I really like the burnt biom

Maybe because it feels new. It is a little harder than the forest. I get this creepy feeling the minute I enter it. A feeling of relief when I leave it. Every mission I've done has had something wonder in from outside I didn't want to deal with. Always things I had deal with with before I could start the mission. The others are okay and they get progressively harder.  

They did a good job this one.

34 minutes ago, ElCabong said:

Maybe because it feels new. It is a little harder than the forest. I get this creepy feeling the minute I enter it. A feeling of relief when I leave it. Every mission I've done has had something wonder in from outside I didn't want to deal with. Always things I had deal with with before I could start the mission. The others are okay and they get progressively harder.  

They did a good job this one.

I've been using that biome for a year and a half and it is definitely a nice one.  I think they improved it a bit with 1.0 besides just bringing it back.

49 minutes ago, pApA^LeGBa said:

I actually didn´t miss it when they removed it back then. I´d rather have the plains biome back instead of the burnt biome.

yeh i miss the plains as well but i wish they would bring it back on top of the 5 biomes we have now

10 minutes ago, Maharin said:

Who would get offended by that option?

The block ID list would. As in, I think it's a technical limit to have more block types (decoration stuff for the biome), and as they had no real plans for it, it was removed to free precious block slots. I might be misremembering thou, and/or they might've expanded the IDs since; but it makes sense in my head... :)

The Burnt Forest is a very post-apocalyptic look, so I was very sad when it stopped appearing in random maps. Similarly, the Scorched Zombie is one of my favorite zombies. I prefer the old model, but the current model is not bad either. I would like to have both types at the same time.

9 hours ago, pApA^LeGBa said:

I actually didn´t miss it when they removed it back then. I´d rather have the plains biome back instead of the burnt biome.

I would love too see the plains again. 

Like forest would be 0 skulls

Plains 0.5 skulls

Burnt forest: 1 skull

Desert: 1.5 skulls 

Snow: 2 skulls

Wasteland. 3 skulls 

I could see areas in navezgane like diresvill being in the plains 

On 7/13/2024 at 8:12 AM, theFlu said:

The block ID list would. As in, I think it's a technical limit to have more block types (decoration stuff for the biome), and as they had no real plans for it, it was removed to free precious block slots. I might be misremembering thou, and/or they might've expanded the IDs since; but it makes sense in my head... :)

Yeah, the more custom blocks that are added, the smaller the list of available IDs becomes which does affect modders.

I haven't heard that the limit was changed - but I can miss changes.