I find it very therapeutic to club zombies in the head with a baseball bat

ElCabong

Especially after I get home from work.

Can't make up my mind which mod I like the best. The one with protruding stakes is good, the barbed wire mod it's nice, the chain mod is nice, the burning mod is nice except it should set more zombies on fire than it does. I really can't decide which one's better than the other. It's more about aesthetics.

Are baseball bats a strength build? I love bows but it's time to start something different.

55 minutes ago, ElCabong said:

Especially after I get home from work.

Can't make up my mind which mod I like the best. The one with protruding stakes is good, the barbed wire mod it's nice, the chain mod is nice, the burning mod is nice except it should set more zombies on fire than it does. I really can't decide which one's better than the other. It's more about aesthetics.

Are baseball bats a strength build? I love bows but it's time to start something different.

Baseball bats are better then the axes, imo, because even without the weighted head or chain mod, it seems that I knock them down, or back more.  It may just be the animation or perhaps a book I've read, but I enjoy using baseball bats too.

9 hours ago, FA_Q2 said:

Sledge all the way.

When turning up horde night to 32+ the AOE knockdown is damn near a necessity :D

Sledge is also good for looting poi's as it can do as much block damage as a pickaxe on metal, and you can get it to 1 shot 225 hp wooden boxes too later on, so you never have to switch to a fire axe/pickaxe to open things/make a path, you just swing that sledge. Saves quickbar slots for other things when looting poi's for me. As I can leave the fire axe, and pickaxe in my vehicle, and just carry a shovel for those pallets of concrete/cobblestone or if I have to dig thru dirt at times. Downside is its slow swing speed and stamina costs are stupid high for almost everything in a19 even with sex t-rex level 3, its still pretty nasty.

That extra slot is a rather huge thing too.  I know I do not even have an ax late game.  Chainsaw for when I want to gather a bunch of wood - sledge for anything else.

Still keep the pick though - it is just really slow to sledge a safe open and I do not take lock pick perks.  

There is something just so satisfying about swinging a bat or a stun club at a zombies head and seeing it explode :) That "THUNK"  everytime it hits is just so satisfying xD I used to go agility but now I go str or int for my weapons because of this xD

Archived