True Survival

Spider

Tick tock.....

- - - Updated - - -

Is there a way to remove follower NPCs from the game? Disable them somehow, edit a file or something. They are extremely annoying

They are in the entityclasses.xml

Although I am unsure if you need to remove any code in any other files as well. Try it. But back up your file before editing.

Tick tock.....

- - - Updated - - -

Although I am unsure if you need to remove any code in any other files as well. Try it. But back up your file before editing.

Hey

Could you please post when your server is live, thanx =)

Regards,

Flanders

Tick tock.....

- - - Updated - - -

Thank you, didn't expect anyone to answer! Do you know what lines should I remove to prevent them from spawning without breaking anything?

I've found <!-- JZMOD FOLLOWERS --> under line 2318 but couldn't find anything to prevent them from spawning...

I use the big logs. What do you consider "normal logs"?
I was just meaning wood logs. You can use big ones, small ones, wood sticks or even (maybe) wood branches.

I never used coal as it's rare and i don't see any added value to it. May be there is but what would it be ? You can get plethora of logs anyway.

Anyone have any good 16.2 seeds theyd like to share for this mod? something flatish without all the hoodoo mountains and some decent size cities? i can seem to find anything decent. really a shame this is stuck on 16.2 as 16.4 is such an improvement in so many ways

Nutrition

Hi there,

I'm on day 6, alive for roughly 3 days. Playing on the recommended/required settings laid out on the first page. I've been eating really well, never eat the same thing twice, I have made up salad, fruit jars, kabobs, and meat pies. Making sure to have all the 4 4 groups in my diet. I was actually waiting to get the good diet buff and all of a sudden I got the bad diet buff?

Let me know if this is known, or if you need any more info, or if I've done something to trigger this possibly?

Thanks

Steve

Anyone have any good 16.2 seeds theyd like to share for this mod? something flatish without all the hoodoo mountains and some decent size cities? i can seem to find anything decent. really a shame this is stuck on 16.2 as 16.4 is such an improvement in so many ways

"true survival" seed seems decent enough for me.

Hi there,

I'm on day 6, alive for roughly 3 days. Playing on the recommended/required settings laid out on the first page. I've been eating really well, never eat the same thing twice, I have made up salad, fruit jars, kabobs, and meat pies. Making sure to have all the 4 4 groups in my diet. I was actually waiting to get the good diet buff and all of a sudden I got the bad diet buff?

Let me know if this is known, or if you need any more info, or if I've done something to trigger this possibly?

Thanks

Steve

Its normal, once you die you gonna get bad nutrition most likely, unless you eat more than you need (ej eating on 98% etc). But dont give up, even with bad diet every food with nutrition you eat counts, once u reach 15 you gonna lose the debuff no matter how long have u been with bad diet, you dont need to eat different foods, the nutrition value is what counts. Just keep eating good and u will get good diet buff.

If u still having trouble u can see your nutrition value on UI adding the code:

https://7daystodie.com/forums/showthread.php?38584-True-Survival-JZMOD&p=754263#post754263

I was just meaning wood logs. You can use big ones, small ones, wood sticks or even (maybe) wood branches.

I never used coal as it's rare and i don't see any added value to it. May be there is but what would it be ? You can get plethora of logs anyway.

I am not burning it. I am talking about the coal used to make steel in the blast furnace. Is it regular coal that is smelted by the furnace for making steel from iron and coal? I find plenty of coal just have to find the right vein.

I am not burning it. I am talking about the coal used to make steel in the blast furnace. Is it regular coal that is smelted by the furnace for making steel from iron and coal? I find plenty of coal just have to find the right vein.

I'm sure the coal issue was fixed in an update. Are your files the most current with the mod launcher?

I have found it impossible to get iron catwalks. When you upgrade wood catwalk with iron it becomes a plank block reinforced with iron. Is there a way to get iron catwalks without cheating? Or maybe edit something in the game files to make wood catwalks upgrade to iron?

I have found it impossible to get iron catwalks. When you upgrade wood catwalk with iron it becomes a plank block reinforced with iron. Is there a way to get iron catwalks without cheating? Or maybe edit something in the game files to make wood catwalks upgrade to iron?

Without looking at the files: wood upgrades to wood reinforced with iron.

Are you sure iron catwalks don't unlock with a build with quest? Ie build with iron (wrench).?

So I know this seems stupid but is this a worthwhile mod to download for the game? And how do you go about going back to the basics if you don't like it?

Depends what you are looking for in the game. It is in my opinion the best mod for 7dtd. But it will no longer be updated, and it does have some flaws. But still the best.

If you download the 7dtd launcher you can in stall as many supported mods as you want with easy install/uninstall procedures.

Depends what you are looking for in the game. It is in my opinion the best mod for 7dtd. But it will no longer be updated, and it does have some flaws. But still the best.

If you download the 7dtd launcher you can in stall as many supported mods as you want with easy install/uninstall procedures.

Why don't it be updated anymore? And what are the major flaws? Does it ADD to the game and make it more realistic or change the game completely?

I'll have to look into the 7dtd launcher

Why don't it be updated anymore? And what are the major flaws? Does it ADD to the game and make it more realistic or change the game completely?

I'll have to look into the 7dtd launcher

Mod author is taking time away from the constant updating with every alpha update. This mod is based on realism. I never said major flaws. Just "bugs" shall we say.

Read the extremely long description posts on page one for a list of changes/additions to the game with this mod.