A16 - STARVATION Mod for A16

Mortelentus

Good night, is there any way to add the CompuPack prefab list in the creation of the Random Gen map to place new buildings? in the current version of MOD there are many repeated buildings in the city

I'm not able to access the Nuclear Power Plant on my MAP, create the map using the dedicated one, click or start, I already rode a good part of the MAP with my bike and I can't find anything!

Edited by skolano (see edit history)

Good night, is there any way to add the CompuPack prefab list in the creation of the Random Gen map to place new buildings? in the current version of MOD there are many repeated buildings in the city

I'm not able to access the Nuclear Power Plant on my MAP, create the map using the dedicated one, click or start, I already rode a good part of the MAP with my bike and I can't find anything!

If you're playing the actual Starvation mod, I believe Navezgane was pretty much set for a good Starvation gameplay.

I really like the climate system created by the mod, there is some way to remove this system and put it on A18, with the harsh winter, season from January to December??

StarvationWeather

It would need a total code rewrite to work on A18

SphereII and I are gradually reintroducing modlets that replace and improve on various Starvation features. While there may not be another Starvation mod, the functional components will eventually all be available as DMT modlets.

I miss Starvation so badly. I still play A16 quite often. Thank you guys for bringing some of it back in modlet form. Guess I better learn how to use DMT.

The mod launcher loads DMT mods natively. No need to learn DMT unless your making mods with code added.

Thanks for that info! I do want to add some mods to my server that require DMT though, so may have to learn it anyway. If I install them on my server, will players have to install them on their end though? Totally new to using DMT so kind of waddling my way thru it. Lol

• 4 months later...

Hello , i have install a 16.4 version for put your mod on my dedicated ovh 

all work without your mod and when i put your mod i have an error:

NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object at NGuiWdwInGameHUD.Update () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 (Filename: Line: -1)

here my log https://pastebin.com/NwfUvpmc

i see in other post for permission but how i can have permissions for launch your mod

i work on windows server 2016 datacenter

please help me :)
thanks and sorry for my bad english.

Edited by Toriga
add pastebin (see edit history)

• 6 months later...
  • 4 months later...

Hi Guys,

I've been trying to add in Starvation mod a16.4(16.0.1.03) with  https://github.com/manux32/7dtdSdxMods/tree/master/Manux_CustomVehicles together and https://github.com/7D2DSDX/Mods/tree/master/HalDllUpdates(required by Manux) . I'm new to adding mods together and have tried these past few days getting around the issues using SDX Launcher 0.7.1 to add mods to Starvation but after figuring out what the issues are I seem to require Starvation mod files pre-SDX build so as to add them inside SDX Launcher.

I did try a kind of hack way to get it added by reverting "7DaysToDie_Data\Managed" "Mods" folder to vanilla so that SDX Launcher would patch files and then I found an issue with ui_edits.xml and comment this part out as it conflicts with Starvation:

<remove xpath="/windows/window[@name='HUDRightStatBars']/grid[@name='hud']/rect[@stat_type='VehicleHealth']"/>
        <insertAfter xpath="/windows/window[@name='HUDRightStatBars']/grid[@name='hud']/rect[@stat_type='VehicleFuel']">
            <rect name="vehicleHealth" width="168" height="43" controller="HUDStatBar" stat_type="VehicleHealth" visible="{statvisible}">
                <sprite depth="1" name="border" color="0,0,0,100" height="43" type="sliced" />
                <sprite depth="2" pos="3,-3" name="background" height="37" width="162" color="64,64,64,100" type="sliced" />
                <sprite depth="3" pos="3,-3" name="BarContent" sprite="{statimage|once}" type="filled" height="37" width="162" flip="Horizontally" />
                <sprite depth="4" name="Icon" sprite="ui_game_symbol_minibike" size="32,32" pos="130,-6" foregroundlayer="true" />
                <label depth="6" name="TextContent" pos="15,-8" font_size="28" color="[white]" justify="center" text="{statcurrentwithmax}" height="30" />
            </rect>
        </insertAfter>

It seems built but then I realised that SDX patcher also patches relevant ID's in the files located in "7DaysToDie_Data\Managed" and therefore doesn't work when I re-add Mods\SDX from Starvation and either use "Managed" folder from Starvation or the new patched SDX "Managed" folder files.

I cannot seem to also find SDX 0.7.2 or 0.7.2c anywhere which is required by Manux, hence SDX 0.7.1. I did try DMT but that gives errors with every version I've tried. Is Starvation 16.0.1.03 available in a form so as to add it inside SDX Launcher?