B317 reset my character to level 1

Auger

Same :(

What an odd 'feature' 🤪 ... Past the update the game keeps track of all my little containers and their content... And all the blocks in the world and whatever damage they might have taken... Yet - what to me would seem the simplest of all this to 'preserve' - the progression of the player character? ... is FUBAR'ed. Oh well ... What do i know!? Rip :p

Edited by uncle7am (see edit history)

57 minutes ago, Scyris said:

Yep there is some pretty big balance changes in b317. That you really need to start a new game to expereince them.

Its not too big of a difference. Just less books in newspaper, mailboxes etc. And less books as a quest reward, and no guarantee of crafting skill books as a reward anymore, as well as an increase in price for water filters (good thing i just bought one) and a few other small changes/fixes.

Char level is not as important but I don't remember what skills/schematics I had.

I do have a backup made right after I finished playing yesterday, is there some easy way to extract char data from an old save or do I need to get a previous experimental release, reload, take screenshots, etc?