The Offtopic, A17 thread.

Royal Deluxe

How about this ? "Telltale Shutting down will not impact 7 Days PC in the slightest. Alpha 17 is still coming. It's the biggest most awesome build, bigger than any DLC and 75% of a sequel that is why it's taking so long. IT will be worth the wait though and we will go gold in 2019."

454 days, without update, since it left experimental A16, guys have to do something already, and 334 since the last update, it's really time to launch some estimated date, it's time to calm the crowd, I see many people everywhere annoying, I see it in forums, youtube, twitter, facebook, in servers of the game itself, also in gaming channels, they have to do something, people need at least see something .. throw a bone to the lions

why can not I enlarge the image or access a certain link? I get message.

Lion3025, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?

If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

go to "my profile" >>> "forum actions" >> "general settings" and on left side you find place to link to steam account. linking to steam account should fix problems.

Now this was a great suggestion, did it, and now it works!

Wish the error message mentions needing a steam link to I guess verify the account sort of :p

you may try to link forum account to steam account too.

go to "my profile" >>> "forum actions" >> "general settings" and on left side you find place to link to steam account. linking to steam account should fix problems.

I did as you said and it fixed my problem as well. Thank you.

Archived