Magolis Compo Pack by The Compopack

stallionsden
Message added by SylenThunder,

The Compopack's purpose is to showcase a wide range of community created prefabs and make them available as a single download. Compopack has always been free for anyone to download and use in 7 Days to Die, whether playing solo or with friends, on a server, or as part of an overhaul.

When modification/s to pois may be necessary (to fit the theme or scope of an overhaul), we ask that the prefabs are acknowledged as being part of the Compo Pack and not renamed.

Thank you

2 minutes ago, stallionsden said:

Argh yep that one is commented out in cp47 and wont be spawning. Thank you and very much appreciated 🙂

You're welcome, I will try to cut it and accommodate it as best I can, but I will remove it from Nitrogen, thank you.

28 minutes ago, Tombuilder said:

Trying to use the new compo pack with nitrogen but custom_outback_size_1 keeps making nitrogen hang :( 

Anyone else experiencing this problem? 

Thru out the tests it never missed a beat.

are you using a new world, new save.

maybe try verifying game files. generate new world in nitro  and new save in game.

Not sure if this is the wrong place for this question as I'm pretty new to this but if it is js lmk. But anyway my question is kinda random but is there a way to generate a map with just roads/town streets with no pois 🤔 I accidentally did it when setting up nitrogen and the compo pack but now that I fixed it idk how to do it again 😂😅

16 minutes ago, celeste5683 said:

Not sure if this is the wrong place for this question as I'm pretty new to this but if it is js lmk. But anyway my question is kinda random but is there a way to generate a map with just roads/town streets with no pois 🤔 I accidentally did it when setting up nitrogen and the compo pack but now that I fixed it idk how to do it again 😂😅

In nitrogen program there is on the right hand side one of the options should say no pois or something. Check scenario i think

On 12/24/2020 at 2:26 AM, HayaPrime89 said:

Hey all,

Merry Christmas and happy holidays! Question: I'm trying to make a Compopack map for my hosted server, but when I load a map into the world editor, I get a lot of POIs that are randomly on raised plots of land. Pictures of what I'm seeing are attached. Any idea how to fix that? I'm using the most recent compopack and I believe the most recent Nitrogen to generate the worlds. Thanks!

pic1.png

pic2.png

Following up on this. Just tried the CP47 and this problem did not show up at all. Thanks so much for the help! And Happy New Year!!!

1 hour ago, HayaPrime89 said:

Following up on this. Just tried the CP47 and this problem did not show up at all. Thanks so much for the help! And Happy New Year!!!

thats great to hear the many brilliant prefabbers that contribute prefabs to the pack and we have in the forum and off the forum are amazing 🙂

Glad you are enjoying it 🙂

Edited by stallionsden (see edit history)

19 hours ago, stallionsden said:

thats great to hear the many brilliant prefabbers that contribute prefabs to the pack and we have in the forum and off the forum are amazing 🙂

Glad you are enjoying it 🙂

Actually, looks like the problem is still here sadly. It seems like it affects POIs that have multiple floors. I got CP47 and redownloaded Nitrogen. I'm not sure what the problem is.

3 hours ago, HayaPrime89 said:

Actually, looks like the problem is still here sadly. It seems like it affects POIs that have multiple floors. I got CP47 and redownloaded Nitrogen. I'm not sure what the problem is.

Try verify game files. Cleaning game files thru the 7d launcher. 

Creating new world thru nitrogen and a new save game. 

What pois are you having issues with  also be good.

Testers and others as well as myself havent had any pois not level with the ground

17 hours ago, stallionsden said:

Try verify game files. Cleaning game files thru the 7d launcher. 

Creating new world thru nitrogen and a new save game. 

What pois are you having issues with  also be good.

Testers and others as well as myself havent had any pois not level with the ground

There's several. The crashed plane was one I can remember off the top of my head. When you say "a new save game" what do you mean? I thought that every time I make a new map that was a new save game.

2 hours ago, HayaPrime89 said:

There's several. The crashed plane was one I can remember off the top of my head. When you say "a new save game" what do you mean? I thought that every time I make a new map that was a new save game.

If you could list when you find one be helpful.

If you create a brand new map yes but if you use a existing world you have used previously.

Not of a world that you have spawned previous games

I'm having an issue with the modlet also.  I've loaded it on my Bluefang dedicated server and it won't create a world with the RWGMixer.xml.

It just hangs and hangs.  It will NOT create a world. No problem loading with original RWGMixer but that doesn't work with the POI's.  I think Bluefang support is sick of me.

Edited by Tahoenvy (see edit history)

22 minutes ago, Tahoenvy said:

Myself and Bluefang support have tried it everywhich way we can.  The RWGmixer.xml that comes with the modlet is broken and will not allow a world to be generated with the Compopack. 

Hi tahoenvy

Works for everyone else. Testers inc 

What version are you using.

Any mods or overhauls

Do you have an output.log. did you change anything in the modlet 

Did you start a new server fresh install and wiped 

Did you put it in your client side mods folder as well...