[PREFAB] McDowell's Restaurant (by LazMan)

Laz Man

yes, you need coppi's add ons installed and you can do the prender command to import it. I've done this quite a few times on my previous dedi's.

Sorry for being a newb. But I can't seem to find this in the forums.

Good looking POI!

I actually laughed through the vid... Great use of music there :)

Thanks! Even though I was naked i didnt expect to die. I know exactly where all the sleeper spawns are placed. Imagine my surprise when i was greeted by the town football team and their cheer squad lol......

Perhaps i need to rethink my dirty harry approach lol....

all that is missing is a school bus with Navezgame Survivors written on it for a final touch. looks AWESOME. i hope tfps add it to the game, it would be great to see it in rgw towns.

really great work.

Great idea!!! Maybe in version 2.0 I will add it. :)

Pille have you checked out my mcdowell prefab yet? I gave yah a shout out in my release video. Thank you so much for your editor. :)

No, I didn't notice that you have finished it.^^ Looks really nice! Thanks Laz Man for sharing your work.

Margoli and I made a return visit to McDowells a couple of days ago and if anything the experience proved even more fun than last time.

EVERY single bloody zombie was at least a feral and half the time they were irradiated as well. AND there were thousands of the buggers. (well it seemed like thousands hehe)

Things turned to custard pretty quickly after I woke up the first zombie!

This POI is so much fun Lazman.

Margoli and I made a return visit to McDowells a couple of days ago and if anything the experience proved even more fun than last time.

EVERY single bloody zombie was at least a feral and half the time they were irradiated as well. AND there were thousands of the buggers. (well it seemed like thousands hehe)

Things turned to custard pretty quickly after I woke up the first zombie!

This POI is so much fun Lazman.

Haha, wish I was there. Do you remember what day and/or gamestage you guys were at? I have plenty of new challenges for you guys once my prison is fully updated for A16. Muahahahaha....

EDIT: Did you let mag fall into the trap floor? lol...

• 5 months later...

Archived