Is there's any planned sales for the game?

TheDay755Hero

I have been wondering if there will be any upcoming sales coming for 7 Days to Die...

Because I wanted to buy like 5 copies for me and some of my friends and the total price will be $125 and that's kind of very high price in Egypt and for a 15 year old too.

(multiply 125 x 18 to get the price in EGP)

I have been wondering if there will be any upcoming sales coming for 7 Days to Die...

Because I wanted to buy like 5 copies for me and some of my friends and the total price will be $125 and that's kind of very high price in Egypt and for a 15 year old too.

(multiply 125 x 18 to get the price in EGP)

Every October (Halloween) the game is on sale.

Maybe in summer sale as well.

Most of the times 30~50% off.

Every October (Halloween) the game is on sale.

Maybe in summer sale as well.

Most of the times 30~50% off.

This^^^^^^

Did the summer sale already end? Thought someone brought up a week or so ago about the double sale thing.

Just keep an eye out and look for the sale. Not sure if anyone can give a (when) to when the next one will be. Just have to keep looking out.

It is not a guarantee and the odds can be slim but what you got to lose while you wait. So while waiting with the new update happening someone on twitch will probably do a give away or something. It may or may not happen and you may or may not win. But if you do then that would be one less copy you have to worry about.

And if money really, really, really is a problem. I hope I do not get banned for this because I know lots of developers don't want to use this because sometimes they are stolen. But Steam keys via marketplaces. Should be available for €8~€9.

Devs please delete this message, if you wish :-).

- - - Updated - - -

Also, according to Dutch Steam page. 2x 2-Pack + 1x Single game = €96,97. That's about 112 USD. Saves another 13USD.

- - - Updated - - -

Also, Also, https://steamdb.info/app/251570/

Thanks for everyone who replied.

I just wanted to know the pattern of the last year so I can get an estimate on when is the next sale coming.

Also, about those keys I want to buy the game legally since I have some experience in making games (just little side projects nothing big) and I know how hard it is to make such a big game programing, animation modeling texturing, artificial intelligence, etc...

So if the next sale is in October no problem.

One thing most people don't know is there is a tax on digital goods in a lot of countries. A value-added tax (VAT), known in some countries as a goods and services tax (GST), is a type of tax that is assessed incrementally, based on the increase in value of a product or service at each stage of production or distribution. I sell music all over the world and it is crazy how much some countries are taxed on top of the sale price. Not sure if that is the case in Egypt, but in Europe people that purchase my music pay an additional 20% on top of the sale price.

The only external Steam-based sites I will personally use are Humble Bundle, Green Man Gaming, and GamersGate (though GG is unfortunately named, based on the social event/group with a very similar name). All are legit, and I've never had issues getting and using Steam keys from any of them.

The only external Steam-based sites I will personally use are Humble Bundle, Green Man Gaming, and GamersGate (though GG is unfortunately named, based on the social event/group with a very similar name). All are legit, and I've never had issues getting and using Steam keys from any of them.

Thanks for clarifying I have already bought 5 copies for 40$ from Humble Bundle.

Archived