Guppy Mods - A21

Guppycur

Sphereii updated score to make the portals "chunk observers" which in theory should mean they stay connected because the chunks won't unload.  Downside is those chunks won't unload but oh well.

He also added a 1 block high offset to the spawn location so you'll portal in above the portal now, so make sure there is no close roof above the portal. 

11 hours ago, Guppycur said:

Sphereii updated score to make the portals "chunk observers" which in theory should mean they stay connected because the chunks won't unload.  Downside is those chunks won't unload but oh well.

He also added a 1 block high offset to the spawn location so you'll portal in above the portal now, so make sure there is no close roof above the portal. 

they still have problem till you are in game all is fine they not vanish, but still have problem when you quit from game to main menu close game then run game again load that save where you use this portals they still are vanish. 

and still same error with chunk and like I write before till portals are linked to <property name="Extends" value="portalMaster"/> when i <!-- <property name="Extends" value="portalMaster"/> -->

they stay in the game but also stop working. So please don't waste your time because District Zero is not compatible with your mod and 0-Score.

Distict Zero is really nice mod and + portal make full nice set. But if some one don't want them I'm ok with that.

Desktop 7-20-2023 11-49-24 PM-76.png

14 hours ago, Meechakeecha said:

Thank you for your efforts. :)

So another modder did some code for it that I have not yet tested, but it goes about using portals in an entirely different manner. 

Sphereii is still planning a refactor (redo) of his part, which I will ultimately end up using, but I don't see why both couldn't be supported.

Once I work out the details I will post a link to both. Since the majority of my mods require score I Will always support sphereii but the other guy (ocbMaurice) is pretty damn good too.

So more coming on that later today. 

I tried using this mod, and I can place them and hook them up, problem is when i teleport back it teleports me under the teleporter. I have to go admin to get out or jump like crazy to get out.. Is there some way to fix that, is it because i am teleporting a level below ground? Kinda weird.. The map is generated by the game. I tried as well to place a 3x3 of blocks and put it on top, still teleports me under the teleporter...

edit: oh damn, nevermind, i see you updated and fixed it. I am behind in updates. Sorry.

edit2: sadly no that was not the problem... im still teleporting under my teleport pad in my base. :(
screen here : https://ibb.co/M8hPkzy

Edited by Flukester
add details (see edit history)

4 hours ago, kageshiOP said:

@Guppy 
I have a strong desire to see if there's a way to turn myself into one of these and attack my friends, along with a friendly sized horde of twins of course 😂 😈

giphy-downsized-large.gif

I like that they stack as well; stand on top of a building and they will build a wall to get to you.

Edited by Guppycur (see edit history)

image.thumb.png.399cf834dfd6c7a04cfbcd718d7a498c.png

Updated to latest 0-code and SCorePortals. 250+ meters away and I can still hear portals noise in-game and while afk with ESC.

All I asked is how to shut those up for good. I likes the functionality but permanent in-game AND afk with ESC grinding and burning wood noise is driving me up the wall. Im done. Cheers.

5 hours ago, Yvels said:

Updated to latest 0-code and SCorePortals. 250+ meters away and I can still hear portals noise in-game and while afk with ESC.

All I asked is how to shut those up for good. I likes the functionality but permanent in-game AND afk with ESC grinding and burning wood noise is driving me up the wall. Im done. Cheers.

you dont want a sound then just go to settings and change this or just turn off sound on your PC.

I'm Done LoL :D

39 minutes ago, MrSamuelAdams said:

Guppy do your zombies just randomly spawn? I haven't seen yours in my world yet. I'm using Sever Zombies Plus too and been seeing them, but not yours yet. Wasn't sure the spawn rate of them or how you progressed it. 

Done.  Grab the new repo.

...I haven't done the spawn hack yet so initial spawns will cause a stutter.

After one of a type spawns tho, subsequent spawns will be fine.

3 hours ago, Guppycur said:

Done.  Grab the new repo.

...I haven't done the spawn hack yet so initial spawns will cause a stutter.

After one of a type spawns tho, subsequent spawns will be fine.

Not getting any errors with spawning but may have to take out until the spawn hack is implemented that hitch got me killed LOL

Just now, MrSamuelAdams said:

Not getting any errors with spawning but may have to take out until the spawn hack is implemented that hitch got me killed LOL

Maybe should DM mode when I log in and spawn one of each type to remove the hitch? would that work