Teragon update video

nice rivers... if only water would work in the game again 😕 Would it be possible to prevent cities to spawn on multiple biomes? On the preview they are overlapping. Also the cities look blocky but i think that is a limitation of the game or? Curved roads in towns would look good as well.

I haven't seen an option to restrict cities to certain biomes or even single biomes, sorry. The cities are blocky as they're made from 150,150 tiles. Curved roads in towns would be a thing for the fun pimps or if someone wanted to make their own tile set. It'd be great for water to work again. There's time.

Tallman Brad Gameplay,

Thanks a lot for your time investment and your much appreciated effort.

What you have done so far looks absolutely promising and i would love to see faster as later the final version of Teragon.

But take all the time you need to publish this beauty, best of luck to you :)

18 minutes ago, Benton said:

Tallman Brad Gameplay,

Thanks a lot for your time investment and your much appreciated effort.

What you have done so far looks absolutely promising and i would love to see faster as later the final version of Teragon.

But take all the time you need to publish this beauty, best of luck to you :)

The thanks all belongs to Pille the developer of the software. I was just given a dev copy to test and do a preview on. He's an extremely talented guy and deserves all the praise. I must stress that in the next video. I guess I assumed viewers of this video had seen the first video. That’s my mistake. My apologies Benton.

• 2 weeks later...

There are a few of us testing the current version which contains a few changes since the last update I did. However Pille is temporarily unavailable due to other commitments.

Teragon is a huge project to undertake and we need to be patient. As much as I want a fully working version right now, I'd rather it did what it needs to do than get something that doesn't work properly or has less features than even tfp rwg. It will happen..... just won't be tomorrow.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...