True Survival

Spider

I have a problem with my server, there is no horde in 7.14 days and now the problem is these. Zumbi are crouched and do not attack anymore, does anyone help me?

[ATTACH=CONFIG]23877[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]23876[/ATTACH]

Something is clearly wrong.

I can only suggest wiping your modded mod launcher copy, and ensuring your steam copy is 16.2 before attempting to copy with the launcher and install the mod again.

Never seen the problems you are having

obsidianmcbovril

I come to thank, I have managed to solve the problem, now all zombies are already attacking again.

I have a doubt, this is the spawn form created in True Survival, it would have to change, the game is really very good in the survival part, but it leaves much to desire in the part of the spawn of the zombies, I only see some wandering and others inside the houses, would have some way to copy the xml of the Ravenhearst Mod or GNAMOD, the zombies in those two MODS are really ♥♥♥♥ing but do not have the gameplay to leave HARDCORE survival mode, if True Survival improve the shape of the spawn will be a perfect MOD in my opinion.:fat:

Skolano-

The reason you are not getting zombies and when you do they are crawling/eating the ground is because of a bug in the base game. I think it has been fixed in the newest version but I haven't played it so can not confirm this with any certainty. The cause of the bug is you dying a few times and the game does not recognize you as a living player anymore. This causes 2 things, 1) You will not trigger any zombie spawns. No Sleepers no Hordes no nothing, to the game you do not exist.2) If any zombies do see you they will see you as a dead corpse and begin their crawling and eating you animation. This is truly a game breaker but can be easily fixed once you recognize it. Simple restarting your game and should fix it. Also as a posted before-

Dead is Dead Note-

And because I'm a man of my word. Add this to your progression.xml to edit the "Dead is Dead" feature

<perk name="DeadIsDead" icon="run" description_key="DeadIsDead" title_key="DeadIsDead" max_level="1" skill_point_cost_multiplier="0" skill_point_cost_per_level="0" always_fire="true" group="health">
	<effect name="MinWellness">
		<add perk_level="0" value="[color="#FFFF00"]??[/color]"/>
		<add perk_level="1" value="[color="#FFFF00"]??[/color]"/>
	</effect>
</perk>

Put what every you want your minimum wellness to be where the yellow ?? are. Use the same number in both and it should work fine.

Good afternoon Spider, I have serious problem in your MOD, after I die in the game, all zombies do not attack me anymore, they crouch and only return to normal if I restart the dedicated server, help me I do not know but what to edit , I looked at everything and I can not.

I have a PC to host your MOD, I downloaded the server from this site here https://github.com/SpiderJZMOD/True-Survival-A16-Server

it gave a problem in Assembly-CSharp.dll, the dedicated one was 400MB and it was just that, so I went looking on your site where it has more versions until one of them the A16 worked.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]23914[/ATTACH]

bug2.thumb.jpg.ff3514ad7231ecfa3d5ea6f334c2ddd4.jpg

Edited by skolano (see edit history)

My problem here, using the Assembly-CSharp.dll that comes from the server does not open the server, only when I get another version of it, I do not know if this is what causes the zombies problem, when I die they do not attack me anymore, only when I renew the dedicated server.

Edited by skolano (see edit history)

My problem here, using the Assembly-CSharp.dll that comes from the server does not open the server, only when I get another version of it, I do not know if this is what causes the zombies problem, when I die they do not attack me anymore, only when I renew the dedicated server.

Spider has already given you the answer you are looking for.

It's been a few months since I last played but decided to jump back into it because I really get the urge to continue the punishment upon myself.

So I finally found a trader on day 34 of my playthrough, only 2km from my base of operations as well, I was rather disappointed to discover that his only goods were ammunition and it was for weapons that I didn't have. Later I discovered the bartering station which I find is a really nice feature, however I'd like to see it expanded upon even more, maybe adding more resources that are hard to gather for early level players, things like aloe, feathers, workbench tools, sinew, maybe a few decent melee weapons at a hefty cost, things to give players a better option than [grind > level > build forge > build anvil > find hammer > unlock weapons] just to build a single low quality weapon. I feel like this mimics the reality of bartering, for example in colonial North America the natives would trade pelts for muskets so that they could more efficiently hunt which meant more pelts for the traders.

Anyway, just my 2 cents. Really hope to see This mod alive again some day, in the meanwhile I'll be enjoying the current state of this mod anyway.

Edited by Xamllew (see edit history)

@skolano-

I have answered you questions and explained why it happens and how to fix your problems. If you choose not to read my reply then there is really no point in continuing to attempt to communicate with you. I wish you good luck and a quick death.

@skolano-

I have answered you questions and explained why it happens and how to fix your problems. If you choose not to read my reply then there is really no point in continuing to attempt to communicate with you. I wish you good luck and a quick death.

Spider, I read your message yes, I apologize if you do not understand, my English is not very good, I like your MOD and if I come here always messaging is because I worry about the MOD, I currently had problems connecting his , but finally I'm sorry for it again, I'll try to solve it the best way, for me every time someone dies I turn off the server gets bad.

In his MOD I found the balance to play, I put more zombies but it was really perfect, I still do not know much about it, I'm getting to know more and more, playing practically 24 hours a day !!

Hugs and a good weekend !!

Quick modding question please, Spider.

To successfully change/adjust the professions, are the only files I need to edit Progression/Quests and Recipes.xml?

could you point me to all relevant files please?

The problem I get is as soon as I edit those files all professions disappear except for Bouncer profession.

Edit. I would have to rename the relevant icons as well I think, yes?

Edited by obsidianmcbovril (see edit history)

@obsidianmcbovril-

What are you trying to change about the Professions?

Some proffs are redundant, even if you play SP, because you can unlock the skills relevant to the profession I.E. carpenter. mason etc

with additional items already in your mod it would be possible to make differrent profs jsut based on start gear and skiils already coded to the game.

I have profs in mind based on this, can see most relevant files n lines to change, but when i do something goes wrong and doesn't show in game.

Is there data coded to a DLL? Or is it possible to edit the professions just through the xmls? I will only be using code in this mod just to learn the mechanics behind it all.

I have three new profs in mind based on this, and would be good to able to get working for some more variety other than the usual starting professions everyone goes for.

Thanks in advance for any help.

@Spider I installed your mod today (fantasic btw). However, I just hit a snag. I killed a zombie, looted then started getting spammed with error. NullReferenceException. Object reference not set to an instance of an object. Any ideas?

This happens to me too, mostly around traders, if I even enter the same chunk that a trader is on or I'll be console spammed every 3 seconds with errors.

is there any xml editing you can do so followers follow you after being recruited until they die?

I'm also wondering, can not stand beating behind, is there any way to make them follow until they die?

- - - Updated - - -

has some configuration to improve the zombie's life, I'm playing in the insane 2.5 of difficulty and even then I hit 2 to 3 times in the head of the zombie and they already falls and die ...???