cheating with Gyro/bug

DiamondDogs

Hello..

It is a bug related to the use of Gyro with which they fly into the bases of other players (secured base, closed)
My question is whether such use of a bug in the game is legal, as for me such frequent use of game errors for my own benefit should be punished with a ban.
I would ask that you fix this error quickly.
Thank you in advance for your quick reply.

(Sorry if this is not the right forum)

I assume I don't understand your use of the word "bug". Can you explain a bit more? The way it's coming across, it sounds like what I think the others are also reading - Flying into a "closed base" to get inside and bypass defenses. If I am reading this correctly, you can mod out the gyrocopters on your server if they are breaking your game style, forcing users to attack from the ground. Otherwise, I think you need to explain in a bit more detail. 

• 2 weeks later...

Witam, przepraszam, aby odpowiedzieć tak późno..

jak opisać jak zrobić Obawiam, że takie praktyki będą często stosowane i nie sąśmiasi!

Nie wiem, jak nazwać (błąd/oszustwo) została sprawdzony w trybie solo.

gra na jednym z serwerów na czacie, że ludzie po prostu znikają z baz. więc przyjrzałem się bliżej. więc dostałem łożyska od graczy na ich podstawie i czekałem na jeden z graczy na (podstawie kto zna taka lata możliwośćnia do latania)

oczywiście sprawa została natychmiast zgłoszona do administracji serwera, oczywiście brak reakcji. (kilka zdjęć i krótki film do aplikacji)

oczywiście, rzeczy nie zmiejsc z bazy, ale dla innych graczy

Dlatego wszyscy teraz gracze i inni, którzy nie wiedzieli, że jest do możliwe

! POLECAM BUDOWANIE BAZ POD ZIEMIĄ!

7dtd 2020-05-29 192206.jpg

7dtd 2020-05-29 192344.jpg

I'm still not quite understanding what you are trying to state. Maybe I just haven't run into this "bug". "That is why all new players and others who did not know that it is possible". I'm still under the impression that the bug is that people have the ability to fly a gyrocopter into a base, but maybe I'm  just reading this wrong. Maybe somebody else understands what you are saying better than I. If I can help, I'd be glad to but I just don't understand the question I guess.

Maybe post that video you mentioned so that we can understand better. I guess you're using google translator? Google translator is not doing a good job as of late. What's your native language? Perhaps some of us speak that language and could communicate with you through private messages in your native language and then translate here to let the others know what's actually happening.

3 minutes ago, SylenThunder said:

Also note that making your entire post in large bold text doesn't help your cause much.

In their previous post, "Hello" was bold while the rest of the text was normal. Turning a part of the text into bold format is easy. Sometimes it's as easy as clicking the B icon by accident. Removing the formatting to bring everything back to default settings is a bit harder and not quite as intuitive as changing the format for the first time. It took me a while to figure out that the icon which looks kinda like an eraser is there actually to remove formatting. And even that function works on selected text only which is not explained anywhere and so it is quite possible that less experienceed users may have difficulties using formatting functions correctly. Ultimately, for regular posts such as this one, it's best to leave formatting in its default settings, but there's always a chance that users could accidentally change formatting of their posts and then have a hard time trying to fix it. Similar thing happened to Guppy in previous forum system that we had before this new one. A part of his post was in bold just because it was affected by @ tag used to mention someone's user name which made that username bold...

Looking at the pics he isn´t talking about flying into a base the normal way. There is a ceiling. Looks like glitching trough blocks.

I assume "flying into bases" means "flying into buildings"

And tbh, does it really matter if it is written bold or not? The post stays the same. It´s not like he is using caps lock for his whole post.

Video would help a lot tough.

If you change your mind and decide to try again, we'd be glad to try and help resolve. There are plenty of modlets/tweaks that can be done to temporarily resolve most bugs and the Fun pimps are definitely wanting to fix any true "bugs" as well. 

3 hours ago, Boidster said:

We really should avoid picking on the English and formatting of people with legitimate questions, ffs.

Formatting big bold colored text is a common tactic for those who feel their works are more important than others, and MUST BE PAID ATTENTION TO RIGHT @%$*#!ING NOW.

This has been a habit in forum communities for well over 20 years. It's rude, and vulgar, and insulting to others in the community. It needs to be put to an immediate halt when it shows up, and I will do what I can to support that.  Since you guys would rather discuss my post than the subject, and the OP has opted out, we'll shut this one down.

Regarding languages, as a reminder posts should be in English.  If a poster is concerned that something won't come across in English, or has some other reason to want more than the English text, the preferred remedy is to put the same message in another language under the English version (same post), enclosed in a spoilers tag.

Archived