True Survival

Spider

New pvp server

New True Survival PvP server is up and running.

IP. 78.129.218.118

Port. 26376

PAssword. feral

Server is very much in tradition of the True Survival mod. All files are original and untouched apart from the rwgmixer.

3 year loot respawn and warrior level difficulty.

Happy hunting

Edited by obsidianmcbovril (see edit history)

Hey there people, hooing for some help. Me and my brother play this mod for a few months. Now for a week with this version, but now my bro cant launch the game all of a sudden. We deleted his game and it works well as vanilla version, but when I add the mod it crashes at the loading screen. We deleted the saves from %appdata% and any other related stuff of the game and it still crashes. I even made a copy of my game and still the same result. We verrified the game on steam to see if there are missing files but it still does not work. EAC is off and we installed the mod correctly using the manual method. Any help and tips would be apreciated.

Initialize engine version: 5.3.6p8 (c04dd374db98)

GfxDevice: creating device client; threaded=1

Direct3D:

Version: Direct3D 9.0c [aticfx64.dll 23.20.15002.11]

Renderer: AMD Radeon R7 370 Series

Vendor: ATI

VRAM: 4076 MB (via DXGI)

Caps: Shader=30 DepthRT=1 NativeDepth=1 NativeShadow=1 DF16=1 INTZ=1 NULL=1 RESZ=1 SlowINTZ=1

Begin MonoManager ReloadAssembly

Platform assembly: E:\Steam\steamapps\common\7 Days To Die\7DaysToDie_Data\Managed\UnityEngine.dll (this message is harmless)

Loading E:\Steam\steamapps\common\7 Days To Die\7DaysToDie_Data\Managed\UnityEngine.dll into Unity Child Domain

Platform assembly: E:\Steam\steamapps\common\7 Days To Die\7DaysToDie_Data\Managed\Assembly-CSharp-firstpass.dll (this message is harmless)

Loading E:\Steam\steamapps\common\7 Days To Die\7DaysToDie_Data\Managed\Assembly-CSharp-firstpass.dll into Unity Child Domain

Platform assembly: E:\Steam\steamapps\common\7 Days To Die\7DaysToDie_Data\Managed\Assembly-CSharp.dll (this message is harmless)

Loading E:\Steam\steamapps\common\7 Days To Die\7DaysToDie_Data\Managed\Assembly-CSharp.dll into Unity Child Domain

Platform assembly: E:\Steam\steamapps\common\7 Days To Die\7DaysToDie_Data\Managed\Assembly-UnityScript-firstpass.dll (this message is harmless)

Loading E:\Steam\steamapps\common\7 Days To Die\7DaysToDie_Data\Managed\Assembly-UnityScript-firstpass.dll into Unity Child Domain

Platform assembly: E:\Steam\steamapps\common\7 Days To Die\7DaysToDie_Data\Managed\Assembly-UnityScript.dll (this message is harmless)

Loading E:\Steam\steamapps\common\7 Days To Die\7DaysToDie_Data\Managed\Assembly-UnityScript.dll into Unity Child Domain

Platform assembly: E:\Steam\steamapps\common\7 Days To Die\7DaysToDie_Data\Managed\UnityEngine.UI.dll (this message is harmless)

Loading E:\Steam\steamapps\common\7 Days To Die\7DaysToDie_Data\Managed\UnityEngine.UI.dll into Unity Child Domain

Platform assembly: E:\Steam\steamapps\common\7 Days To Die\7DaysToDie_Data\Managed\UnityEngine.Networking.dll (this message is harmless)

Loading E:\Steam\steamapps\common\7 Days To Die\7DaysToDie_Data\Managed\UnityEngine.Networking.dll into Unity Child Domain

Platform assembly: E:\Steam\steamapps\common\7 Days To Die\7DaysToDie_Data\Managed\AmplifyMotion.dll (this message is harmless)

Loading E:\Steam\steamapps\common\7 Days To Die\7DaysToDie_Data\Managed\AmplifyMotion.dll into Unity Child Domain

Platform assembly: E:\Steam\steamapps\common\7 Days To Die\7DaysToDie_Data\Managed\ICSharpCode.SharpZipLib.dll (this message is harmless)

Loading E:\Steam\steamapps\common\7 Days To Die\7DaysToDie_Data\Managed\ICSharpCode.SharpZipLib.dll into Unity Child Domain

Platform assembly: E:\Steam\steamapps\common\7 Days To Die\7DaysToDie_Data\Managed\libnoise.dll (this message is harmless)

Loading E:\Steam\steamapps\common\7 Days To Die\7DaysToDie_Data\Managed\libnoise.dll into Unity Child Domain

Platform assembly: E:\Steam\steamapps\common\7 Days To Die\7DaysToDie_Data\Managed\LogLibrary.dll (this message is harmless)

Loading E:\Steam\steamapps\common\7 Days To Die\7DaysToDie_Data\Managed\LogLibrary.dll into Unity Child Domain

Platform assembly: E:\Steam\steamapps\common\7 Days To Die\7DaysToDie_Data\Managed\NSpeex.dll (this message is harmless)

Loading E:\Steam\steamapps\common\7 Days To Die\7DaysToDie_Data\Managed\NSpeex.dll into Unity Child Domain

Platform assembly: E:\Steam\steamapps\common\7 Days To Die\7DaysToDie_Data\Managed\enum2int.dll (this message is harmless)

Loading E:\Steam\steamapps\common\7 Days To Die\7DaysToDie_Data\Managed\enum2int.dll into Unity Child Domain

Platform assembly: E:\Steam\steamapps\common\7 Days To Die\7DaysToDie_Data\Managed\NCalc.dll (this message is harmless)

Loading E:\Steam\steamapps\common\7 Days To Die\7DaysToDie_Data\Managed\NCalc.dll into Unity Child Domain

Platform assembly: E:\Steam\steamapps\common\7 Days To Die\7DaysToDie_Data\Managed\CodeProfilerRuntime.dll (this message is harmless)

Loading E:\Steam\steamapps\common\7 Days To Die\7DaysToDie_Data\Managed\CodeProfilerRuntime.dll into Unity Child Domain

Platform assembly: E:\Steam\steamapps\common\7 Days To Die\7DaysToDie_Data\Managed\EasyAntiCheat.Client.dll (this message is harmless)

Loading E:\Steam\steamapps\common\7 Days To Die\7DaysToDie_Data\Managed\EasyAntiCheat.Client.dll into Unity Child Domain

Platform assembly: E:\Steam\steamapps\common\7 Days To Die\7DaysToDie_Data\Managed\EasyAntiCheat.Server.dll (this message is harmless)

Loading E:\Steam\steamapps\common\7 Days To Die\7DaysToDie_Data\Managed\EasyAntiCheat.Server.dll into Unity Child Domain

Platform assembly: E:\Steam\steamapps\common\7 Days To Die\7DaysToDie_Data\Managed\System.Drawing.dll (this message is harmless)

Loading E:\Steam\steamapps\common\7 Days To Die\7DaysToDie_Data\Managed\System.Drawing.dll into Unity Child Domain

Platform assembly: E:\Steam\steamapps\common\7 Days To Die\7DaysToDie_Data\Managed\System.Windows.Forms.dll (this message is harmless)

Loading E:\Steam\steamapps\common\7 Days To Die\7DaysToDie_Data\Managed\System.Windows.Forms.dll into Unity Child Domain

Platform assembly: E:\Steam\steamapps\common\7 Days To Die\7DaysToDie_Data\Managed\LitJson.dll (this message is harmless)

Loading E:\Steam\steamapps\common\7 Days To Die\7DaysToDie_Data\Managed\LitJson.dll into Unity Child Domain

- Completed reload, in 1.393 seconds

Platform assembly: E:\Steam\steamapps\common\7 Days To Die\7DaysToDie_Data\Managed\System.Core.dll (this message is harmless)

Platform assembly: E:\Steam\steamapps\common\7 Days To Die\7DaysToDie_Data\Managed\System.dll (this message is harmless)

Platform assembly: E:\Steam\steamapps\common\7 Days To Die\7DaysToDie_Data\Managed\System.Xml.dll (this message is harmless)

Platform assembly: E:\Steam\steamapps\common\7 Days To Die\7DaysToDie_Data\Managed\UnityScript.Lang.dll (this message is harmless)

Platform assembly: E:\Steam\steamapps\common\7 Days To Die\7DaysToDie_Data\Managed\Boo.Lang.dll (this message is harmless)

<RI> Initializing input.

<RI> Input initialized.

desktop: 1366x768 60Hz; virtual: 1366x768 at 0,0

and from yesterday

- - - Updated - - -

https://hotupload.eu/As8

this is from yesterday

https://pastebin.com/MCEaXCqp

using the mod launcher

If I could help I would. I can't see any obvious issues but Xynth I'm sure will.

Just be patient.

You could play my server while you wait.

IP. 78.129.218.118

Port. 26376

Password. feral

(Shameless plug)

• 2 weeks later...

Unofficial update/fixes.

I've slowly put more and more time in to TS, and today can announce that I have implemented several Bug fixes and game play balancing issues. As well as a much improved mixer, and a custom smaller map for compact PvP carnage.

If you are interested in the changes you can test them on my server, which has just been wiped: IP. 78.129.218.118

Port. 26376

Password. feral

Or if you prefer I can try to list all the changes and then add a link to the new files if you are interested.

Lets keep this mod ALIVE!

Ka-KAA!

I've slowly put more and more time in to TS, and today can announce that I have implemented several Bug fixes and game play balancing issues. As well as a much improved mixer, and a custom smaller map for compact PvP carnage.

If you are interested in the changes you can test them on my server, which has just been wiped: IP. 78.129.218.118

Port. 26376

Password. feral

Or if you prefer I can try to list all the changes and then add a link to the new files if you are interested.

Lets keep this mod ALIVE!

Ka-KAA!

please post your server settings

please post your server settings

Only changed from Original TS server are as follows;

Difficulty: Warrior. (You now need to rush for armor. Before it felt like an accessory.)

Loot respawn: 1000 days. (no logging out until loot reset occurs, resources more precious to loot)

BM count: 16. Currently. (32 or above just turns in to damage limitation even at late game. Still testing this)

Am sure everything else is original.

Edit: in the server list it says BM Count 32. Maybe I set it wrong. Or was worried less would be too little.

Need help on mac installation of True Survival.

In previous thread it says there's problems regarding the location of config.xml. I've tried changing its location but still cannot play this mod on mac. Anyhelp would be greatly appreciated.

499620356_ScreenShot2018-01-06at20_27.57copy.thumb.jpg.1ac10fd8fc4be5eed85b3aa280e322b3.jpg

1563851452_ScreenShot2018-01-06at20_27_57.jpg.e041e4e43d934071869962709d798692.jpg

Need help on mac installation of True Survival.

In previous thread it says there's problems regarding the location of config.xml. I've tried changing its location but still cannot play this mod on mac. Anyhelp would be greatly appreciated.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]23698[/ATTACH]

As with all SDX mods, you have to disable EAC to play them. Try that.

As with all SDX mods, you have to disable EAC to play them. Try that.

I delete the EAC folder (as I cannot find the setting to run non EAC for MAC). The result still the same as in the picture below EAC is not running.

304636842_ScreenShot2018-01-06at21_47.19copy.thumb.jpg.41d3a85f1c06a9bf72760deef22898ba.jpg

I delete the EAC folder (as I cannot find the setting to run non EAC for MAC). The result still the same as in the picture below EAC is not running.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]23699[/ATTACH]

Okay, so it looks like it's not installed correctly. Here's the install instructions on how to install Ravenhearst. Just substitute the mod with True Survival Files.

---MAC Install -

1) Uninstall 7dtd. Open Finder, from taskbar choose Go -> Home. Open Library -> Application Support -> Steam -> steamapps -> common. Delete 7 Days to Die folder. Reinstall 7 Days to Die.

2) Unzip downloaded mod. Open unzipped folder. You should see 4 folders: 7DaysToDie_Data, 7DaysToDieServer_Data, Data, and Mods. I will be referring to this as a “home screen”.

3) Open Steam. In your games Library, right-click 7 Days to Die and choose Properties from the drop-down menu. Choose the LOCAL FILES tab and choose BROWSE LOCAL FILES.

4) Copy & paste (do not drag-and-drop) the Mods folder to this location.

5) Open 7DaysToDie_Data -> Managed.

6) Right-click 7DaysToDie.app and choose Show Package Contents. Here you should see 2 folders: Contents and Data. This will be the other “home screen”. 7) Open Contents -> Resources -> Data -> Managed.

8) Copy & paste (do not drag-and-drop) the .dll files into this location. Mac OSX will ask if you want to keep both or replace. Choose replace.

9) Navigate back to each home screen.

10) Drag-and-drop the 7DaysToDie_Data, 7DaysToDieServer_Data, and Mods folders into this location.

11) Open the Data folders in each location. You will see there are Config, Prefabs, and UMATextures folders in each.

12) For each of these three folders, open up its corresponding folder so you can see the contents. Drag-and-drop the mod’s contents into its respective folder. For duplicate files, mac OSX will ask if you want to Skip, Stop, or Replace. Check the “Apply to All” checkbox, then choose Replace.

13) Start 7 Days to Die and enjoy the mod!---

Okay, so it looks like it's not installed correctly. Here's the install instructions on how to install Ravenhearst. Just substitute the mod with True Survival Files.

YES!! Finally able to run TS mod on my iMac. To summarise it all, here what I did:

1. Make sure the 7d2d version is the correct one (using 16.2)

2. Download the TS Mod, inside the zip files:

- 7DaysToDie_Data folder

- Config.xml file

- Data folder

- Mods folder

3. I copy the 7DaysToDie_Data folder, Config.xml file, Mods folder into the same directory of the file 7daysToDie.app

4. Repeat step 3 and copy it into the root inside 7daystodie.app

5. Copy the .dll from 7DaysToDie_Data\Manage folder into 7daysToDie.app\Contents\Resources\Data\Managed

6. Copy all the file inside the Data folder (Config, Prefabs, UMA Textures) into 7daysToDie.app\Data matching folders. NOTE: COPY and PASTE EACH FILES into each matching directory inside 7daysToDie.app. (Do not Copy and Replace folder)

7. Delete the EAC folder to disable it.