"That moment"

Clauticus

[QUOTE=LimeyRon;78785]That moment when you haven't seen Red around in a while and say :welcome: back. Have you actually been gone or have I just not seen you? That moment when you successfully build your first custom PC :D:D:D It only took me about 12 hours too. I'm still in shock...[/QUOTE] That moment you reply. Been around, busy but around. Steam forum has added some time to my day, and playing with mods. You?

[QUOTE=Red Eagle LXIX;80724]That moment you reply. Been around, busy but around. Steam forum has added some time to my day, and playing with mods. You?[/QUOTE] That moment when you tell Red "took you long enough" :p I finally put my PC together and it worked like a charm on first boot :D Prior to that I was doing some heavy landscaping in the back garden and building an outdoor cat shelter. I've had more exercise in the past week than in the entire previous year :lol: Feels good to do actual, real world stuff for a change :) Now I'll sink back into my dungeon, illuminated by 6 blue LED case fans, and play the hell out of every resource intensive game that I can get my hands on :devilish: The real world shall not be graced with my presence for many moons....

[QUOTE=BriBri1992;80844]That moment when you have to try really hard not to buy the 5lbs worth of chocolate while being on vacation!:canada::decision:[/QUOTE] Damn you :p Buy the chocolate and eat it all :devilish: That moment when you wake up with a cat on your face.

That moment when the stray cat you adopted finally goes inside the outdoor shelter that you built for him :) It took him long enough but he's getting used to it and knows he'll be alright. 6 hours well spent :) That moment when you play the Carmageddon: Reincarnation Pre-Alpha for the first time on your new PC and OMG it's awesome :D Old PC was giving single digit FPS...

[QUOTE=LimeyRon;80996]That moment when you play the Carmageddon: Reincarnation Pre-Alpha for the first time on your new PC and OMG it's awesome :D Old PC was giving single digit FPS...[/QUOTE]Awesome! That moment you spend tracing back to try something only to realize that was totally not how you wanted to go about it. :doh: :loco: :smash: :boom: :ranger:

[QUOTE=Red Eagle LXIX;81202]Awesome! That moment you spend tracing back to try something only to realize that was totally not how you wanted to go about it.[/QUOTE] Nothing like wasted time to help pass the time :encouragement: That moment when you get really far into a Civ 5 game without any FPS issues :D Been wanting to play a long game since, well, forever but it always slowed right down when the map got busy. I literally spent weeks trying to figure out how to get it running smoothly on my old PC and now I've got 22 AI players & 42 (I think) City States, playing on the largest possible map, with all the graphics settings maxed out, and not a single problem. My family won't be seeing me for [I]at least [/I]a few days... That moment when you think you sound like one of those "overly proud parents" who won't shut up about their new baby. I don't care though, I love my new baby and I'm still as excited now as the minute I turned it on :p EDIT: That last part sounds kinda creepy...

[QUOTE=Tellis Argonis;81321]That moment when you're not hired after four weeks of temp work.[/QUOTE] Gutted :( Hope you have better luck next time :) That moment when you try to stay in bed because you were up til nearly 4am playing Civ 5, but some inconsiderate arsehole is doing his job and making lots of noise...

[QUOTE=BriBri1992;81999]That moment when you need surgery on you bottom lips :([/QUOTE] Sounds painful :( I hope it's nothing too serious. That moment when you're woken up by 2 guys trimming a tree with a chainsaw and you wanna go push them off their ladders...

That moment when you miss the peanut they used to put on top of every jar of peanut butter [COLOR="silver"][SIZE=1]- - - Updated - - -[/SIZE][/COLOR] The moment where you almost have enough money to by the love of your life an engagment ring

[QUOTE=BriBri1992;82441]That moment when you miss the peanut they used to put on top of every jar of peanut butter [COLOR="silver"][SIZE=1]- - - Updated - - -[/SIZE][/COLOR] The moment where you almost have enough money to by the love of your life an engagment ring[/QUOTE] Oooooh... Go BriBri! :D Keep us posted. Good luck :encouragement: That moment when you go back to bed for 4 hours and the cat lets you sleep. Good guy kitty :) Have a treat :)

[QUOTE=xiiMaRcLeoN;82534]That moment when the objects for the fast internet have arrived. Now I only need to wait for the people to plug in everything correctly. That moment when your future internet is 150 MBit/s download and 5 MBit/s upload.[/QUOTE] I'm way more jealous than I should be, but I'm happy for you. My slow internet is making my new PC feel bad :( [QUOTE=Red Eagle LXIX;82539]That moment you get the feeling your boss is getting tired of working with you. Especially since you've been sick of them for ages (why is there never a re-org of your department when you want one).[/QUOTE] I know how you feel Red. I ended up unemployed. Be patient and maybe there'll be some type of "accident" in their near future. That moment when you spend hours clearing up the garden and it's actually hot outside for a change. The [I]one[/I] day I want it to rain.... Damn unrealiable Jetstream :(

[QUOTE=LimeyRon;82567]I'm way more jealous than I should be, but I'm happy for you. My slow internet is making my new PC feel bad :( [/QUOTE] Yea, I was suprised that it even came this week. Maybe next week they are comming even when I wish it should be today. That moment when you got fast internet before your neighbors even when they bought it ealier.

[QUOTE=Fox;82589]That moment when after receiving 1 day of no rain, it starts raining again and will continue for another few days :([/QUOTE] Yup, we just had the same thing earlier this week. TONS of rain, a short break with sunshine, then even more rain for a few days. Our lousy British weather has travelled all the way around the globe, just to stick it to you Yanks :p Now we have lovely weather :D [QUOTE=xiiMaRcLeoN;82607]Yea, I was suprised that it even came this week. Maybe next week they are comming even when I wish it should be today. That moment when you got fast internet before your neighbors even when they bought it ealier.[/QUOTE] I'm guessing it's a little tricky to setup by yourself? That moment when you didn't completely get rid of the virus and it comes back after a few days :sick:

[QUOTE=LimeyRon;82638] I'm guessing it's a little tricky to setup by yourself? [/QUOTE] Yes, it is because I must have all of the different numbers to unlock everything with the W-lan and then I got some TV and Internet modem's 3 to precise and there are many different little cables too. That moment when something is to complicated. PS: Our weather wasn't much better it rained in tons.

[QUOTE=xiiMaRcLeoN;82640]Yes, it is because I must have all of the different numbers to unlock everything with the W-lan and then I got some TV and Internet modem's 3 to precise and there are many different little cables too. That moment when something is to complicated. PS: Our weather wasn't much better it rained in tons.[/QUOTE] Damn, that's a lot of work. We got you with our Lousy British weather too? Cool :cool: I wonder who else we got :lol: That moment when you find out that your "virus" is bloody hayfever. I got over this when I was a kid. WTF? :(

Archived