Telrics A21 Modlets (updated 7-17-2023)

Telric

Mods that are more complex will require more time and effort to be put in, in order to update them to a21. I'll be working on those as I can, but for now, enjoy some of the more easily updated mods! If there are any issues, feel free to let me know on this, or on my discord:
Discord

Telrics Horses A21

- Arramus has kindly updated the A20 version of horses to work with A21. You can find the info on it here:

Decorative Modlets

Decoration Pack A21

- A simple set of blocks used for decoration. Build a "master" block, then choose the shape you'd like. Some blocks can be interacted with.

(A21 B324)

Weapon Modlets

Flamethrower A21

- Find the schematic in order to craft yourself a flamethrower. You can also craft a few varied canisters to change the color of the flames.

(A21 B324)

Utility Modlets

Healthbars V1 A21

- The OG version of the healthbars, made by Mumphy. These will activate once an enemy has been attacked, and will display a percentage of their current health in the form of a healthbar.

(A21 B324)

Healthbars V2 A21

- A second version of the healthbar, made by myself. Displays a percentage of the enemy's health in a more compact, circular area.

(A21 B324)

Sleeping Mod A21

- With this, you can sleep through the nights. Build up your sleepiness throughout the day, then when you're ready to sleep, craft a bedroll (does not work with beds) and CROUCH while ontop of it. Time will begin passing quickly. During this time you cannot use tools or weapons, but you can cancel sleeping at any time by standing or moving off of the bedroll.

- Sleeping while under the bloodmoon will not trigger the time skip.

- As of right now, I have not tested in multiplayer for a21. In a20, this mod did not work in multiplayer due to the 'isbloodmoon' check. If anyone is able to test and let me know if it does or does not work, I'll change this message.

(A21 B324)

Edited by Telric (see edit history)

• Telric changed the title to Telrics A21 Modlets (updated 7-17-2023)

Tried the bedroll sleep thing on my gportal server. Crouch on the bedroll. Nothing. Same time passing speed. Gonna confirm in a pc side server real quick just to make sure it's not me. So i went and figured out how this works in my single player test. Works. Loaded on to gportal vanilla, pulled all mods. Not working. Nothing happens even after i wear myself out. For sure works in the single player. Time jumps quickly. Hopefully that helps. If you need more info or testing let me know! 🖤

Edited by StiffJOHNNYP (see edit history)

17 hours ago, CrypticGirl said:

Any news on updating the husbandry mod (especially since it never came for A20)?  I loved having the pets.

I'm not sure yet. I tried fixing up the horses mod. I got all the errors out, but buffs do not work on vehicles, so... that's how my horses were done. Husbandry may be better off since i didnt use vehicles in that (if i remember right), but it just depends when i get around to it.

THANK You so much for the Updates. The OldGamer 😌

Now I can sleep again in real life. Lol

Edit ... Sleeping is working Fine ... But Decor, I don't think is working as it should. Could not find any of the Old Stuff that was in the older version.

Plus ... A21 isn't happy about the .xml label. (Just a Thought on that)

7 Days to Die Screenshot 2023.07.20 - 12.29.50.71.png

Edited by gpcstargate (see edit history)

1 hour ago, omegarte said:

I've been a fan your mods for a while Telric.  Any chance you are bringing your spiders mod to A21?

Same answer as above you. Just depends on when i feel like doing mods. I'm working on my own game and learning how to do all of that, so it's taking up a good bit of my time. Modding is a side project, so if i come home from work and feel the itch to mod, ill see what i can do.

1 hour ago, gpcstargate said:

THANK You so much for the Updates. The OldGamer 😌

Now I can sleep again in real life. Lol

Edit ... Sleeping is working Fine ... But Decor, I don't think is working as it should. Could not find any of the Old Stuff that was in the older version.

Plus ... A21 isn't happy about the .xml label. (Just a Thought on that)

7 Days to Die Screenshot 2023.07.20 - 12.29.50.71.png

Do you have the master blocks in recipes? Those 4 or 5 blocks (cant remember how many now) have all the blocks in them. As for the warnings, i never got those when i was updating to a21. Since they are just warnings, can be ignored. I'm not sure what it means by v2. I havent really looked into modding, just enough to get these mods to work in SP a21.

Slight correction, i do get the warning about modinfo being out of date. not sure what the new way of doing it is, but the mod loads up fine besides that and a reference to the emptyjar (for filling at sinks, etc). I have all four master blocks in the recipes tab and holding R while equipped brings up all the items in those master blocks. So just ignore the warnings for now!

1 hour ago, Telric said:

Slight correction, i do get the warning about modinfo being out of date. not sure what the new way of doing it is, but the mod loads up fine besides that and a reference to the emptyjar (for filling at sinks, etc). I have all four master blocks in the recipes tab and holding R while equipped brings up all the items in those master blocks. So just ignore the warnings for now!

It is the way the ".xml.modinfo" is written now.  I think there are example on the internet that you can look up ... it has to be worded a certain way. Just a Pain.

and I will check again about master blocks but didn't notice any right off hand.

is the healthbar mod client side or server side? i want to run this mod for my friend group but it doesnt mention anywere if its gunna need them to download it or if im the only one that needs it installed, thank you for the mod btw really really cool

5 hours ago, Telric said:

Check link

https://7daystodie.fandom.com/wiki/Mod_Structure#ModInfo.xml

2 hours ago, xenaalyx said:

is the healthbar mod client side or server side? i want to run this mod for my friend group but it doesnt mention anywere if its gunna need them to download it or if im the only one that needs it installed, thank you for the mod btw really really cool

it requires client and server to have the files. thanks!

21 minutes ago, BFT2020 said:

Thanks! Ill check it out and see what i need to do.

17 minutes ago, Telric said:

it requires client and server to have the files. thanks!

Thanks! Ill check it out and see what i need to do.

awsome thank you so much for responding it definitly helps a bunch :D sorry if it was a silly question im new the whole modding thing haha

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
1 hour ago, Jamolisim said:

Great mod when I used in DF but in War3zuk it doesn't work?  Am I doing something wrong- I installed it in mods folder, same las last time...

Which mod were you using?
Are you also talking about War3zuk's All-In-One modpack? They have multiple mods.
You can try changing the name of the folder of the mod you want to use (or having trouble with) to something that comes alpha-numerically after War3zuk's mod and that might help, depending on the issue.
All-in-one packs usually have a lot of changes and you may have to see what is conflicting in that pack (or what is redundant) and see about making edits or commenting out some parts of the .xml files if you know how.

But it's just guess work without knowing what exactly we're talking about atm.

7 hours ago, Jamolisim said:

Great mod when I used in DF but in War3zuk it doesn't work?  Am I doing something wrong- I installed it in mods folder, same las last time...

Would need logs to see what's going on, though I'm not modding right now. None of my mods were tested to work with any other mods, besides ones that have specific text saying so. Could be some naming conflict on an item, or anything. But first I'd need to see the log from your appdata folder. That will tell me what mods you're using and where the error took place.