Darkness Falls: They mostly come out at night...

KhaineGB

1 hour ago, 蔬菜大杂烩 said:

There are three NPC called razor in the forest. I can't take their task. He said he didn't trust me

I can't find any small laboratory in the forest. What's the trick?

Need to work through the 'Scout' quests. When you do enough she'll send you to Razor.

As far as the Lab...I'm not sure if it's spawned in when needed or not, but I think the only way to get to it without wasting days looking is through Razor.

5 hours ago, Gidaeon said:

As far as the Lab...I'm not sure if it's spawned in when needed or not, but I think the only way to get to it without wasting days looking is through Razor.

It's loaded in with the rest of the world, problem is that even if you know what to look for, they can be spawned in at the wrong heights (under the snow on the small map).

36 minutes ago, wwarriner said:

Do the trees need water/tilled soil like the plants? I planted them without them like in a19 and the apple trees died.

I've never had to do either for them, they seem to behave like other trees. Sure they were finished growing?

1 hour ago, Chivalric said:

It's loaded in with the rest of the world, problem is that even if you know what to look for, they can be spawned in at the wrong heights (under the snow on the small map).

Good to know. I found a location for him on the VSm map and I'm only on day 6, lol

I'm fast-tracking a little since this isn't the final version yet, and things'll prob. change. But I'm curious about hoe *HOW* (hoe???🤣) the story unfolds.

Edited by Gidaeon (see edit history)

I kind of hate myself for reporting this Khaine, but the double barrel mod on the laser shotgun is amazingly overpowered. I'm assuming you didn't intend on having the weapon become an area of effect instant death on anything but the strongest demons. I just aim in the general direction of the highest tier zombies and watch them fall over and/or die in 1-2 shots. If you *did* intend it to be like that, then know that I'm all for it. Not really a shotgun guy, but loving it right now.

3 hours ago, wwarriner said:

Do the trees need water/tilled soil like the plants? I planted them without them like in a19 and the apple trees died.

Shouldn't do. Just plant them on any dirt block. I've never seen a tree 'die'. If you wait for them to grow, harvest them with an axe, they will revert to a leafless/fruitless model but they will grow again in a few days.

Not sure what's going on but the Succubus seem to have been heavily nerfed, as they didn't fire a single projectile at me when a screamer called it and an Incubus in. I don't think the Incubus fired any either, but couldn't be sure with that since it was near some demon zombies, couldn't tell who was firing what on the ground.

Friend and I are playing DF and I chose Scavenger and he chose Hunter.  We both found several book of Vehicles for Dumbsh... but We cannot craft the Minibike handlebars or chassis?  It stills says locked in Workbench even with all the materials ready?  Is this a new bug with FunPimps latest A20.1 b6 patch?  Hope it is fixed since minibikes greatly improve mobility around map.  Do minibike handlebars and chassis drop in loot in game for everyone or just Mechanic class?

11 minutes ago, ZOOT said:

Friend and I are playing DF and I chose Scavenger and he chose Hunter.  We both found several book of Vehicles for Dumbsh... but We cannot craft the Minibike handlebars or chassis?  It stills says locked in Workbench even with all the materials ready?  Is this a new bug with FunPimps latest A20.1 b6 patch?  Hope it is fixed since minibikes greatly improve mobility around map.  Do minibike handlebars and chassis drop in loot in game for everyone or just Mechanic class?

There's still a minimum level requirement. 25 if I recall correctly.

12 hours ago, Chivalric said:

Not sure what's going on but the Succubus seem to have been heavily nerfed, as they didn't fire a single projectile at me when a screamer called it and an Incubus in. I don't think the Incubus fired any either, but couldn't be sure with that since it was near some demon zombies, couldn't tell who was firing what on the ground.

She's fixed in another build.

10 hours ago, ZOOT said:

Just looked and it's fine to me. 

Just tried again with all the parts for handlebars in my inventory and I still can't Craft them.  Got all 3 skills into Vehicles for Dumbsh...  See the screenshot here:  https://www.facebook.com/photo/?fbid=10219933074093032&set=a.1143546664662      NO Craft option??

Here are the skills I got:   https://www.facebook.com/photo/?fbid=10219933102813750&set=a.1143546664662

Edited by ZOOT (see edit history)

On 2/2/2022 at 7:19 PM, wwarriner said:

This might be a vanillla 7dtd bug. I recall planting some trees in vanilla and later they were gone. It was a desert biome, so maybe that is related, otherwise it could be a random zed walked into the seed and took a swing at it (I see zeds hitting trees often). I'm guessing the latter.

42 minutes ago, ZOOT said:

Just tried again with all the parts for handlebars in my inventory and I still can't Craft them.  Got all 3 skills into Vehicles for Dumbsh...  See the screenshot here:  https://www.facebook.com/photo/?fbid=10219933074093032&set=a.1143546664662      NO Craft option??

Here are the skills I got:   https://www.facebook.com/photo/?fbid=10219933102813750&set=a.1143546664662

7DaysToDie_vy4PoReazn.thumb.png.3f39e25390c63575442ed87426202490.png

7DaysToDie_FasHM1YRIE.thumb.png.af7369a93c82ddf127e3cfc9c952030d.png

7DaysToDie_8y6F3BcWSW.thumb.png.fac852c1b65362e4c8c295cd10d2d66a.png

Works for me

4 hours ago, KhaineGB said:

You can just attach them to your post and then click insert.

But yeah, I don't know why it doesn't work for you, it's working fine for me (which is basically the release build that i'm getting ready)

I dont know how I feel about this...One side I am excited, but on the other side, this weekend is the release of Path of Exile's new league as well.

4 hours ago, ZOOT said:

Materials ready but no Craft option and my Vehicles for DS looks messed up on 2nd and 3rd talents??

251570_20220204015217_1.png

251570_20220204015929_1.png

Yeah definitely something wrong with your installation. That skill naming etc is all wonky.

7 hours ago, ZOOT said:

Materials ready but no Craft option and my Vehicles for DS looks messed up on 2nd and 3rd talents??

251570_20220204015217_1.png

251570_20220204015929_1.png

1 hour ago, Chivalric said:

Looking at how high things are stacking in your hotbar, you have other mods installed and/or have modified existing files, which would likely be the cause.

I would have to agree with this. Like I said, on my personal version it is 100% working. It's that simple. So screenshotting it and going "It doesn't work!" when I can load up and make one is... well.. okay? There's no bug to fix, it works.

And since you've got modified other files, i'm inclined to think it's probably related.

6 hours ago, nikitabes4 said:

Hello when will version 4 be released? I want to play b36 but  I'm afraid that in the release of version 4 saves will be gone(

Well 1 week later now. 😛

Look. It's out when it's out. It's that simple.