A game like 7dtd but with DayZ graphics

holatir427

Hi !

I'm actually looking for a game like 7dtd but more realistic. I mean, I love the "realistic" graphics like DayZ or Stalker with mods. But theses games don't have good base building mechanics.

I'm okay if it's not a vanilla game and we need to put some mods and I'm open for other survival base building even if they don't have this realistic feeling like DayZ or The forest (just by curiosity).

(I heard about "Mist survival" but that's all).

ps : Sorry for my english, j'ai fait de mon mieux.

HumanitZ or Project Zomboid, they are top down not 1st person... maybe give those a try.  As updates takes months here, I don't blame people trying other things for a bit - it only takes my friend and me 2 weeks on a hard server before we are bored, and play something else until a new 7dtd build or the server resets.

On 11/6/2023 at 4:18 AM, holatir427 said:

Hi !

I'm actually looking for a game like 7dtd but more realistic. I mean, I love the "realistic" graphics like DayZ or Stalker with mods. But theses games don't have good base building mechanics.

I'm okay if it's not a vanilla game and we need to put some mods and I'm open for other survival base building even if they don't have this realistic feeling like DayZ or The forest (just by curiosity).

(I heard about "Mist survival" but that's all).

ps : Sorry for my english, j'ai fait de mon mieux.

There is a new one called "The Front" that might interest you.

On 11/10/2023 at 10:26 AM, Ripflex said:

HumanitZ or Project Zomboid, they are top down not 1st person... maybe give those a try.  As updates takes months here, I don't blame people trying other things for a bit - it only takes my friend and me 2 weeks on a hard server before we are bored, and play something else until a new 7dtd build or the server resets.

I think realistic refers to graphic here. So Project Zomboid is not the first choice. Unless it´s about realism in game play than it is the first one to look at.

Edited by pApA^LeGBa (see edit history)