A16 Valmod Pack

Valmar

If you find you have any issues with the new host, try linking to the github repo instead.

e.g.

https://raw.githubusercontent.com/7days2mod/Valmod-Overhaul/master/Mods/SMX/Textures/Toolbelt/toolbeltbg.png

(assuming you can use https files)

Honestly I had no idea that was even a thing. Thats a great idea. I will do that, definitely, should imgur ever fail me. Thank you for the tip.

Overhaul:

Hello all,

are it only the players on our server who think that the gasCan recipes are to expensive for the output?

<recipe name="gasCan" count="20" craft_area="chemistryStation">
<ingredient name="oilShale" count="15"/>
</recipe>

<recipe name="gasCan" count="10" craft_area="chemistryStation" craft_tool="beaker">
<ingredient name="bioFuel" count="3"/>
<ingredient name="grainAlcohol" count="1"/>

in vanilla the output is 100 so i hope it is a bug, but i apprehend it is a feature.

Baedel

hi there what perk do you need for making blueberry seed? after the update i cant make it any more says dont have the recipie could make it before the update tho

What version are you on currently? Seed shouldn't be locked behind anything.

Overhaul:

Hello all,

are it only the players on our server who think that the gasCan recipes are to expensive for the output?

<recipe name="gasCan" count="20" craft_area="chemistryStation">
<ingredient name="oilShale" count="15"/>
</recipe>

<recipe name="gasCan" count="10" craft_area="chemistryStation" craft_tool="beaker">
<ingredient name="bioFuel" count="3"/>
<ingredient name="grainAlcohol" count="1"/>

in vanilla the output is 100 so i hope it is a bug, but i apprehend it is a feature.

Baedel

I may not bring to vanilla values but I will keep note to look at it.

Hi Valmar, where do i change the restock timer in the Merchant Delivery Box ???

Not sure why, but so fare i have waited 60 min online on the server and the timer has only gone down 15 min, so would like to change it :-)

Traders.xml

Find id="20" which is the merchant delivery box.

Lower this:

reset_interval="2"

questions

hey valmod,

i have 3 questions maybe you can help me:

- is it possible after the minibike invetory screen has changed to increase the size of the basket so that it fits? how can i do that?

- i saw in a other mod that when you open the map your minibike has a little icon on the map so you can locate it better, is it possible to do that for your mod?

- i think the crossair is not good visible sometimes, is there a way i can change the color of it?

Traders.xml

Find id="20" which is the merchant delivery box.

Lower this:

reset_interval="2"

First: thx

Second: Why is it that i cant find the silencer on the traders list and i cant find a way to craft it ?? Is the silencer only found in loot now ??

hey valmod,

i have 3 questions maybe you can help me:

- is it possible after the minibike invetory screen has changed to increase the size of the basket so that it fits? how can i do that?

- i saw in a other mod that when you open the map your minibike has a little icon on the map so you can locate it better, is it possible to do that for your mod?

- i think the crossair is not good visible sometimes, is there a way i can change the color of it?

1. I don't fully know what you mean. Are you saying the inventory size is too large for your screen? I didn't test it on resolutions below a 16:9 ratio so Im not sure. If you're saying your current minibike from before the change doesn't have the size its because you have to rebuild it for the changes to take effect.

2. Yes. Entityclasses.xml

Find <entity_class name="minibike">

<!-- uncomment this to have minibikes show on the map

<property name="MapIcon" value="ui_game_symbol_minibike" />

-->

Change that to this:

<property name="MapIcon" value="ui_game_symbol_minibike" />

3. I dont think I can change crosshair color with only the xml files. I've seen someone do it before but I think they used a .dll mod or something. Not certain.

Hey, I was just wondering if all you really need to do is drag and drop the files to make the MOD install the "right way".

Also will this MOD work with existing games? :)

Yes, thats all that is done. As long as you follow the install instructions exactly (or use the included image as a guide) the mod will work. Its really simple and quick to install as long as you follow the instructions. Most people who get it wrong do so because they didn't do exactly as the instructions said.

It should work with existing games fine, though if you're playing Overhaul you should really start fresh to get the full experience.

First: thx

Second: Why is it that i cant find the silencer on the traders list and i cant find a way to craft it ?? Is the silencer only found in loot now ??

Its loot only currently. I've been meaning to add it to the traders.

Hello , i am new in 7Days to die , i have been playing your mod for a bit and i love it :love-struck: but there is possible use a backpack mod or increase the inventory slots ? . Thanks

It should be possible but depending on how them mod works it is very likely going to require some manually editing on your part to merge the relevant files together. Im not certain as I dont have any experience of said mod or similar mods.

Hey Valmar are you going to be adding bandits into this?

Probably. Question is... when? Not sure.

I'm not even sure how many people would want bandits in the game just yet given that they technically aren't "ready" by the Pimp's standards. Part of me dreads the "fix the bandits they just walk up to me shooting like an idiot and die!" posts. Heh.

Using the latest version and I must be missing something real dumb but I'm not able to craft regular arrows. I have archery level 10 so I made a wooden bow. fletching only shows progression for more advanced arrow.

Normal arrows aren't locked behind anything.

Archived