Just release the shiznit

R0bb0b

Never rush a developer, always gives bad results.

Not that they will let themselves be rushed by us anyway.

I can wait. Enjoy my A15/16 world, add some buildings to my settlement, take nice goodbye pics.

Some day I will wake up in beautiful A17, excited as I was when I took my first steps in 7D2D.

Never rush a developer, always gives bad results.

Not that they will let themselves be rushed by us anyway.

I can wait. Enjoy my A15/16 world, add some buildings to my settlement, take nice goodbye pics.

Some day I will wake up in beautiful A17, excited as I was when I took my first steps in 7D2D.

Easy to say for someone who haven't played since alpha 1.

While the game, when finally be released(or more "if"?) will be great, the road there makes some kickstarter supporters grow not only tired, but literally old.

The promise of one good game we'll spend so much time in is a driving force for us, but damn, they do take their sweet time going there.

That is all. Lots of respect to you though. Just waiting sucks and you are kind of starting to too.

- - - Updated - - -

If you have another project, like I've heard, I'd be interested, probably.

We don't want to release it in a shiznit state. ;)

And thank God for that, since if they did release, the people currently crying for the release would be the first to line up and cry about the bugs. Instead of 30 pages of incessant moaning and crap ignorant analysis from either a "legal" or business process perspective, there would be 50 slamming the Pimps for all the problems.

I really want to play A17... but I want to play it in the best shape possible, too. So do it right instead of rushed.

And thank God for that, since if they did release, the people currently crying for the release would be the first to line up and cry about the bugs. Instead of 30 pages of incessant moaning and crap ignorant analysis from either a "legal" or business process perspective, there would be 50 slamming the Pimps for all the problems.

I really want to play A17... but I want to play it in the best shape possible, too. So do it right instead of rushed.

So you are not going to play the experimental then..?

We don't want to release it in a shiznit state. ;)

aww c'mon. Think of the memes? Could be hilarious.

"The 7DTD Shiznit Extravaganza and Lollapazoo!" **

** Beer not included.

Hell, I'd have a blast streaming that. hee-hee. Yes, I'd include the beer. (for me)

(it would be a see? THIS is why you don't want it to.. oh frack, it blowed up again, okies, restarting the game and grabbing another brewswki.. Remember, every time it blows up, y'all gotsta take a drink)

oh my, the possiblities...

yeah, I'm eeeeevvvvviiiilllll

:evil:

Archived