontainers/lootcontainer[@id='70']"><!-- REGULAR ZOMBIE LOOT -->
			<item group="junkPersonal" count="0,3" prob="4"/>				
	</append>
	<append xpath="/lootcontainers/lootcontainer[@id='71']"><!-- STRONG ZOMBIE LOOT -->
			<item group="junkPersonal" count="0,5" prob="6"/>				
	</append>
	<append xpath="/lootcontainers/lootcontainer[@id='36']"><!-- LUGGAGE -->
			<item group="junkPersonal" count="0,4" prob="6"/>				
	</append>
	<append xpath="/lootcontainers/lootcontainer[@id='19']"><!-- CARS -->
	</append>
	<append xpath="/lootcontainers/lootcontainer[@id='10']"><!-- GARBAGE -->
			<item group="itemJunk" count="0,5" prob="6"/>				
	</append>
	<append xpath="/lootcontainers/lootcontainer[@id='9']"><!-- BACKPACKS -->
	</append>
	<append xpath="/lootcontainers/lootcontainer[@id='6']"><!-- NIGHTSTANDS -->
			<item group="junkPersonal" count="0,3" prob="6"/>				
	</append>
	<append xpath="/lootcontainers/lootcontainer[@id='8']"><!-- SINKS,CUPBOARDS -->
			<item group="itemJunk" count="0,2" prob="4"/>				
	</append>
	<append xpath="/lootcontainers/lootcontainer[@id='35']"><!-- TREE STUMPS -->
			<item group="junkPersonal" count="0,3" prob="4"/>				
	</append>
	<append xpath="/lootcontainers/lootcontainer[@id='43']"><!-- LOCKERS -->
			<item group="junkPersonal" count="0,2" prob="5"/>				
	</append>

I don't know how to get the text into a scrolllable box. SORRY :(

lol NVM, figured it out. :D

Edited by Punisher66 (see edit history)

Dude! The Tv's are a great touch. :D I'm looking on Youtube for Emergency Broadcast Alerts that refer to a pandemic, or zombies. ;) It'll add a great level of ambiance and a definite spooky factor. :D

--Dang it. I can't seem to get them Tv's to work. Hooked them up to a battery bank. I can turn them on and off. But no video/audio.--

Edited by Punisher66 (see edit history)

Dude! The Tv's are a great touch. :D I'm looking on Youtube for Emergency Broadcast Alerts that refer to a pandemic, or zombies. ;) It'll add a great level of ambiance and a definite spooky factor. :D

--Dang it. I can't seem to get them Tv's to work. Hooked them up to a battery bank. I can turn them on and off. But no video/audio.--

Sorry, fixed a pathing issue. Should work now. Also, they don't need power, just hook up a wire to them then unhook the wire.

Edited by xyth (see edit history)

I placed them, powered them, unpowered them. Turned them on and off, nothing.

Only a black screen. I tried my own .mp4's. Nothing. :(

I've got other problems too, like food and water values not showing up in my stats menu, armor rating not adding right.

So I think I may have too many mods/edits. That or the game is just buggy as hell right now :)

How about this friend that I use

link

link

link

link

link

I hope you serv

Edited by josefdarks (see edit history)

You plan to put much needed radio

I started on a model, old school radio set. Only issue is that your .mp3 files would need to be converted to .mp4 for it to work as a modlet. It takes a minute to do using free conversion websites.

Cool videos guys, glad to see you are doing good things with the modlet. BTW, there is no reason why it can't have more than 3 channels, but that seemed like a good place to start.

I started on a model, old school radio set. Only issue is that your .mp3 files would need to be converted to .mp4 for it to work as a modlet. It takes a minute to do using free conversion websites.

Cool videos guys, glad to see you are doing good things with the modlet. BTW, there is no reason why it can't have more than 3 channels, but that seemed like a good place to start.

Thanks your mod It's a masterpiece Much needed in the game More Videos Enjoy

link https://youtu.be/sUpLuwY7XMY

link

link

link https://youtu.be/Dq-f9TR5L2o

First I want to stress how amazing this is. We are holding a Night of the Living Dead viewing using this. The possibilities are endless.

I have a question/request if at all possible. Is there a way to include a screen projector size asset for this? Say 5m or so in height? I was going to build a movie theater JUST for this and wanted something a bit bigger.

If not understandable you have a lot on your plate. Thank you for such amazing work.

Oh and if anyone wants to adjust the audio level or brightness of their mp4 for the perfect look these are 2 great free tools I use

https://www.kapwing.com/adjust-video

http://www.videolouder.com/

Just up your mp4 clip to those sites and edit away

Edited by JaxTeller718 (see edit history)

I can make any size or shape work. Im projecting the video onto a simple plane that I layer onto any model. So yea if you like the billboard i can reuse that and scale it up, or if you want to send me a model you make as a Unity package I can rig that up as well. Just let me know if you like the lights as is etc.

Sorry, I'm a bit slow. Just so I understand... If I put this on my server, everyone has to download it in order for it to work, correct?

I tried putting it on my private game, and a friend couldn't join me until they installed it too. Unless it was something else causing issues?

Sorry, I'm a bit slow. Just so I understand... If I put this on my server, everyone has to download it in order for it to work, correct?

I tried putting it on my private game, and a friend couldn't join me until they installed it too. Unless it was something else causing issues?

Only xml files are pushed by a server. If you load new objects such as blocks or billboards, those .unity3d files need to be on every client. just copy the entire Mods folder to each client game directory