Magolis Compo Pack by The Compopack

stallionsden
Message added by SylenThunder,

The Compopack's purpose is to showcase a wide range of community created prefabs and make them available as a single download. Compopack has always been free for anyone to download and use in 7 Days to Die, whether playing solo or with friends, on a server, or as part of an overhaul.

When modification/s to pois may be necessary (to fit the theme or scope of an overhaul), we ask that the prefabs are acknowledged as being part of the Compo Pack and not renamed.

Thank you

I would prefer when the new POIs were listed separately (on the .txt Nitrogen), it would be very convenient for me. From the CP46 I made a sort and keep only what I wanted. Now with CP47 I will have to copy / paste the new POIs one by one ... (At least there is the list of new ones on the DL page)

Apart from that, let it be clear, the POIs restricted by biome (so the Modlet file?) are only for the Vanilla RWG?

Edited by Fleshus (see edit history)

3 hours ago, Fleshus said:

I would prefer when the new POIs were listed separately (on the .txt Nitrogen), it would be very convenient for me. From the CP46 I made a sort and keep only what I wanted. Now with CP47 I will have to copy / paste the new POIs one by one ... (At least there is the list of new ones on the DL page)

Apart from that, let it be clear, the POIs restricted by biome (so the Modlet file?) are only for the Vanilla RWG?

Hi fleshus. 

Yes correct the modlet is for rwg generation only. 

Unfortunately i like organisation and not a jumbled mess. Pois are added to their groups this helps us in identifying areas we are short in so if a prefabber asks what areas we are short it is easily read also.  The change log will always have the new pois listed in them tho so you can see what new pois are added each release.

Stallionsden 

Edited by stallionsden (see edit history)

1 hour ago, Ringkeeper said:

ok.. who ever build the "Apaxco Building Material" prefab .... i hate and love you :D

Spend 3 days in that POI .... 1 to clear out and 2 days getting all the good stuff. If i would have played on nightmare, that thing would have given me some for sure.

@Ringkeeper

@Gouki built that lol. i did add alot more zs tho lol (sorry gouki)  brilliant poi definately 

On 2/25/2021 at 8:29 AM, stallionsden said:

@Ringkeeper

@Gouki built that lol. i did add alot more zs tho lol (sorry gouki)  brilliant poi definately 

Hi Stallions
No problem, thanks for adding more zombies.
I'm still cleaning and looting the Big Hotel, a great POI too.

Hi Ringkeeper
It is good to know that you liked the POI, have fun killing zombies or maybe they will kill you.

• 2 weeks later...
17 minutes ago, P3rf3ctVZer0 said:

Hey so this what you get when using compo with 19.4.b7 ``Delta out of range: -40093`` with nitrogen and a dedicated server.

Do you only have nitrogen and cp installed or other mods to. Will check it out but haven't got that error before either. 

11 minutes ago, P3rf3ctVZer0 said:

I mean I tested mods without compo and I mean hours of testing and had no problems I even used NitroGen to pregen vanilla 19.3 map and also had no problem.

What were you doing like what poi/s were you near. What were you doing.  

Do you have a output.log or players.log I can see the error

29 minutes ago, P3rf3ctVZer0 said:

Give me a a bit to test more it might be something else. Here is the modlist if something stands out.702829808_nFkuWP81.thumb.png.53bffcdeb6c4c1c8b69532edab9d2d2d.png

KBFsJjH[1].png

That is some mod folder lol. Impressive and a wide range of modders to.

Well unfort to fully make certain you are having issues with only the cp and nitrogen you would have to first rule out the modlets you use to. So remove all modlets then just have the cp.  Run a new world and test . If no errors then it be one of the modlets. 

Add 1 test , remove repeat til you get the error. If no error in individual modlet then try all modlets without cp. 

It a pain staking thing tho to do but to narrow down the culprit the best way.

Can you send me your logs also so I can see the error in there might also be able to narrow it down to.

But could be any of them causing the issue or none of em.

Edit: re looking thru the mods you have.  There is  lams mod master one there. Is there another folder inside that 1 that is the actual modlet or it opens to config etc 

hi, i downloaded A19.3 CP 47 Nitrogen.rar and then i got this message:

Backdoor:Win32/Bladabindi!ml

Detected by Microsoft Defender Antivirus

Aliases: No associated aliases

Summary

Windows Defender Antivirus detects and removes this threat.

This threat can give a malicious hacker unauthorized access and control of your PC.

Find out ways that malware can get on your PC.

What to do now

Use the following free Microsoft software to detect and remove this threat:

You should also run a full scan. A full scan might find other hidden malware.

Can i just ignore this ore is something wrong with the rar file?

HI Guys, I went into a traders post and the trader was duplicated, Ie. there was 2 of him standing in front of me. I am using some mods but dont use any trader mods and am not aware of any of my mods touching traders. I wondered if it may be something in the compo pack i'm using with nitrogen has got duplicated somehow (latest compo 47) although im guessing would only affect buildings? Just trying to narrow down what issue could be. Any help gratefully received 

2 hours ago, nickuk01 said:

HI Guys, I went into a traders post and the trader was duplicated, Ie. there was 2 of him standing in front of me. I am using some mods but dont use any trader mods and am not aware of any of my mods touching traders. I wondered if it may be something in the compo pack i'm using with nitrogen has got duplicated somehow (latest compo 47) although im guessing would only affect buildings? Just trying to narrow down what issue could be. Any help gratefully received 

Can you please go in dm in console. Then after exiting console press f3 and take a screenshot of this trader please as well as the duplicated trader.

Some of our traders there are 2 traders. Sometimes 2 of the same just wanna make sure that isn't what is happening here as well

for the trader hub (4 traders in a nice building), shouldn't there be a limitation how many can spawn per biome? If i read xml correct? I have not that much explored yet and i have found 5.

3 close together and 2 close together. The 2 are not even 200m apart in the desert on same dirt road and from the 3-pack are 2 in forest biome close and 1 in desert close by.

As i came again across a nice but strange POI.... is there a way to spawn them in a test world next to each other or a command to spawn them manual? Preferably alphabetic order?

I would then do that and take a screenshot of each and make a nice list. Might reduce questions which POI is which :D

6 hours ago, Ringkeeper said:

for the trader hub (4 traders in a nice building), shouldn't there be a limitation how many can spawn per biome? If i read xml correct? I have not that much explored yet and i have found 5.

3 close together and 2 close together. The 2 are not even 200m apart in the desert on same dirt road and from the 3-pack are 2 in forest biome close and 1 in desert close by.

As i came again across a nice but strange POI.... is there a way to spawn them in a test world next to each other or a command to spawn them manual? Preferably alphabetic order?

I would then do that and take a screenshot of each and make a nice list. Might reduce questions which POI is which :D

Hi @Ringkeeper

On the compo pack discord there is a pic and list channel already.

You can also while in game go into dm then press f3 fly into poi area and the name will show.

Nitrogen doesn't follow vanilla generation it generates the maps outside of rwg. 

You can add ;unique after the Compo traders ones tho and that will make only one of them. 

20 hours ago, stallionsden said:

Can you please go in dm in console. Then after exiting console press f3 and take a screenshot of this trader please as well as the duplicated trader.

Some of our traders there are 2 traders. Sometimes 2 of the same just wanna make sure that isn't what is happening here as well

Please find screenshots of the trader post plus both traders as requested. Its trader hugh.

A19.3_2021-03-10_16-34-50.jpg

A19.3_2021-03-10_16-35-05.jpg

A19.3_2021-03-10_16-33-32.jpg

2 hours ago, nickuk01 said:

Please find screenshots of the trader post plus both traders as requested. Its trader hugh.

A19.3_2021-03-10_16-34-50.jpg

A19.3_2021-03-10_16-35-05.jpg

A19.3_2021-03-10_16-33-32.jpg

That is a vanilla trader 

Never had that happen at all lol. Weird Try a region reset. Find the region the trader is in and delete and when you visit the region it will regenerate hopefully with only one trader. 

I'm also being warned about Backdoor:Win32/Bladabindi!ml in the latest download. I tried it on another machine running another AV that isn't Windows Defender and it also flagged it. What gives?

*edit - I have a copy of the modlet version from 2/28 that is NOT being flagged. It's only when I try to open the Nitrogen version that it gets flagged. I happen to have an older copy of the Nitrogen version from december of last year and that too is being flagged.

Edited by stark23x
Added info (see edit history)

35 minutes ago, stark23x said:

I'm also being warned about Backdoor:Win32/Bladabindi!ml in the latest download. I tried it on another machine running another AV that isn't Windows Defender and it also flagged it. What gives?

*edit - I have a copy of the modlet version from 2/28 that is NOT being flagged. It's only when I try to open the Nitrogen version that it gets flagged. I happen to have an older copy of the Nitrogen version from december of last year and that too is being flagged.

Try another anti virus. There isn't a virus on it Windows defender and your other one are giving false readings  

• stallionsden changed the title to Magolis Compo Pack by The Compopack