A16 (stable) rwgmixer re done top to bottom! (refined)

Tin

Updated op to include new a16.2 rwgmixer. Vanilla poi's only atm till the compo pack gets update.

New terrain gen doesn't generate water naturally but I have extra water source poi's that spawn throughout the map. Water sources will be updated as time goes on. Making new larger pond poi(s) that will be added later.

talked with clockwork and just did a swap of your rwgmixer and his. took about 8min to load it up. seems too be working fine. Now ill take a walk around and see what is different.

Gotcha. Yeah, I didn't know how intertwined he made the rest of his and what not. I know he augmented his a few times.

Anyhow hope you like it. :)

We should just make the rwgmixer have only flat land except for maybe variation in height form one cell to another then make mountain pois with water falls, lake pois with lake shores, campground pois with several campsites and gravel paths and trees and bike trails.

Yeah that would be nice. Until they redo water we are kinda stuck with it's jello cousin xD. I already have 1 water source done and its a pond 4 times the size of what they have in vanilla.. just can't test it till I get the file too see if it gets placed right. If it does then I have plans to make a pond the size of the football field with a dock :)

Yeah that would be nice. Until they redo water we are kinda stuck with it's jello cousin xD. I already have 1 water source done and its a pond 4 times the size of what they have in vanilla.. just can't test it till I get the file too see if it gets placed right. If it does then I have plans to make a pond the size of the football field with a dock :)

Lol yeah, that sounds cool would be nice to get some realistic looking water pois especially if it comes with a dock, now we just need to figure out how to code proper fishing. :)

Lol yeah, that sounds cool would be nice to get some realistic looking water pois especially if it comes with a dock, now we just need to figure out how to code proper fishing. :)

Someday we can only hope it happens. :)

I can see it already. Sleepers rising from the dead. :)

Ohhh They work like a charm! an evil Voodoo charm but it works! I got 13 different varieties of them to spawn throughout hubs now and the sleepers working. Put most of them in the residential Old and New and it looks like family dug graves... with dead ppl that happen to laying in them <eg> I just need to add a couple big water poi's, Then test things out for a bit and I'll have a new deal to release :)

Very nice Tin! These new POIs will add a lot to the game.

Thanks!

Lol nice I always wanted to see more of this in game, the graveyards are ok but you have to dig them up to see the coffins and I have not seen a coffin in game since before they released random gen and we were stuck on Nav map :)

Yeah I just like the whole rising from the grave lore. To me it's more creepy...

Compo pack27 has been released Please go to the op for direct link and follow the "special note" near the top of the OP to install. TY!

And please rep Mag for doing the work and others who made the prefabs for your enjoyment. pls and TY.

Thanks for the notification! In case you didn't see, there also have been some additions and removals of prefabs (see changelog), so I'm guessing the mixer will have to be adjusted?

I'm working on another rwgmixer and extra prefabs ATM (15 more prefabs, 14 of which are already done). So all my extra time is going towards that right now.

There are only like 4 or 5 new prefabs if you want to add them to the poi list in the rwgmixer then by all means :)

I mean I can readjust all the poi lists and balance it out but I just don't see the need to do so. I would just need to do it all over again when I add my prefabs in as well when I get done with everything :)

Oh and your welcome. I know the compo pack is a very popular addition.

I'm working on another rwgmixer and extra prefabs ATM (15 more prefabs, 14 of which are already done). So all my extra time is going towards that right now.

There are only like 4 or 5 new prefabs if you want to add them to the poi list in the rwgmixer then by all means :)

I mean I can readjust all the poi lists and balance it out but I just don't see the need to do so. I would just need to do it all over again when I add my prefabs in as well when I get done with everything :)

Oh and your welcome. I know the compo pack is a very popular addition.

I was assuming that there would be errors if the mixer references something that's no longer in the prefab folder, but if not then it's all good. I can edit it for myself no problem, but some others who download your file may not :) Very much looking forward to your new additions!

Looks awesome man!

Thanks! I got another water source poi coming which 2.5 is times bigger. Lol water is a pain to work with uhg! Need to build a scaffolding system just to get all the water blocks in properly. The bigger water source will have sleepers based off of gamestages :)

I was assuming that there would be errors if the mixer references something that's no longer in the prefab folder, but if not then it's all good. I can edit it for myself no problem, but some others who download your file may not :) Very much looking forward to your new additions!
Oh. Yeah, you can have as many extra prefabs as you want in the prefab folder. The issue comes in when your poi list in the rwgmixer wants to spawn prefabs you don't have in the prefab folder. :)

It's coming soon! just need to get this last prefab done, it's just taking a bit with all the water blocks... and I haven't much experience with building prefabs like those.

Thanks! I got another water source poi coming which 2.5 is times bigger. Lol water is a pain to work with uhg! Need to build a scaffolding system just to get all the water blocks in properly. The bigger water source will have sleepers based off of gamestages :)

Lol I never even though about the water being a pain but yeah I can imagine I have a tough enough time filling a small hole, I like the sound of the sleepers and gamestages! :)

One thing I do is simply place a small short wall beside the pool and just place water against the wall and let it fall down into the hole, the water should automatically spread itself out in the hole but I have not done big ponds.

Archived