A17 Zombies

TheRPGElite

Heads up, you can't loot zombies now. You also can't get a Femur (and therefore a Bone Shiv) from them now. Not a good change in my opinion. You have to get something for killing all the dead. You only get a Femur/Bone Shiv from animals now. I'm starting to think they are making this game overly complicated.

You can harvest meat with a stone axe. The shiv might give you more meat, but you still get a decent amount with a stone axe.

I was pleasently surprised with this change. Indeed, you get more from a stone axe. Maybe it's too much? I killed a snake and harvested 7 or 8 meat from it. Granted, I haven't looked at recipies yet... so maybe it's balanced.

Finally more wandering zombies! A16 sometimes felt more like The Sleeping Dead than the Walking Dead. OTOH I was hoping the AI changes would make wandering hordes less inclined to try to tunnel through your base rather than walking around it - staying in your base right now is an invitation for disaster until you have your traps out, and even then they will wreck all the traps you need for day 7.

Archived