Sleeper respawns in POIs removed?

Sjustus548

I've been wondering if the sleeper zombies no longer respawn in the POIs.  We're currently on day 25 of our world, 2hr days, and I've noticed that the buildings that we've cleared remain empty.  Have they removed the respawn or is it just at a much higher rate now?  Sorry if this was listed in the changelogs or somewhere else.  I didn't see anything but I could have easily missed it.  

14 minutes ago, Laz Man said:

Do u have loot respawn disabled?  I believe sleeper respawn is tied to that setting now.

There might be a default timer of 30 days if respawn is off but I'm not 100% sure on that.  Will need to inquire.

Yeah we turn off loot respawn so that would explain why they weren't respawning.  Thank you for the help.

4 minutes ago, SylenThunder said:

Yes can confirm.  Sleeper respawn is now tied to the loot respawn timer. Which makes a lot of sense when you think about it.

That is great. One thing I hated was the sleepers respawning after some time. But now I wont have to worry anymore. 

But if you do not fully clear a poi of zeds, they will respawn, right? I have played some in a20 and I was happy to see cleared POIs stayed clear. Except for one or two houses we thought we cleared had respawned. So maybe we had some zombie left and they all came back?

32 minutes ago, JoeDaFrogman said:

Yes you will.  IF loot respawn is turned off, zombies respawn after 30 days as per the devs(fataal IIRC)

Seems about right, although we are well past a month in our wasteland area and still have not seen zomdogs or zombears respawn.  Weird that zed respawn is tied to loot respawn.  We turned off loot respawn to not make it easy but the zeds going away made it even easier.  Wish it was a separate setting.

1 hour ago, Orclover said:

Seems about right, although we are well past a month in our wasteland area and still have not seen zomdogs or zombears respawn.  Weird that zed respawn is tied to loot respawn.  We turned off loot respawn to not make it easy but the zeds going away made it even easier.  Wish it was a separate setting.

Sleeper respawn is tied to loot respawn. Biome respawn is not.