True Survival

Spider

Error

-Mod Download-

-Warning-

Mod is a work in progress just like the vanilla game.

---Files last updated on - 9/27/2017---

Fastest Easiest Way To Play True Survival A16.2 is to download and install the 7d2dModLauncher from here-

https://7daystodie.com/forums/showthread.php?48537-The-7D2D-Mod-Launcher-A-Mod-Launcher-for-7-Days-to-Die

Mod Launcher Instructions-

1. Remove 7D2D from your system completely & manually delete any remaining files in the 7D2D folder that are left after uninstalling.
  2. Re-DL 7D2D on Steam.
  3. After it's finished downloading, right click and go to Properties -> Betas -> Choose 16.2. Wait for the game to downgrade back to 16.2.
  4. Now open 7D2D launcher and expand the "True Survival" on the top left. Highlight True Survival 16.2 and UN-Check "Use EAC" then click Play.

_______________________________________________________________________________________

Manual Install

Download and install the True Survival 16.2 files manually here-

https://github.com/SpiderJZMOD/True-Survival-16.2-Manual-Install.git

Player Install Instructions-

1. Open the modded 7DaysToDie_Data Folder then open the Managed Folder. Copy all the files in that location and overwrite the files in the same location in your game files.
  2. In the main directory of the modded files open the Data Folder and copy the Config Folder and and overwrite the folder in the same location in your game files.
  3. Then go back to the same location in the modded files and open the Prefab Folder. Copy all the files in that location and overwrite the files in the same location in your game files.
  4. Then in the main directory of the modded files copy the Mod Folder and the Config.xml and paste them into the main directory of your game files.
  5. !!THIS IS A MUST HAVE!! Download Xtrakicking 16.2 Zombie Texture Pack and replace your resources.asset file at 7DaysToDie/7DaysToDie_Data-
    https://mega.nz/#F!hjpz2SyQ!O8RHFyeaie8XiG2KhDiLLA

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Server Files

Download Server Files here-

https://github.com/SpiderJZMOD/True-Survival-A16-Server.git

Server Install Instructions-

1. Open the modded 7DaysToDieServer_Data Folder then open the Managed Folder. Copy all the files in that location and overwrite the files in the same location in your server game files.
  2. In the main directory of the modded files open the Data Folder and copy the Config Folder and and overwrite the folder in the same location in your server game files.
  3. Then go back to the same location in the modded files and open the Prefab Folder. Copy all the files in that location and overwrite the files in the same location in your server game files.
  4. Then in the main directory of the modded files copy the Mod Folder and the Config.xml and paste them into the main directory of your server game files.

OLD 15.1 ALPHA DOWNLOAD--> https://github.com/SpiderJZMOD/True-Survial-A15-JZMOD.git

OLD ALPHA 15.2 SDX DOWNLOAD--> https://7daystodie.com/forums/showthread.php?59466-WIP-True-Survival-SDX

Steam Group and Mod Forums –http://steamcommunity.com/groups/HardcoreSurvivalServer

Terms of Use*

:hippie:Feel free to use anything in my mod you would like. Code, assets, icons, modded systems or whatever. All I ask is that noone hijacks my mod name "True Survival" I would like to still use that when I eventually complete the Mod

Please post all bugs here and I will see what I can do. Thanks for playing.

I keep getting a F1 error code as the game trys to launch. as follows:

Missing methodException: Method not found: 'EasyAntiCheat.Server.Hydra.EasyAintiCheatServer<Clientinfo>.Handleclient..

And it just keeps popping up, I've tried restarting with the EAC options on server and regular choice checked before loading and still won't work. I haven't got to play this mod in so long...Please help me.

I keep getting a F1 error code as the game trys to launch. as follows:

Missing methodException: Method not found: 'EasyAntiCheat.Server.Hydra.EasyAintiCheatServer<Clientinfo>.Handleclient..

And it just keeps popping up, I've tried restarting with the EAC options on server and regular choice checked before loading and still won't work. I haven't got to play this mod in so long...Please help me.

It sounds like you have installed on a version other than 16.2.

before you copy from folder with the launcher, make sure your steam directory is a vanilla 16.2.

Is the creator of this mod still working on it ? (Will it have future updates? )or they've abandoned this one already ?

Announcement!!

The Official True Survival Server will be closing down today. I will also be stepping away from 7D2D for a while. I plan on letting a few Alphas pass or maybe even wait for Beta or Gold before completing the Mod. I'm just tiered of constantly rebuilding the mod and with the speed of development my interest in the game is starting to wain after 2 years of maintaining TS. So instead of forcing my self to continue maintaining TS until i began to hate it I will take a long break and hope that TFP can get some work done and get to Beta soon*

I'm not dead or nothing. Just taking a break and gathering my forces. Working on a RimWorld mod atm and taking a Unity/C# class I bought with the donations I got doing this. I'll be back!

I'm not dead or nothing. Just taking a break and gathering my forces. Working on a RimWorld mod atm and taking a Unity/C# class I bought with the donations I got doing this. I'll be back!

I expectantly wait for that day to come.

hey there , I was playing normal and my char died. When I selected to spawn near my bedroll the console appeared , now when I login on the server I see a black screen and a console error

Argumentoutofrangeexception :Argument is out of range

parameter name : index

any1 has any kind of idea how to repair this? My friends keep telling me that the game says that I die when I login

hey there , I was playing normal and my char died. When I selected to spawn near my bedroll the console appeared , now when I login on the server I see a black screen and a console error

Argumentoutofrangeexception :Argument is out of range

parameter name : index

any1 has any kind of idea how to repair this? My friends keep telling me that the game says that I die when I login

I have the same situation as you do.

I have a fresh start…

There's already a bigger back pack in the mod.

To successfully add a different back pack size would require editing the assembly.dll

I adjust the minibike storage to compensate and it's easily done.

I'm not sure if you mean the dufflebag maybe? I'm new to this mod I have no idea what's going on. I'm having a issue (maybe it's intended) with looting bodies. Once I open the body "container" and if I leave that window the loot goes into a dropped backpack and immediately disappears. Mostly I find something even better looting and try to make inventory space and end up losing the loot altogether

I'm not sure if you mean the dufflebag maybe? I'm new to this mod I have no idea what's going on. I'm having a issue (maybe it's intended) with looting bodies. Once I open the body "container" and if I leave that window the loot goes into a dropped backpack and immediately disappears. Mostly I find something even better looting and try to make inventory space and end up losing the loot altogether

The standard backpack is 32 or 40 slots. The backpack in this mod is 45 slots.

Corpses exploding is intended. It took me a while to stop hoarding. It's crucial to have at least one empty slot to collect perks from some quest completions.

Feel free to come join our server for any tips or advise on the mod. Link is a few pages back.

If I could help I would. I can't see any obvious issues but Xynth I'm sure will.

Just be patient.

You could play my server while you wait.

IP. 78.129.218.118

Port. 26376

Password. feral

(Shameless plug)

Does this server has been completed?

Error

i keep getting

Missing method EasyAntiCheat.Server.Hydra.EasyAntiCheatServer<ClientInfo>::HandleClientUpdates(EasyAntiCheatServer`1/ClientStatusHandler<!0>) in assembly /home/7days/.steam/steamcmd/7daysded/7DaysToDieServer_Data/Managed/EasyAntiCheat.Server.dll, referenced in assembly /home/7days/.steam/steamcmd/7daysded/7DaysToDieServer_Data/Managed/Assembly-CSharp.dll

I installed the server with

app_update 294420 -beta alpha16.2

through steamCmd

then copied the contents as per the description :(

also ofc:

<property name="EACEnabled" value="false"/>

i keep getting

Missing method EasyAntiCheat.Server.Hydra.EasyAntiCheatServer<ClientInfo>::HandleClientUpdates(EasyAntiCheatServer`1/ClientStatusHandler<!0>) in assembly /home/7days/.steam/steamcmd/7daysded/7DaysToDieServer_Data/Managed/EasyAntiCheat.Server.dll, referenced in assembly /home/7days/.steam/steamcmd/7daysded/7DaysToDieServer_Data/Managed/Assembly-CSharp.dll

I installed the server with

app_update 294420 -beta alpha16.2

through steamCmd

then copied the contents as per the description :(

also ofc:

<property name="EACEnabled" value="false"/>

Anti cheat errors are nearly always due to the mod being installed on a version other that 16.2.

Make sure your Steam copy of 7DTD is vanilla 16.2 before you copy it with the launcher.

Mod problem Help!!!

1؛ When my character arrives with life 16 and then I die, I can not get into the game anymore, even creating a character name. How to remove this option Dead is Dead from MOD?

2nd On the 7th day, the sky turned red but the horde did not come, does anyone know what the problem is?

1؛ When my character arrives with life 16 and then I die, I can not get into the game anymore, even creating a character name. How to remove this option Dead is Dead from MOD?

2nd On the 7th day, the sky turned red but the horde did not come, does anyone know what the problem is?

You must be on a server. So whoever runs the server needs to reset you.

As for no horde... what is your blood moon count?

You must be on a server. So whoever runs the server needs to reset you.

As for no horde... what is your blood moon count?

As I mentioned, on the 7th, the sky turned red and thunderous noises, but no horde came to attack, can you tell me where I can configure this option?

<property name="BloodMoonEnemyCount" value="64" /> <!-- The number of zombies spawned during blood moons per player. -->

<property name="EnemySpawnMode" value="true" /> <!-- Enable/Disable enemy spawning -->

<property name="EnemyDifficulty" value="0" /> <!-- 0 = Normal, 1 = Feral -->

On the question of losing your character, would have some way to withdraw this option and leave for Well-being comes up to 10 to 20 life and does not lose if character?