Vehicle Madness for A21

Ragsy 2145

if yall still want to design a flying vehicle that can carry 1 ground vehicle such as a pickup truck i'd imagine it have to be one of those huge vehicle carrying choppers but then all thats needed is vehicle interior walls that can act as a container to hold the ground vehicle in the hold with hopefully no glitching through the fuselage

ok just to inform you guys the cinematic series myself and 3 friends are working on will begin once teragon is released and we finish making custom pangaea maps in different map sizes for gameplay testing(both recording and not recording). I want to have a nice accurate pangaea map thats proportional and wont appear to be squished by a hydraulic press which means we will need a huge map for the job but our current plan is to use a regular map to kickstart the series so the series can officially begin while we work on the custom map. also we want to use this mod as it makes the game way more fun and make vehicle crafting more realistic so we may already have our series started before this mod's big update comes out but switching out a mod with a more updated version is easy. I will keep yall up to date with our progress. this mod we want to use in the series not only because of how amazing it is but also because our custom pangaea map will be huge so more reliable ground vehicles especially flying vehicles will be essential for long distant travel.

On 6/20/2022 at 9:23 AM, Canute said:

Hi,

would you consider to change the exit from the Big Buggy for the driver to the left side, like it is for the other vehicles ?

I think it is just a missing "-".

The vehicle exits and exit distance have been changed for next release I will double check the big buggy next time i get near the mod overhaul , at present I am on a break from all things modding . 

Regards

Ragsy !!

On 6/22/2022 at 8:33 AM, Ragsy 2145 said:

The vehicle exits and exit distance have been changed for next release I will double check the big buggy next time i get near the mod overhaul , at present I am on a break from all things modding . 

Regards

Ragsy !!

Are you ever coming home, Ragsy? We've made you mac n' cheese. It'll be on the stove. The feral dog misses you.

On 6/27/2022 at 4:12 PM, wokkawokka said:

Are you ever coming home, Ragsy? We've made you mac n' cheese. It'll be on the stove. The feral dog misses you.

Yes I will be back soon .... really needed this break .

11 hours ago, wdnmd123456 said:

您好,请问如何在mod中获取电线?我认为电线很难得到🙃

Hello, how can I get wires in mod? I think the wires are It's hard to get🙃

Look in garbage theres more in there than anywhere on current version ,  next version will have channce of harvesting wires from vehicles .

Regards

Ragsy !!

Hello mate.

Really love that mod, great experience.
I've got a problem tho, it's increasing my game's ram consumption by almost 1Gb.

It also gives me a red line saying that a wheel3 have too many polygons or something.

Can you take a look at it? Maybe optimize it a little.

On 7/10/2022 at 11:55 AM, hehepexe said:

Hello mate.

Really love that mod, great experience.
I've got a problem tho, it's increasing my game's ram consumption by almost 1Gb.

It also gives me a red line saying that a wheel3 have too many polygons or something.

Can you take a look at it? Maybe optimize it a little.

It's a 500mb mod. Trust me, Rags has optimized it about as well as it can be. If you can't handle an extra gb being used then don't mod the game, or buy more ram. Any mod that is adding new assets is gonna add to the ram total, no way around that.

21 hours ago, Guppycur said:

Sounds harsh but is absolutely true.  Dust2death had a low poly vehicle mod but I dunno if it works in a20.

Which vehicle has that tire error?

The UVM (low poly vehicles) mod does not work for A20 and has the gameobject size issue i took a quick look at it earlier this year .    Even if the 3dfiles where extracted its would be a lot of work to fix up to 42 vehicles that Dust put in and then convert all the required xml to fit with A20.

The tire message does not affect gameplay whatsoever (I am sure it was just a white message or yellow) and with 62 vehicles in VM the error is not pointing to which vehicle is the actual problem which is not helping lol .... hopefully will be cleared by the time the next version of VM comes out .

Regards

Ragsy !!

• 1 month later...

2 hours ago, MadHatter11171 said:

Hi. Does this mod work with the current version and/or conflict with any other mods? I did as you said, started a new save game and no matter what I do it completely crashed my game. Any help is appreciated. Thank you.

image.thumb.png.0fe4c1abb7412654c9dcbd8cc3a23e5d.png

Can confirm it works in a20.6b9 just fine. As for compatibility, i just added it to Trapped In Purgatory overhaul mod, which uses 369 other mods. Started a new save and loaded into the world. The new wrecks were in place, and i was able to spawn in an Armored Cobra and drive it around. 

What seems to be your actual issue Madhatter?

What does your mods folder look like, do you have an output log so we can see where the error is happening for you. 

• 2 weeks later...
14 minutes ago, TacticalDragon89 said:

It has to be installing in my mod folder on my pc as well? I got two other mods on the server that work without needing to be there.  This is all new to me lol.

Any mod that is XML only will not need to be installed on both ends. Any mod that adds art that isn't in the vanilla game does require being installed on both ends.

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/12/2022 at 9:53 PM, DarthLarzz said:

So i'm using the mod launcher, but the older one, do i have to update to the new mod launcher in order to get it to see i put the vehicle madness mod into my mod folder? or is there a fix or way to install it

I am sorry for late reply ,  I see you have been speaking with Sphereii in the modding discord ... hope you got a solution.  

regards

Ragsy!!

• 2 weeks later...