Vehicle Madness for A21

Ragsy 2145

On 1/22/2024 at 3:08 PM, DumbGuy64 said:

Sorry if I missed a double post but I could not find anything on the stats of the cars like if they are a (gas hog) and eat all your gas fast, just stats I know you can look up how fast and how much they hold in game but did someone out there do a statistics on the vehicles 

No definitive chart has ever been done as the some of vehicles have been changed / replaced from the first release way back in A17,   they will keep changing for each alpha that Vehicle Madness is around ( Models either updated or replaced with new vehicles).   This project sort of grew from 26 vehicles in early days to 67 now for A21.

If anyone wants to they can document stats stuff if they like and get due credit but it may be a massive job now.

Regards

Ragsy!!

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/17/2024 at 8:20 PM, Cr0wst0rm said:

Why don't you call the modded flatout 2 malice malice but maruader instead? Why not show the game some respect :) Its being played online to this very day. It's a very nice piece of software.

I only ever played the original flatout but yeah that is something if game is still being played online today wow. 

I will change the name in a future update ;).

Regards

Ragsy!!

• 2 weeks later...

Please help me with installing the mod. Playing with the mod Revenharst.  When choosing repair tools for example "Big_Buggy_restoration_tool" or any other "restoration_tool" .

Error 

Error while updating window group crafting

object reference not set to an instance of an object

5 hours ago, General said:

Please help me with installing the mod. Playing with the mod Ravenhearst.  When choosing repair tools for example "Big_Buggy_restoration_tool" or any other "restoration_tool" .

Error 

Error while updating window group crafting

object reference not set to an instance of an object