A16 Valmod Pack

Valmar

No trader?

At a what looks like a trader outpost in the middle of town, and its completely empty (no trader so I looted the place) also no spawn protection, I was able to climb over the walls (nerd polled my way over) since waiting 24 hours checking at various times to see when he'd open shop and he never did. Is it part of valmod no not have vanilla traders or is there a chance of an empty abandoned one?

I am using the github version at commit 47252db01ee2babe6dae777ae790c24b775aaf41 (Jar and bowl no longer fill from snow)

Edit: Anyone else getting memory leaks? Had it take up to 13gb of ram :S

- double receipts in the forge, ie. hollow tip

That is due to the change the Pimps did recently to make the recipe list show ALL recipes. There is a hollow tip recipe in the forge and the simple forge. However thanks to this change it is now showing you all the recipes - this means you see two hollow tip recipes. Not much I can do about this right now, sadly. Hopefully this fixes itself later when the Pimps start refining it or whatever.

At a what looks like a trader outpost in the middle of town, and its completely empty (no trader so I looted the place) also no spawn protection, I was able to climb over the walls (nerd polled my way over) since waiting 24 hours checking at various times to see when he'd open shop and he never did. Is it part of valmod no not have vanilla traders or is there a chance of an empty abandoned one?

I am using the github version at commit 47252db01ee2babe6dae777ae790c24b775aaf41 (Jar and bowl no longer fill from snow)

Valmod doesn't touch the traders, other than to remove a few things from their shop. The trader himself should be left vanilla. Not sure what happened there. I'll keep it in mind though and look into it more if it persists in stable.

I had 2 exp notes and 2 quest notes in my bruiser suitcase.

Sounds like your loot abundance was set to 200%

Hi Valmar, love your mod and I have been playing it on A 14.7 but I would like to try it with Alpha 15 experimental and I read where you said that you have one that works with A 15 b88 but I cannot find a link to it just the one that says built on A 14.7. Can you please provide me with the link? Thanks again for all the hard work, this mod really brought a lot of features into the game that I felt were missing and me and my 2 friends love it.

Hi Valmar, love your mod and I have been playing it on A 14.7 but I would like to try it with Alpha 15 experimental and I read where you said that you have one that works with A 15 b88 but I cannot find a link to it just the one that says built on A 14.7. Can you please provide me with the link? Thanks again for all the hard work, this mod really brought a lot of features into the game that I felt were missing and me and my 2 friends love it.

look up 6 posts :)

Valmod Overhaul Alpha A15 b88 Build

Nailgun is giving a nullReferenceException whenever I try to select it. I ordered it from the mailbox.

Ah right. They gave it parts recently which would break the way it works since you cant craft an item that has quality parts. Thanks for reminding me.

I wager you encountered a POI which simply imitated a trader outpost in design. I've seen a few out there in RWG that from a distance especially I thought were going to be traders. And sadly, weren't.

- - - Updated - - -

I don't plant to work on Expansion Pack until A15 goes stable.

We need it man - lol your overhaul seems quite a bit more difficult now. Perhaps, and likely, it's my imagination. But it's rough not even being able to build some "basics" on a 2-5 player server - during week one at least.

We need it man - lol your overhaul seems quite a bit more difficult now. Perhaps, and likely, it's my imagination. But it's rough not even being able to build some "basics" on a 2-5 player server - during week one at least.

Should be even easier with that many players. Each can have a different starting roll and help fill in the missing knowledge of the others.

Be sure to go kill zombies and save survivor notes. A few of those and you can start buying some of those starter recipes.

Should be even easier with that many players. Each can have a different starting roll and help fill in the missing knowledge of the others.

Be sure to go kill zombies and save survivor notes. A few of those and you can start buying some of those starter recipes.

That's what makes this mod acutely fun, is that each game can take a different direction based on what you find rather than predefined pattern. and if you don't get something you can always purchase it.

Hey Val,

Would the horde mode (not CHS) also be time consuming? The A15 change seem like they would work well with the experimental overhaul and the horde mod (IMHO).

Are you referring to Valmod Horde Edition? The Valmod+CHS hybrid thing?

Archived