Guppy Mods - A21

Guppycur

4 hours ago, Guppycur said:

Oh that website is not very good about keeping current information.  I happened upon it a few days ago and saw that they managed to combine my a20 and a21 version in their description, so there's no telling what link they are using. 

I eventually plan on including them in sleepers but it is a ridiculous amount of work so have been putting it off.  The entitygroups file is where that's done at. 

Guppy all I did was this and it added them wherever an Arlene would spawn weather it be on the map or in a prefab. I been using them for awhile while I wait for you to update your A21 zombies. They do jitter sometimes when hit but assumed that was a physics issue. I haven't tried your A21 version yet because of the reports people been doing. So this was strictly me editing your A20 to work until you released your A21. Unless your are really thinking of going through all the groups I mean that would be a ton of work.

<csv xpath="/entitygroups/entitygroup[contains(text(), 'zombieArlene')]/text()" delim="\n" op="add">

zombieGuppyAbonimation
        zombieGuppyAlma
        zombieGuppyBaldCop
        zombieGuppyBaldMan
        zombieGuppyBeatCop
        zombieBehemoth
        zombieGuppyBelle
        zombieGuppyBilly
        zombieGuppyBiomechanicalWight
        zombieGuppyBob
        zombieGuppyCarmela
        zombieGuppyCheerleader
        zombieGuppyClot
        zombieGuppyCreepyCrawly
        zombieGuppyDoctor02
        zombieGuppyDoctor02Feral
        zombieGuppyGermanCosplay
        zombieGuppyHungryGeorge
        zombieGuppyHungryJeff
        zombieGuppyHungryScott
        zombieGuppyInfernalDog
        zombieGuppyKennethClown
        zombieGuppyLucy
        zombieGuppyMalePatient
        zombieGuppyNurse
        zombieGuppyOldManZombie
        zombieGuppyPest
        zombieGuppyPete
        zombieGuppyPoliceRalph
        zombieGuppyProstitute
        zombieGuppyRoland
        zombieGuppySecurityGuard
        zombieGuppySeth
        zombieGuppySoldierLeader
        zombieGuppySoldierLeaderFeral
        zombieGuppyStripper
        zombieGuppyThorton

zombieCopCityFemale01TSBX
        zombieCopCityFemale01TSBXFeral
        zombieCopSheriffTSBX
        zombieCopSheriffTSBXFeral
        zombieCopSwat01TSBX
        zombieCopSwat01TSBXFeral
        zombieHazmatFemale01TSBX
        zombieHazmatFemale01TSBXFeral
        zombieHoly01MUMPFY
        zombieHoly01MUMPFYFeral
        zombieMalacayFCiv01
        zombieMannequinFemale
        zombieSanta
        zombieSantaFeral

</csv>

I like the quick and dirty way; I'ma test this a bit then add it to the repo, crediting you of course. :)

Oh if you do update (and I recommend it), don't use belle.  Oh wow you're using a lot of them that didn't make it to a21.  Maybe you shouldn't update. :)

Regarding the Fire Mod, I have installed and love it. I noticed in the code that the Flamethrower and Fire Extinguisher require "RepairKitAutomaticRifles" if damaged. I wasn't sure if this was intentional or just old left over code from another mod/alpha.

I was also curious which line of code we can edit in the buffs.xml to lower the chance of blocks reigniting when put out. Every time put out a fire, almost every block that was burning burst into flames again, so it feels kinda pointless to even attempt. Any advice or suggestions would be great. Keep up the great work.

12 hours ago, TantraMan said:

Regarding the Fire Mod, I have installed and love it. I noticed in the code that the Flamethrower and Fire Extinguisher require "RepairKitAutomaticRifles" if damaged. I wasn't sure if this was intentional or just old left over code from another mod/alpha.

I was also curious which line of code we can edit in the buffs.xml to lower the chance of blocks reigniting when put out. Every time put out a fire, almost every block that was burning burst into flames again, so it feels kinda pointless to even attempt. Any advice or suggestions would be great. Keep up the great work.

So the fire extinguisher is definitely not made to be repairable, I think I have enough of those in the world... I thought about making a CO2 workstation, but thought what was the point.

As far as the flamethrower goes, I only stuck it in there for testing so feel free to edit however you want. People seem to want to use it for some reason. 🙂 

If you make any edits please post your edits here. That way I can incorporate them into the full mod if they fit and work. 

6 hours ago, dujinyuan said:

Please the zombie mod is very important to me.  But now i can‘t just use it..for some reason you know .More kind of zombies that is great!

You're going to have to be way more specific.

Game froze up on me when headshotting(?) the blonde stripper. I did just possibly update SCore and Fire Mod before my playthrough this morning as I was still having the issue with the vulture burning up and turning into a walking featherless bird thing. Thought I saw that you fixed it (I don't mean that in a blaming way) so figured I'd click the links on page 1 and update SCore and the mods you packed in with the fire mod (want to say zombies addition, fire mod, cards, and portals). I did not do the portals one. 

Yup. Used those links yesterday morning (after midnight here now) to make sure I had the updated files. Came across a vulture right across the street from the nearest trader where I spawned in. Shot it with a primitive bow and stone arrows and he caught on fire and did the walking nekkid chicken thing.

Hey, I run the guppys zombies mod on my server and my players are reporting that when shooting security zombie and cheerleader zombie from the pack it hard crashes their game. i played with it myself and experienced the same issue of crashing upon shooting them. in my log the last few things that happen are these 

2023-07-28T00:22:37 10884.919 INF Time: 180.19m FPS: 111.93 Heap: 2780.4MB Max: 2991.1MB Chunks: 331 CGO: 206 Ply: 3 Zom: 0 Ent: 4 (565) Items: 402 CO: 1 RSS: 4011.4MB
2023-07-28T00:22:52 10899.996 INF zombieGuppyBeatCop SpawnLimbGore loaded preafab in asset bundle. path: @:Entities/Zombies/Dismemberment/LowerArmGore.prefab
2023-07-28T00:22:52 10900.675 INF zombieGuppyCheerleader SpawnLimbGore loaded preafab in asset bundle. path: @:Entities/Zombies/Dismemberment/Arlene/Blunt/LeftUpperLeg.prefab

re: Vulture fire spawn

...I'm just not seeing the issues when I'm updated to the most current version of the fire mod.  Check this video.

re: gupMumCards

...this mod seems to work well, I'm not sure why someone would have any issues.

re: zombie mod

I'll be re-packaging them anyway using a new compression format, I'll check again for any issues with the security guard and cheerleader.

4 hours ago, Lantian885 said:

I have tried again with the files from the link on page 1, on my creative game and again I got a freeze and crash when one of my horde bases killed a cheerleader, old man zombie, clot, I will test the rest of them tomorrow.

"One of my horde bases".  What do you mean?

Alright so after loading the zombie mod and spawning in a cheerleader. shot her with a shotgun and game froze and hard crashed. last thing in my log is 

2023-07-28T20:43:28 337.766 INF zombieGuppyCheerleader SpawnLimbGore loaded preafab in asset bundle. path: @:Entities/Zombies/Dismemberment/Arlene/Blunt/LeftUpperLeg.prefab

I can hop in a discord call if you want to see it or anything but its pretty consistent with shooting her with any weapon/trap/projectile 

The setup between her and one that works is identical.  I'm mystified so will address it in the AM again.

In the meantime, I just pushed a new update that reverts the entitygroup change since it didn't work, and disables the cheerleader.

...the fact I can't get a log of the crash, just the entry right before the crash, makes it hard to even know where to look. 😃

Alright so good news and bad news. GOOD news. no crash when shooting cheerleader. BAD news, Hard crash when shooting the stripper. happens roughly 60% of the time out of 10 spawn of her log shows. 

2023-07-28T22:37:25 236.819 INF zombieGuppyStripper SpawnLimbGore loaded preafab in asset bundle. path: @:Entities/Zombies/Dismemberment/CocktailWaitress/Blunt/RightUpperLeg.prefab

11 hours ago, Guppycur said:

"One of my horde bases".  What do you mean?

I have a creative world we’re I test horde base designs, the one I used was just a basic room with smg turrets, no freeze with any default zombies and was fine with some of your zombies. 

Okay so the XML fix is changing the extends from whatever it is, to

extends="zombieTemplateMale">

...I haven't really looked into the why yet, but I assume it is exactly as we think, something to do with their new gore system. 

After my coffee I will push an update.  In theory, the biomechanical wight and probably Alma should have a problem? Cuz I blew the @%$# out of them last night and didn't have any issue. Of course I did the same with the stripper so my testing is obviously @%$#. 

... Some funny issues are blowing off legs and seeing a pantless leg turn into one with pants. 🙂 

To make Gore body parts for each zombie would require blender skills that I do not have nor do I want. I would need to separate each body part mesh.