Ravenhearst Mod

JaxTeller718

Maybe someone already covered this, but I can't find an answer on google or anything. 

Basically, how do I get a water filtration system? Do I need schematics? Is there another way?

And how do I get to the point were I can self-sustain food?

Appreciate any help!

7 hours ago, Sadiew1990 said:

Maybe someone already covered this, but I can't find an answer on google or anything. 

Basically, how do I get a water filtration system? Do I need schematics? Is there another way?

Hi, dude!

The easiest way to get a water filtration units chematic:

First of all you need to finish all starting quests.
Next start "Creating a Journal" and "Gathering Information" quests.
After you hang up the map, you'll receive 4 Journal Chapters, Carboard Box scheme and something else.
Next, start "Advanced Survival Chapter".
After you'll  craft a survival campfire and take a knowledgepoint, you'll get a water filtration unit schematic.
For knowledgepoint you can scrap Carboard Box scheme, because it's useless.

7 hours ago, Sadiew1990 said:

And how do I get to the point were I can self-sustain food?

Appreciate any help!

What do you mean?

2 hours ago, Tony Pandemony said:

After you hang up the map, you'll receive 4 Journal Chapters, Carboard Box scheme and something else.

Thank for the reply! Really appreciate it.

I'm actually stuck at this point. I got the 4 journal pages, and made one of the completed pages, but I wasn't looking at the work bench (I forgot) and it didn't count towards my quest >.>. Now I only have 3 pages instead of the 4 I need. Do you have any idea if there is a way to make journal pages? I feel kind of screwed lol.

What do you mean?

I guess what I'm trying to ask is how do I get to a point where I can make food? And until then, what's the best way to get food? I've heard elsewhere that fishing and vending machines are really nice go-tos. Is this what you do/did?

Thanks!

17 hours ago, Sadiew1990 said:

I'm actually stuck at this point. I got the 4 journal pages, and made one of the completed pages, but I wasn't looking at the work bench (I forgot) and it didn't count towards my quest >.>. Now I only have 3 pages instead of the 4 I need. Do you have any idea if there is a way to make journal pages? I feel kind of screwed lol.

It's not a big deal!
You may even remove "Journal Chapter Entries" quest now and continue to play. You just didn't get 250 XP.
Also, there is an illegal method: press F1, type in console "giveself resourceChaptersRH 1 1 true", then press Enter.

17 hours ago, Sadiew1990 said:

I guess what I'm trying to ask is how do I get to a point where I can make food? And until then, what's the best way to get food? I've heard elsewhere that fishing and vending machines are really nice go-tos. Is this what you do/did?

I have a guide on my youtube channel. Maybe it could help you.

Edited by Tony Pandemony (see edit history)

• 2 weeks later...

7.3 has been released!!!  

Full Wipe and Mod Install on Fresh Game Required!

Please see the first post here as I have updated all the posts with new fresh information. 

Here are the super sized patch notes

Patch Notes for 7.3.0

Thank you so much to everyone who have given me support and well wishes with my health issues. 7.3 was a labor of love for us and I can honestly say all of me went into making sure you guys get to experience this. I think it is our best release yet and I cant wait until we get some feedback on what you guys think. 

• 4 weeks later...

hey can any body help me please i am stuck, i am trying to craft a motorbike, but i am missing an radiator and a upright back seat of a car, but i cant fiond any way to craft them or pick them up, when i find them in poi's i have tried pickaxe wrench axe fist nothing works can someone please help me lmao

7.4.0 for 19.4 Stable Now Up!

No wipes Needed. male sure you update to 19.4. Game save safe. The links have NOT changed due to no wipe being needed. Even though the filename will read as 73 it is 7.4

Here are the notes

Addition: Spawn Free Terrain made with antibiotics
Addition: New T5 Quest Rewards

Balance: Composter Now Gives Back Worms
Balance: Composter growth time lowered to 120 from 180
Balance: Removed Mineral Water from Rain Catcher. Added Boiled Water Chance. Lowered Empty Jar counts
Balance: Reduced number of honey combs from BeeHive
Balance: Fishing Rods should be better. Fine rods should be a lot better.
Balance: Slight increase on Polymer harvests
Balance: Adjusted stats on Steel Bat and Baton so they make more sense
Balance: Shortened dead zone around composter for placement
Balance: Added 4 square block deadzone around chicken coops and rabbit traps
Balance: Adjusted loot on composter, rabbit trap and chicken coop
Balance: Lowered prob on RH Posters
Balance: Lowered Prob on Car Wrecks in world
Balance: Removed Boss Zombies from wilderness spawns

Change: World Chests no longer break for a chest
Change: Terrain now has a movement factor. Asphalt and concrete are normal, snow and desert are slower so stick to those roads

Fix: Smittys Alarms should now work properly when hooked up to motion sensors and generators
Fix: Changed Icon for Socket
Fix: Wrong Unlock Info for Dirt Bike
Fix: Engines can now be made in Auto Workbench
Fix: Mechanic Bench and Ammo Table Crafting Queue to 5 slots
Fix: Chicken Coops and Rabbit Cages can now be destroyed to pick up. They will pick up in Stage 1 version and can be replaced.
Fix: Chicken Coops and Rabbit Traps now give proper amounts of meat, hide, eggs and feathers. Nulls that were happening from loot fixed.
Fix: Fishing Spear Now Needs Baited
Fix: Wells can now be repaired
Fix: Description clarifications on Action Skills and Classes
Fix: Useable furniture now state they are indeed useable
Fix: Localization on wrecks
Fix: Chicken coop and Rabbit trap should now work proper
Fix: Wheels now crafted in workbench
Fix: Burning shaft od now works on Steel Bat
Fix: Gas Pumps now repair with Mechanical Parts
Fix: Gas Pumps will never loot at 0

POI: Fixed rotation on Book Store Large
POI: Outdated volume removed in Strip Mall
POI: Fixed Missing Rally Marker in Taco Belle
POI: Lowered HP on Grate in Diverse 29
POI: Removed Outdated Static Plants in Multiple POIS

• 2 weeks later...

Some good stuff there, BUT the mod tends to force grind based leveling over strategic leveling. Broken arms/legs and infection remain even after death and many death. Too many steps for basic crafting.

Too much *****,  I understand why there is not many servers with that mod. Will not play again.
and sadly certainly not recommend it.

7.4.1 Released   No Wipes Needed

Major: Added Sphere Code Patch for Servers. This should reduce idle server usage from 12g to 7-8g. More work will be done in 7.5. IMPORTANT NOTE: This is a server side only optimization. It works by forcing the game to load textures as you see them and not preload every texture in the mod. You may see some hitches and stutters when things load in the first time. If this is an issue for you and if you have your own server that can normally handle RH then feel free to delete the ZZZ-SphereServerLagFix folder found in the server Data/Configs folder. If you do not have access to the server then this is the price we pay to have under 12g of memory used in this game for a mod so large.

Change: Pallets now drop between 1 and 2 cobblestone or cement
Change: Wood Logs now stack to 250
Change: Recipe Adjustments for Iron Gates and Doors

Fix: Yellow warnings on load from Terrain Movement
Fix: Armored Hazmat should now take mods
Fix: Iron Gates can now be repaired
Fix: Incorrect lock info for Legendary Bow
Fix: Discrepencies in journal and tips for Irrigation
Fix: Horses were not giving proper meats and bones

POI: Large Book Store - Fixed missing sleepers, removed t5 rad damage, multiple fixes and changes to interior

Updated: Z2

Hello guys,

Just wanted to thank you so much for the great job you did, this mods is truly awesome !!!

I'm nostalgic of Alpha 16 and starvation mod, and your mod is close to the mechanics of starvation, and much more interesting (and difficult).

Thanks and keep up the good work

Is RH designed for the need to go deep into living off the land in order to be able to complete the journal quest lines, or was it something not intended, but happened with shuffling of where the rain catcher is unlocked?

Same with table saw quest line. It appears that the table saw schematic is loot/buy only? Just looking for confirmation.

I am loving playing through RH. The only issue (and not a large one) is that it feels awesome to complete a step in a quest line, but then to find out that I am going to need to specialize in certain skill chains in order to get the schematic unlocks in order to progress down the next step in the quest line. It seems to be a difficult balance between advancing the skills you want to advance in based on the weapons and skills and playstyle you want to play vs. finishing what seems to be the beginner/tutorial/journal quest lines. Again, this isn't a huge complaint. I'm just looking for a bit of a confirmation that this was indeed intended and also maybe what is the expected level to finish the journal quests:  20, or 40, or 50, or 75, etc. ?

I'm asking myself the same questions, are we forced to unlock recipes with skill points for table saw / rain catcher ? This looks weird to me, and i prefer to keep my skill points for other things like being more efficient in combat.

Can we find a table saw in the game and can we gather it directly like we do for personal workbench ?

Whats the easiest way to find paint?

I am on day 24... havent found it in any loot? Can't find an early Chemistry Station which is working.

Do I need  to use a wrench somewhere ? 

Am I missing something, so far I cant continue the early journal quest cause of the paint I dont have lol
EDIT: I definitely missed something...scrapped some dye and voila..  omg... :') 

On 4/22/2021 at 9:52 AM, lucky79 said:

I'm asking myself the same questions, are we forced to unlock recipes with skill points for table saw / rain catcher ? This looks weird to me, and i prefer to keep my skill points for other things like being more efficient in combat.

Can we find a table saw in the game and can we gather it directly like we do for personal workbench ?

I found 3 table saws in Diersville quite early on... u can use those :)

Edited by Fren (see edit history)

• 2 weeks later...

I don't understand how to use a fishing spear. Created a fishing spear (Unbaited), created a fishing spear (Baited) and does not work. A left click and a right click in the water do not produce a result. In creative mode, I found a fishing spear (Full), it works. How to create a fishing spear (Full)? Help please.

One more question. I need a burning barrel for the water filter. Can I take a barrel that is on the map or only create it on a personal workbench?

I write through a translator

Edited by Magorium (see edit history)