Instant Death to Zombies

beason128

Recently couple days ago we were playing and during a horde night day 14 we were holed up in the upper levels of the shotgun messiah for protection.  My son fell off the roof and landed in the water below.  Of course the zombies started to attack but instantly died upon being a couple steps in front of him.  We were not playing no modes and it was crazy.  After the horde night we were back at our base and the zombies were still dying before they could get to him.  But after logging out and we came back later it would not work.  Any ideas of what had happened?

7 hours ago, beason128 said:

Recently couple days ago we were playing and during a horde night day 14 we were holed up in the upper levels of the shotgun messiah for protection.  My son fell off the roof and landed in the water below.  Of course the zombies started to attack but instantly died upon being a couple steps in front of him.  We were not playing no modes and it was crazy.  After the horde night we were back at our base and the zombies were still dying before they could get to him.  But after logging out and we came back later it would not work.  Any ideas of what had happened?

Heh, ive ran into a similar bug but uhh, I lit some dynamite and ran into the horde of zombies, Glitch-exploded THRU a wall, all the zombies instantly blew up and I lived at 20hp at the bottom with no broke leg.
No idea what causes it except to say a bunch of zombies clustered in a corner and pushed me thru the wall which created some weird bug and we all went boom. :p

On 1/23/2021 at 6:58 PM, Telric said:

Zombies have a limited time in this world... Either 12 or 24 hours after being spawned (in game hours). They will just fall over dead when this time is up.

I am talking that this only happen around a 1 to 2 hour game time that it happen.  We would see them spawn and then get within about 2 or 3 steps and just fall over.  It was just interesting and I was wonderning if it happen to anyone else.  We tried to do it again but has not happen.

Archived