"That moment"

Clauticus

[QUOTE=thechocolateghost;84796]that moment when you try peeing in the wind for the first time, and then realize the meaning of peeing in the wind[/QUOTE] lmao That moment when today becomes the 2nd day you're going to ride your motorcycle on a 100+km/h highway. (While the speed doesn't bother me too much, the winds are very scary)

That moment when another that moment post reminds you of something you could post in the that moment thread. That moment when you drive 300+ km/h and a motorcycle still passes you with that sound the bikes make and it sometimes scares the hell out of me.

[QUOTE=xiiMaRcLeoN;84925]That moment when you drive 300+ km/h and a motorcycle still passes you with that sound the bikes make and it sometimes scares the hell out of me.[/QUOTE] lmao, never race a motorcycle cuz you know you'll always lose! :boxing:

[QUOTE=xiiMaRcLeoN;84925]That moment when another that moment post reminds you of something you could post in the that moment thread.[/QUOTE] That moment you're sitting, stuck, in traffic and you see a biker coming up between the cars (in the middle of 2 lanes) and you really want to just open the door and cause that law breaker to go flying over an open door.

[QUOTE=Red Eagle LXIX;84932]That moment you're sitting, stuck, in traffic and you see a biker coming up between the cars (in the middle of 2 lanes) and you really want to just open the door and cause that law breaker to go flying over an open door.[/QUOTE] lane splitting / filtering is legal in a lot of countries now including some states. Not in Canada yet though I don't think. but it's slowly becoming the norm now. For the record though, they don't do it just to pass and get to their location faster... they do it to get away from the crowded traffic which keeps them safer on the roads. It's already been proven that most motorcycle accidents are caused by car drivers not seeing them and hitting them. So if they can get away from them quicker while those cars are at a complete stop, then it's safer for them. It's also one of the reasons for loud exhausts... though some ppl overdue it and should be hit over the head with a 2x4.

That moment when Fox has a point. But it's dangerous sometimes because there are hard to see when they don't wear a warn vest or don't have their headlights on. And sometimes there are the reckless bike drivers. I had nearly some accidents because of this but luckily I saw them in time because they sometimes come fast on your side and I don't always hear them.

[QUOTE=xiiMaRcLeoN;84946]That moment when Fox has a point. But it's dangerous sometimes because there are hard to see when they don't wear a warn vest or don't have their headlights on. And sometimes there are the reckless bike drivers. I had nearly some accidents because of this but luckily I saw them in time because they sometimes come fast on your side and I don't always hear them.[/QUOTE] I totally agree with that. That's also why all motorcycles are being created with headlights permanently on now.

[QUOTE=Fox;84942]lane splitting / filtering is legal in a lot of countries now including some states. Not in Canada yet though I don't think. but it's slowly becoming the norm now.[/QUOTE] I still dislike it. Then again for all I know, it may have been legalized in my state. We've got some pretty stupid laws when it comes to motorcyclists (or did last I checked which was quite a while ago admittedly). Here is a good example, this one goes back 10 or more years ago, all vehicles in this state, if you rear-end someone you are 100% at fault except if you were on a motorcycle, where the person you rear-ended suddenly becomes 50% liable.

That moment you can cook well on a stove top, but either burn or undercook almost everything you put into the microwave except for a few select items. Seriously... I've made steaks in a frying pan, but I've also literally started a bag of popcorn on fire!

That moment something increases in quantity but is ignored because it doesn't fit in certain world views. That moment you wonder why you're still awake. That moment you wonder what knucklehead programed your company's software updater and didn't bother to give the automated install and reboot an override for when certain tasks are running (especially when those tasks are known to run 20+ hours, but the updater limits the max time to 12 hours before forced reboot). That moment you have to restart said task because of said updater. That moment you know that the person who wrote the updater won't have to hear why the task didn't complete overnight as expected.

Archived