"That moment"

Clauticus

[QUOTE=Tellis Argonis;82714]That moment when butts[/QUOTE] That moment when you think you made the most poignant joke ever, then realize you just appended butts to a common statement. (Just kidding) Anyway, what I was actually going to post: That moment you wake up to get ready for school, then realize you have your diploma.

That moment when all the tv shows come to the end of the season, and you are going have nothing to watch at work until they all come back for the next season :( That moment when you all you are living the story of NOAH with the rain being none stop!

[QUOTE=BriBri1992;82865]That moment when i can't think of away to propose to my girl friend...[/QUOTE] Find out what single thing she loves the most (besides you :p) and try to use that :encouragement: That moment when you wake up stuck to the bed because it's so damn hot...

[QUOTE=xiiMaRcLeoN;82896]That moment when you're calling the guys, who should plug everything in, said that there are more things comming next week and I should call them on thursday.[/QUOTE] That sucks. Whatever happened to German efficiency? It'll be worth the wait though. That moment when the sun is shining, the house is empty, you're playing Civ 5 on your brand new PC, drinking Bacardi and rockin' out to AC/DC, Iron Maiden, Evanescence, and Santana :rockon: I love it when things come together totally by accident. Just ate a choc fudge brownie icecream cone too :D Today is a good day. [B][SIZE=3]I'm a:[/SIZE][/B] [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/TpCONOf.jpg[/IMG][B][SIZE=3][COLOR="#00FF00"]y[/COLOR][/SIZE][/B]

[QUOTE=LimeyRon;82999]That sucks. Whatever happened to German efficiency? It'll be worth the wait though. [/QUOTE] That's because of their refund of two weeks they wait to the last days to sent it. I would have it already but they thought you would refund it and their work was for nothing. That moment when you have a nice barbecue party tomorrow.

[QUOTE=xiiMaRcLeoN;83003]That's because of their refund of two weeks they wait to the last days to sent it. I would have it already but they thought you would refund it and their work was for nothing. That moment when you have a nice barbecue party tomorrow.[/QUOTE] Make them suffer. When they arrive, make sure you're dressed as a woman, in high heels and everything, then flirt like crazy when they're working. You'll look like a total freak but they'll be REALLY uncomfortable and constantly squirming :devilish: They won't mess with you again :) I think I need to put the Bacardi down...

[QUOTE=xiiMaRcLeoN;83019]Yes, you should do that;).[/QUOTE] Nah, I think I'll pour another :D [QUOTE=xiiMaRcLeoN;83019]That moment when you always nearly hit your head when you go out of the room because you're too tall.[/QUOTE] :doh: That moment when you wish you'd grown up in the 70's.

That moment you ban someone for a few days only to find out they're on your friend's list (they did deserve it). Didn't even notice when I had done it, just went by post contents. That moment another Steam Offline Mode thread dies (again without a response from TFP about slipped releases, no communication) due to a few folks having to mention piracy. Perhaps Piracy wouldn't get mentioned if TFP would speak up about since they had slipped the release. Not condoning the content or talk of such, just pointing out the obvious lack of communication on this issue from one side.

[QUOTE=Red Eagle LXIX;83774]@BriBri1992, ouch. That moment you wake up, and you back is in extreme pain letting you know you over did it yesterday working outside under the evil day star.[/QUOTE] +1 on that Red That moment when you realise that even if you don't feel your age, certain parts of you always will and sunshine ain't no painkiller!

@Jujuman, that really made me COL (Chuckle Out Loud) That moment you wish the ... (use your own word here) on Steam would actually listen and after you've helped them fix their bad FPS by disabling or disconnecting their microphone/camer would come back and actually list the make/model/driver so the darn issue could be tracked down already. Since it doesn't affect everyone they really need to do that if they want the issue tracked and fixed. :frusty:

[QUOTE=QicCa;83821]That moment when you're a few months of internship away from graduating and can't seem to get a damn job. :uncomfortableness:[/QUOTE] Jobs are rare these days in some fields. Thena agin, the economy is improving according to the reports because people on unemployment is dropping (nevermind the fact that new hire rates have not gone up, and that most of the people now dropping from unemployment are doing so not because they got hired, but because the economy has been so bad they've actually used the maximum amount of time to be on unemployment). Sorry for that little rant. That moment you see a subject and it just make you rant. :)

Archived