True Survival

Spider

No, but it should not be an issue as this dead is dead feature allows you at least 9 initial lives, and you can earn more as well. unless you plan on dying more that 5 or 6 times it plays the same as vanilla

Maybe I'm just that bad, but I died between 20 and 30 times by the time I had reached iron tool making in my last playthough.

Maybe I'm just that bad, but I died between 20 and 30 times by the time I had reached iron tool making in my last playthough.

naww, its just not balanced at the moment. 9 lives should be more than enough one damage etc are balanced.

- - - Updated - - -

are there NPC Survivor and Bandits? i saw vids of ppl with this mod and had them in it so i was just wondering?

and is there a way i can use this on a rented server and how would i go about this?

They are not currently activated, but are in the game code.

Hi everyone.

I'm new to modding but this mod looks(reads) awesome so I have two questions.

1. I'm playing with a friend coop while one of us hosts password protected. Is it possible to play this mod this way or do we need a dedicated server for that?

2. How playable is this mod right now?

Thanks in advance.

Starfly

@Starfly-

1.When its finished and released yes you can play it any way you want to as long as everyone has the mod installed.

2.Mod is still in the updating/testing phase. The current version is live on the test server and anyone can join through the Mod Launcher to poke there head in.

@Starfly-

1.When its finished and released yes you can play it any way you want to as long as everyone has the mod installed.

2.Mod is still in the updating/testing phase. The current version is live on the test server and anyone can join through the Mod Launcher to poke there head in.

Thanks for your answers. Can you give a roughly estimation when the mod will be released? days, weeks, months, years? =)

Ok Survivors work on the A16 Mod is going very well and barring any fires, car crashes or falling meteors we should be ready for our first basic play through testing this weekend.

What does this mean?

This doesn't mean the mod is finished. What this means is all modded systems have passed our first test and function appropriately without any known errors. All weapons and tools have have had a balancing pass. All zombies have had a balancing pass. All modded systems should be in place and working properly.

What needs testing now?

Besides any errors or bugs we are moving on to balancing and polishing systems and stats. So leveling speed, recipes, descriptions, stat balancing on weapons, tools, entitys and just making sure the game plays smoothly and all modded systems are integrated and explained well and user friendly.

How long will it last?

I hope to start up a map on Thursday or Friday and barring any unforeseen malfunctions leave it up for at lest a week. After that I will make adjustments and we will either do another week test or move on to end game testing.

*The mod is far from finished and is still missing much of the polish such as icons and descriptions. I am trying to get the important items and systems explained before the map goes up but some will still be missing by this weekend but I can add those to an active game without problems.

Server is being wiped right now. Starting a continuous playthrough unless something breaks horribly. Consider this a "soft release" according to spider. No jokes please, thanks, i just heard them all lol. So if everything goes well for a week see above. note: new files are being uploaded so give the launcher about 15 min

Server is being wiped right now. Starting a continuous playthrough unless something breaks horribly. Consider this a "soft release" according to spider. No jokes please, thanks, i just heard them all lol. So if everything goes well for a week see above. note: new files are being uploaded so give the launcher about 15 min

Wonderful!!

Teleporting blocks

Hi Spider,

Im finding that when I dig down approx 3 blocks, I hit blocks that teleport me just above where I already am. If not careful you get caught in a loop of teleporting and landing on the same block. Did a few test holes and get same issue. Dirt blocks was what I was digging

Hi spider i cant find the TS mod in the lunacher , and this mod support a16 now ?

- - - Updated - - -

Hi spider i cant find the TS mod in the lunacher , and this mod support a16 now ?

My fault i didnt see the open url thing ,

Hi Spider,

Im finding that when I dig down approx 3 blocks, I hit blocks that teleport me just above where I already am. If not careful you get caught in a loop of teleporting and landing on the same block. Did a few test holes and get same issue. Dirt blocks was what I was digging

Hopefully this is fixed in A16.2. Thanks for the warning!