V1.1 b14 EXP

Hated

16 hours ago, Grimace521 said:

Interesting that they made the leather fist wraps use cloth instead. I play with fists/fortitude a lot so that should make early game a bit easier start, though now the original appearance of the wraps wouldn't make much sense since they look like leather belts or strips and i didn't see anything about the model being changed sooo was the model changed for leather fist wraps or is it just the recipe?

They are Knuckle Wraps. The icon and in-game models are made out of cloth belts.

4 hours ago, Zooxss said:

Can you guys add:

1. Radiated Zombie Warg and Radiated Zombie Bear

2. Roaming Pack of Zombie Warg and Zombie Bear

3 Burned/Burning Zombie Wag

4. Burned / Burning Zombie Bear

How about adding Throphy with this - its much more satisfying to put the head on the wall

Also the Horde Nights need a Boss

Cmon guys

What do you mean by zombie warg? Do you mean the Dire Wolf?

For console could you guys please add better customization for button mapping? Currently there is no way to -instantly- switch to a dedicated hotbar item (quick swap via d-pad left isn't reliable), and using the quick-select wheel makes us vulnerable by stopping our movement. I want to bind hotbar slots to buttons, even if I have to lose other functionality.

Please 🙏

Also, I wrote this post for you guys which I believe would improve QOL for console users and all users, although it is a read. Some points have gotten criticism, but many I believe are valid:

23 hours ago, stallionsden said:

any mod that affects texture that is a dll will just have to be fixed for b14 exp

.... hmmm..... maybe i didn't understand because of the translation....
but, do you want to say that mods just have to take into account the innovations from B14 ?
i.e. is this not a bug?

in that case it would be nice to know the new rules for using custom assets so that modders can continue.

Edited by n2n1 (see edit history)

2 hours ago, n2n1 said:

.... hmmm..... maybe i didn't understand because of the translation....
but, do you want to say that mods just have to take into account the innovations from B14 ?
i.e. is this not a bug?

in that case it would be nice to know the new rules for using custom assets so that modders can continue.

Ofc modders have to factor in changes each alpha or update. 

Not a bug either side tho just something must a been fixed or changed in the code that caused the mod causing that nre/issue.

On 9/24/2024 at 8:32 PM, Grimace521 said:

Interesting that they made the leather fist wraps use cloth instead. I play with fists/fortitude a lot so that should make early game a bit easier start, though now the original appearance of the wraps wouldn't make much sense since they look like leather belts or strips and i didn't see anything about the model being changed sooo was the model changed for leather fist wraps or is it just the recipe?

It's one of these belts:

spacer.png

Only the leather wraps in game have double belt loop holes instead of whatever that one is called ( I can't remember its name unfortunately):

image.png.4748f27876ca8bd910d7a90f4240e3a7.png

(image from here)

Never made sense to me why they were crafted with leather when the first person model is very much that tight-woven cotton/hemp material. I'm glad they changed it! Makes getting knuckle wraps a little easier, as if a brawling build wan;tt already difficult to start out with when you're a magnet for getting hit lol.

4 hours ago, stallionsden said:

Ofc modders have to factor in changes each alpha or update. 

Not a bug either side tho just something must a been fixed or changed in the code that caused the mod causing that nre/issue.

of course, we modders, understand that it is necessary to follow the changes in the main code.... but does anyone know how to do this? or maybe it was announced somewhere?
I want to have to factor in changes, but i did not find any mention of changes in the changelogs :help:

57 minutes ago, n2n1 said:

of course, we modders, understand that it is necessary to follow the changes in the main code.... but does anyone know how to do this? or maybe it was announced somewhere?
I want to have to factor in changes, but i did not find any mention of changes in the changelogs :help:

Basically you have to go into your mod, and trouble shoot it.  The Fun Pimps aren't going to release the code change log.  Although they probably have notes in the code itself.

But they are really under no obligation to let modders know what changed.  TFP make the changes to the code, and the modders come in and make the necessary changes to the mods. 

53 minutes ago, Javabean867 said:

Basically you have to go into your mod, and trouble shoot it. 

thanks cap...

it
may be difficult to understand through a translator, but I'm just asking - if anyone has solved this problem or maybe there is a description of a new way to load user resources somewhere, because the old one doesn't work.
I'm not even talking about developers at all...

Edited by n2n1 (see edit history)

18 minutes ago, n2n1 said:

thanks cap...

it
may be difficult to understand through a translator, but I'm just asking - if anyone has solved this problem or maybe there is a description of a new way to load user resources somewhere, because the old one doesn't work.

My assets load just fine. It's likely just any dll mods are broken and those are causing issues. Dan's error might be from some custom dll he is using.

On 9/25/2024 at 7:49 AM, ChaseNum said:

I highly agree. T6 is a hard enough quest that it should be at least the one way to get max quality stuff as loot and that would be enough for me.

Yeah, removing Q6 items from loot entirely feels pretty wrong, NGL. Give me a reason to be excited!

Yet another odd change to fix with a mod, sigh.

Edited by FramFramson (see edit history)

56 minutes ago, n2n1 said:

thanks cap...

it

You might want to bring up the question in the mods discussion and requests forum.  You will find more modders there who might not be looking here and may be able to help.

1 hour ago, Riamus said:

You might want to bring up the question in the mods discussion and requests forum.  You will find more modders there who might not be looking here and may be able to help.

Yes, i have already puzzle out the problem thanks to the answer of "bdubyah".
It is very good that he did without philosophical reasoning about who owes what 😉