Xyth's A19 - A17 Modlet Collection

xyth

so im using the Salvaged Bats Modlet and noticed that there isn't a recipes for the bats

Correct. I was thinking about adding a lathe workstation that would be needed to turn a new bat, but didn't get that far yet. I wasn't even sure folks would use the mod, it was primarily a teaching modlet. The bats are available in loot though.

Correct. I was thinking about adding a lathe workstation that would be needed to turn a new bat, but didn't get that far yet. I wasn't even sure folks would use the mod, it was primarily a teaching modlet. The bats are available in loot though.

Love The Salvaged Bats Modlet

Whats the drop rate on the bats. I've gone thru a 5 hour session and only found 1 wooden bat.

Thanks for all the hard work!!

i get a fair decent amount of drops of the bats different kinds myself. might depend what yo have your loot set at 100% 200% etc or just plain ole unlucky. but ofc they all can be increased if not dropping as much as you would like. Simply look in loot.xml and change the prob values

My loot is set at 100%, must be just RNG. I did look at the loot.xml but not sure what to change, I saw the entries "mod_chance=.50" but take that as the chance for a mod to be spawned with the bat, did not see anything specific to the bat spawns themselves.

If I change something like this

<item name="meleeWoodBat" mods="head,sweetspot,effects,grip,pommel" mod_chance=".50"/>

To this, would it work?

<item name="meleeWoodBat" prob=".50" mods="head,sweetspot,effects,grip,pommel" mod_chance=".50"/>

Thanks,

My loot is set at 100%, must be just RNG. I did look at the loot.xml but not sure what to change, I saw the entries "mod_chance=.50" but take that as the chance for a mod to be spawned with the bat, did not see anything specific to the bat spawns themselves.

<item name="meleeWoodBat" mods="head,sweetspot,effects,grip,pommel" mod_chance=".50"/>

To this, would it work?

<item name="meleeWoodBat" prob=".50" mods="head,sweetspot,effects,grip,pommel" mod_chance=".50"/>

Thanks,

Having 2 probs in the one comment I dont think would work (could be wrong) may be try changing the prob ".50" to "1"

See if that helps.

Stallionsden, "1" is 100% chance isn't it? Is that how you do a check to make sure a mod is working?

There is a console command to export the currently loaded xml data so you can see what it looks like with the modlets loaded in. (Don't recall the command offhand, and unable to go in game to check at work. Sorry.) You would be able to see if the xml data from the mod got loaded in correctly in those files.

There is a console command to export the currently loaded xml data so you can see what it looks like with the modlets loaded in. (Don't recall the command offhand, and unable to go in game to check at work. Sorry.) You would be able to see if the xml data from the mod got loaded in correctly in those files.

Console Command: exportcurrentconfigs

Dumps it to your Save game folder.

To this, would it work?

Thanks,

The mod_chance probability is the chance that a looted weapon will have one (or more?) weapon modifiers already installed on the bat. For the probability of a mod dropping in loot, or for a bat dropping in loot, you need to edit the loot.xml file in the mod folder.

The mod_chance probability is the chance that a looted weapon will have one (or more?) weapon modifiers already installed on the bat. For the probability of a mod dropping in loot, or for a bat dropping in loot, you need to edit the loot.xml file in the mod folder.

Thanks for the info.

Fun with Flags updated to version 1.2: Changed all textures to use the standard (cutout rendering) shader which should fix MAC OS issues. There is an extra flaglootedMAC flag in the package that probably isn't needed, as that was a work around. If any MAC users still have issues, please let me know.

Fun with Flags updated to version 1.2: Changed all textures to use the standard (cutout rendering) shader which should fix MAC OS issues. There is an extra flaglootedMAC flag in the package that probably isn't needed, as that was a work around. If any MAC users still have issues, please let me know.

Do us PC users need this update? Any benefits or is the one we have fine.

Thank you in advance if you can help me!

Watch some of your videos and I have a hitbox problem!

I recorded a short video showing!

http://prntscr.com/ls8vr7

I'm not very good in English, but I have good will to learn!

What multidim setting do you have in xml? if thats incorrect you will get that effect. Also, consider using the tag manager provided in my tutorial project as having the T_Mesh_B tag in the wrong tag spot in Unity can also cause that issue.

What multidim setting do you have in xml? if thats incorrect you will get that effect. Also, consider using the tag manager provided in my tutorial project as having the T_Mesh_B tag in the wrong tag spot in Unity can also cause that issue.

Thank you, I did what you said, I looked better at the tutorial, it was the TAG, I had to change the Collider too!

Thanks to Guppycur and Lord Neophyte too!

Version 1.2 uploaded. Adds 1k textures to most things, and fixes several mesh issues. These changes were generously made by Dust2Death. He provided 4k textures so a 2k version may be available at some point but the file size is larger than github will allow.