War of the Walkers Mod

dwallorde

Hi dwallorde will you be adding your mod to spheriis mod launcher?

[ YES #748 one page back ] He is hoping to have it done this weekend .. It's coming ..... Quote .. [ Also want to say is I haven't forgotten about the Mod Launcher App, that will be updated this weekend with either a new link (To save A15 Mod Version) or override A15 one with A16 Version. ]

Edited by gpcstargate (see edit history)

Construction gets maxed out at level 10; however, there are several perks that require higher levels of Construction.

Scrap Iron Construction - Requires Construction Level 40

Concrete Construction - Requires Construction Level 75

Tungsten Smithing - Requires Construction Level 100

I started combining nanashis npc mod with wow but then i noticed all kinds of survivor and bandit xml in the files? Are they enabled yet? Disregard, answered my own dumb question lol. Noticed food and water goin down super fast. Will you be adding your pois to the compo pack? They are quite nice.

Edited by Darkstardragon (see edit history)

I started combining nanashis npc mod with wow but then i noticed all kinds of survivor and bandit xml in the files? Are they enabled yet? Disregard, answered my own dumb question lol. Noticed food and water goin down super fast. Will you be adding your pois to the compo pack? They are quite nice.

My Poi's are in my mod with Magoli's pack included. I can't give my POI out for Mag to add because my POIs have blocks that require my mod in order to play.

- - - Updated - - -

-after scholar 2 quest didn't get scholar 3 quest

-no icon for bandit pistol

-desert eagle has a damage of 0

Thanks for the info. I'll take a look at all Modded weapons.

- - - Updated - - -

Is fishing working? I made a pole and right click water but it keeps splashing. Tried on shoreline, in deep water. Sometimes i get a yellow box where it shows i can place something but i tried placing on shore and in water and nothing happens.

I'll take a look at it.

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1120304599

I think the problem is with the class quest rewards. crafting non durability tools that do no damage tools on day 1 with 10 points in tool crafting. The one point in weaponsmithing was to test if it would do it to weapons too. It doesn't for me but it does for my buddy, LAN server, but he only has 2 weaponsmithing not the 10 I'd expect.

Private LAN server freshly verified though steam them modded with only WotW Mod downloaded and installed today

2 Players

less than 60 minutes into game

Clients with fresh installs of WotW

Let me know if you need more info

This might sound stupid but is it possible to eventually get access to all of the class papers while playing the game? I ask this because there are some skills/recipes that are locked behind class perks. I don't want to miss out on something and really don't want to start a new game just to have a new recipe.

This might sound stupid but is it possible to eventually get access to all of the class papers while playing the game? I ask this because there are some skills/recipes that are locked behind class perks. I don't want to miss out on something and really don't want to start a new game just to have a new recipe.

yes...you can loot all of them i think....i started with tradesman class and i found scholar and survivalist

yes...you can loot all of them i think....i started with tradesman class and i found scholar and survivalist

Thanks for that information nawotny

After some playing around just checking out the items I found that the custom guns do 0 entity damage, what's up with that? Also do bandits/survivors actually work I spawned a couple in just from the entity spawn menu and couldn't attack them. The new zombies added were cool though when I looked at them :D

I found two class papers in loot. You can than make the class quest's. Also there must be a kind of class-poi. But I never found one or know how they look like.

Yes class papers can be looted in the world and found at traders.

Dwallorde, it'd be great if you could add distant meshes for your POIs - at the very least for the campsites, since those won't be surrounded by other POIs and will be very hard to find in the wilderness without that.

Yes I want to but haven't found out how to do it yet.

- - - Updated - - -

Anyone know what perk controls repairing cowboy hats?

Your looking for Schematic Tailoring Cowboy Hat. Unlocks recipe for crafting Cowboy Hat as well as for repairing it.

- - - Updated - - -

I found two class papers in loot. You can than make the class quest's. Also there must be a kind of class-poi. But I never found one or know how they look like.

You will know when you see it, It does say on building that its a class building. Front Door should be unlocked and then Class Key is used to open the doors. No Zombie spawns or anything like that. I have been playing around with the idea of adding a trader to it or at least giving it trader protection so no one can grief the building. Even though I did make it hard with extremely high max damage on those blocks.

- - - Updated - - -

The ones found in loot are the specific Class Papers for that class. Traders sell the Class Paper where you then craft that into your own class your interested in.

Found a Magic house

Seed: harmonite

Ya checked that out, that is weird. That is not one of my prefabs so its from the Mag Combo Pack. Can't tell which one so hopefully someone else has caught it and its fixed in the newest version which will be included in next mod update. By the looks of it is the mesh file got loaded that is used for distant terrain but the actually prefab itself did not load.