RIP Kinyajuu

Roland

...someone is making a real concerted effort to smear Robert, for whatever reason (and I have my suspicion).  There are ZERO news stories to back up *any* of the multiple and varied false claims regarding Robert's tragedy.  

It is disgusting that someone is going through such lengths.

5 hours ago, Guppycur said:

...someone is making a real concerted effort to smear Robert, for whatever reason (and I have my suspicion).  There are ZERO news stories to back up *any* of the multiple and varied false claims regarding Robert's tragedy.  

Yeah, I provoked and made probably more than 30 people from my office to report the narcissistic princess that tries to cause that, both in FB and Twtr. 

Bad people don`t like good ones. Also, the monkey with the smallest balls makes the biggest noise in the jungle. 

15 hours ago, beerfly said:

Yeah, I provoked and made probably more than 30 people from my office to report the narcissistic princess that tries to cause that, both in FB and Twtr. 

Bad people don`t like good ones. Also, the monkey with the smallest balls makes the biggest noise in the jungle. 

Spoiler

Another scumbag. This is just disgusting...

Edited by Cr0wst0rm (see edit history)

23 hours ago, Guppycur said:

I do not know why it actually matters how he passed away.

I had a friend that past away because of overdose on drugs... does that make it any less tragic? No.

Death is always and under all circumstances a tragedy, for if it is not, then it means that life itself has become one

-Theodore Roosevelt

I will say after reading about what you guys said here. I went doing search with his name there is multiple websites (nothing I would call trust worthy) reporting that it was DUI but give no other details. I dunno if it would be proper to link to them specially considering these "news" outlets are kinda those "one offs" you if you know what I mean. So can't say reliability to be honest.

Edited by Hellox (see edit history)

6 hours ago, Hellox said:

I do not know why it actually matters how he passed away.

I had a friend that past away because of overdose on drugs... does that make it any less tragic? No.

I will say after reading about what you guys said here. I went doing search with his name there is multiple websites (nothing I would call trust worthy) reporting that it was DUI but give no other details. I dunno if it would be proper to link to them specially considering these "news" outlets are kinda those "one offs" you if you know what I mean. So can't say reliability to be honest.

Yeh but when you read a lot of them, it becomes clear they're poorly written by ai bots that have simply collected aggregate data, including this scumbag's reddit, Twitter and Facebook posts.

...you ever see a real news article saying where the person worked, and what he did there? (Rwg, buffs, etc)?  No, because it's clearly not news.  Heck a lot of the verbage is taken straight from his brother's GoFundMe.

The data came from the GoFundMe, Joel's initial announcement as well as replies, including this lie.

I've read every accident report, news (real and fake) article and publicly available document from the days before and since the Dec 1 date, and nothing that's not accounted for indicates there was any kind of DUI fatality involving Kin.

Plenty of wrecks, Oklahoma seems to be swimming in them, and a lot of DUI reports, but *none* with the "facts" this cowardly poser has given (man named Alonzo, a woman, two people, a child).

This sicko clearly has a vendetta and an agenda, but never seems to provide any kind of actual link or evidence of this lie.  I find that odd. 

"The further a society drifts from the truth, the more it will hate those who speak it", "A lie repeated countless times doesn`t become a truth" ..Orwell.

Sadly we live in a world that thing such as this happens and people admire it somehow, we, obviously don`t. 

Let`s move away from that guy`s noise and just admire that we had Kin in our lifetimes. And keep him as an example for how we should be. 

I did not hear about this until today. It really sucks. In addition to being a top-notch developer, he was also very helpful to everyone on these forums, including me.

My condolences go out to everyone who knew him, TFP, his friends, and especially his family.