Tactical Weapons A20

ViperInfinity

Sorry, I am very bad at posting at forums and I create multiple posts U.U

So to elaborate. I tested the mod without anything else in the mod folder and a brand new world.

I cant craft anything from this mod :(

Maybe is an issue i've got because of the game being in spanish? 

Thank you. :)

EDIT: Im an idiot. All this must be crafted in "AMMOBENCH".

PFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

Edited by Geranospiza
Im an idiot. (see edit history)

Hello ^ _ ^
sorry for the inconvenience, but I have problems with your beautiful Mod ^ _ ^
In game the mods for your weapons appear written in Japanese and the relative ammunition is all associated with 9 mm even those 7,62 and 44 Magnum, etc.
Then the various types of pistol are all called with "Pistola" and an increasing identification number (1468), then "(1468) Pistola, (1469) Pistola, (1470) Pistola and so on.
Can a solution be found?
Thanks for any replies.
Greetings
Aldo

Hallo I have the problem that the crafting ammo or Weapons donnt go in the workstation. they are despanning after building it. Only when i stay in the workstation the it goes direct in the inventory.

pls Fix it.

even the mod is pretty funy and good.

• 2 weeks later...

I am having the same issue as Bass_junke.  If I am at the ammo bench crafting ammo or a firearm and wait for it to be completed, it goes directly into my inventory.  If I create a firearm or ammo without waiting with the ammo bench open, the item disappears.

I tried out this mod yesterday and experienced the disappearing item issue in the Ammo crafting bench. Like others have mentioned, remaining nearby the bench while it is crafting the items will automatically drop into inventory. Moving a distance away this will stop and returning to the bench the items are no longer on the bench.

This actually may be an issue with the SMX UI @ViperInfinity. If you start crafting things and move away from the bench, then return to the bench the items are still there but aren't showing in the UI... I discovered this by accident by picking up the ammo bench to move it, and acquiring all the items that were crafted and sitting in it that I couldn't see. HTH

For others like @Praetor and @Bass_junke give picking up the bench (annoying to pick it up and replace it again for sure) to see if you get your disappearing items.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Any reason this stopped working on servers? I've removed all mods, installed only this mod on server and client, EAC off on server and client, game hangs at receiving and loading configs. Nothing in the console until I Alt+F4 and i catch a glimpse of Object not referenced/NullObject. 

On 4/13/2022 at 2:11 AM, Ghosted Muzik said:

how do i look up the guns in the crafting menu? currently unable to find any that i have unlocked and was wanting to start building them

Craft an ammo bench first. Look up "ammo bench". Build one. And then you can see all the guns you can't craft yet (🙃). Don't worry, you'll end up finding some eventually. Or you could always go F1, cm, press "u", and scroll to the end of the items to where all the guns are located (or the schematics).

On 3/6/2022 at 3:03 PM, piranha3380 said:

any chance the mod wil have the weapons compatible with darknessfalls? right now the sniper rifles (from what i tested) do add to the deadeye skill but wil not benefit from the levels by adding damage to the rifles as you level up the skill 

Darkness Falls is a complete overhaul of 7d2d. Tactical Weapons is arguably a modlet (a very extensive modlet) and thus any patching to cover the gap between DF and TW would be an undertaking - to say the least. And with all the random 7d2d updates - alongside updating of TW and DF themselves, independently - it would probably not be a top priority.

@dad22221 @weezman  @Bass_junke 
I seem to have found the fix to the disappearing ammo issue. You will simply have to rename the folders:
TacticalWeapons -> ZZZTacticalWeapons
TacticalWeaponsSMX -> ZZZTacticalWeaponsSMX

It needs to be lower than the SMX folders in Alphabetical order and it should fix your ammo, you will even find any ammo that may have disappeared as well.

So I am having a strange problem on my server. Most of the weapons can't accept mods, or are very limited. Such as I have a TA Assault Rifle, and mods that say they can only go on TA Assault Rifles, but the weapon will not accept the mod?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 3/16/2022 at 4:10 PM, Bass_junke said:

Hallo I have the problem that the crafting ammo or Weapons donnt go in the workstation. they are despanning after building it. Only when i stay in the workstation the it goes direct in the inventory.

pls Fix it.

even the mod is pretty funy and good.

The SMX patch is broken. Rename it ZMXuiPatch for Tactical Weapons, then inside the mod folder (ZMXuiPatch for Tactical Weapons\Config\XUi) open xui.xml with notepad or notepad++ and delete the line that says: <window name="windowCraftingQueue" />

Save, and it should be fine after that.

7 minutes ago, RAGE PVE said:

Is it possible to make any of these weapons work on server side only?  Would love to have some on our server for use

No they are client and server side due to the assets  anything with custom icons and/or assets client side is required 

Broken - few things

1.) there's a "New Folder" within the TacticalWeapons\UIAtlases\ItemIconAtlas folder. Got 3 files - Box762mmBTHP Match.png; BoxM855Ammo.png & s.png

Copied files one level up.

2.) Upon starting:

2022-07-07T18:17:42 61.842 ERR [XUi] Failed initializing window group workstation_ammobench
2022-07-07T18:17:42 61.845 EXC Object reference not set to an instance of an object
  at XUiC_CraftingWindowGroup.Init () [0x00042] in <6a01347f98174dbdb41cb4a4eedf5af7>:0 
  at XUiC_WorkstationWindowGroup.Init () [0x00000] in <6a01347f98174dbdb41cb4a4eedf5af7>:0 
  at XUiWindowGroup.Init () [0x00009] in <6a01347f98174dbdb41cb4a4eedf5af7>:0 
  at XUi+<LoadAsync>d__204.MoveNext () [0x002b6] in <6a01347f98174dbdb41cb4a4eedf5af7>:0 

3.) Can make AmmoBench - but can't do anything with it.  Tried renaming both mods to have ZZZ in front of name - no effect. 

4.) Tried deleting "windowCraftingQueue" but no effect.

On 7/4/2022 at 3:04 AM, RAGE PVE said:

@ViperInfinity Are you able to make any of these server sided at all?  

You literally asked and got the answer for this question. Why did you ask it again? Custom assets have to be client side, there is no way around that. At best, future workshop support will hopefully allow downloading mods on joining a server, but that's just a hope.

On 7/10/2022 at 12:38 AM, SpikeyWombat said:

I can't get this mod to load, it keeps looking for the ammobench prefab in the Resources folder but it just not in there or anywhere else in the Mod that I can see.

Hi SpikeyWombat

The ammobench is located in the Resources folder with the name alt.
Regards

23 hours ago, bdubyah said:

You literally asked and got the answer for this question. Why did you ask it again? Custom assets have to be client side, there is no way around that. At best, future workshop support will hopefully allow downloading mods on joining a server, but that's just a hope.

Missed that somehow, but then I'm juggling enough to have 50 arms atm.....but thanks for the update.  Actually is it possible to still work current assets into new weapons as others have done, the question actually is more a case with what available assets there are would it be possible to make anything that can resemble anything in this pack such as Scar, Kar98, MK23 for example