V1.0 b325 EXP (b327 Hotfix)

3 minutes ago, schwanz9000 said:

Looks like you got lucky then. Are you on Single Player or Multiplayer (P2P or Dedi)?

Currently SP. It's ok to be lucky sometimes 😅

Unfortunately I also already deleted our errornous MP P2P save some days ago so I can't cross-check 🫣

I had Some weird token things in my inventory after updating to this patch. Something about grace. I put in in my character's hand and it caused an infinite error log and the command box to open. Rendered the game unplayable and had to restore my server from back up.

2 minutes ago, Fry said:

I had Some weird token things in my inventory after updating to this patch. Something about grace. I put in in my character's hand and it caused an infinite error log and the command box to open. Rendered the game unplayable and had to restore my server from back up.

Very odd.

Are you running mods?
Please send us that output log in a bug report so we can take a look. Thanks!

1 hour ago, schwanz9000 said:

Open the inventory and click on the lock icon.
You are now in Lock Toggle Mode.
Select any inventory slot to enable the lock.
Click on the lock or close the inventory window to save your options.

Trying this out rn and it is not quite working. I can enable the lock (it blinks), put things in the slot, and then click on the lock again but it does not lock it. Neither does saving options closing the inventory.

It might be user error, though, and I apologize if it is (and watch, as soon as I post this, it will fix itself or I will figure it out and look like boo boo the fool)

Edited by vergilsparda
brain no work good sorry (see edit history)

Great that there has been some progress on the controller support. It's a help, last fix is the holding triangle. It's just a massive hindrance on playing the game.

Hopefully it's fixable and then can look forward to buying on ps5. I'll test the stable release on pc first and make sure the controllers are fully fixed before purchasing, I think many are planning the same.

3 minutes ago, vergilsparda said:

Trying this out rn and it is not quite working. I can enable the lock (it blinks), put things in the slot, and then click on the lock again but it does not lock it. Neither does saving options.

It might be user error, though, and I apologize if it is (and watch, as soon as I post this, it will fix itself or I will figure it out and look like boo boo the fool)

To be clear, the items are not locked and you can manually move them as you wish. The slot is locked from sorting and container moving.

4 minutes ago, Fry said:

@schwanz9000 I'd be happy to. Could you tell me how to find them.

Big red banner at the top of every forum page.

11 minutes ago, vergilsparda said:

Trying this out rn and it is not quite working. I can enable the lock (it blinks), put things in the slot, and then click on the lock again but it does not lock it. Neither does saving options closing the inventory.

I Found if you are running a backpack mod which I was it wouldn't work, as soon as I removed the mod it works as intended :)

1 minute ago, FranticDan said:

Because it wasn't mentioned in the patch notes, I'm assuming it's not intentional for the mountain lion to share the same hand with the dire wolf anymore?

HA! NOPE! It used to make since to extend them, but not anymore. I'm working on a fix for that now. Thanks!

Until then, enjoy the murder kittens. :D

13 minutes ago, jenniann said:

I Found if you are running a backpack mod which I was it wouldn't work, as soon as I removed the mod it works as intended :)

damn, yeah, i do have khaine's 60 slot mod, so that is probably it. sorry schwanz, it's user error again (usually always is for me lol)!

3 minutes ago, DcddyNegan said:

Did they fix the issue with dead animals not visualizing?

I also love the locked inventory slot! Been wanting this for a hot minute.

The team is aware of the issue and will be looking to get that fixed as soon as they can.

Thanks! I've wanted this version of locked slots for a VERY long time.

25 minutes ago, Tanaka Khan said:

Fix the Yucca smoothie. It can only be made in the crafting table and not the cooking spot.

were you planning to heat up your smoothie? 😂

31 minutes ago, schwanz9000 said:

HA! NOPE! It used to make since to extend them, but not anymore. I'm working on a fix for that now. Thanks!

Until then, enjoy the murder kittens. :D

Is it intended for the baby AND adult bear to do the same damage? 30. I feel like the adult should be more?

• Hated changed the title to V1.0 b325 EXP (b326 Hotfix)
1 minute ago, FranticDan said:

Is it intended for the baby AND adult bear to do the same damage? 30. I feel like the adult should be more?

See. That's where you are mistaken sir. It's not a baby bear. It's a little bear. 😛

Sure. I can make some adjustments. 

I don't see the fix for drop bags dropping on a wood spike and unable to open it because of it.

I thought it was a common issue on the experimental release.

EDIT:

Does the performance have been improved? It seems that I have better FPS than before on my current save.

I just started a Tier 3 Berried Supply quest and was instantly failed on activation. I have to test more if is because of my save or is indeed a bug.

Edited by JaJe (see edit history)

Just now, JaJe said:

I don't see the fix for drop bags dropping on a wood spike and unable to open it because of it.

I thought it was a common issue on the experimental release.

Unfortunately, it's not an easy fix. There are several factors at play with how those colliders work.

I've found that if you aim at the ends of each spike, you can get a small area that lets you collect the bag.