A19 pre-experimental testing

Hated
Message added by Hated

Thread is locked now, second wave incoming soon.

Message added by Hated

Hey guys!
We just sent out  the second wave of tester invites.
We did lock the thread because as of right now we are not looking to do another round of invites.

For A20 pre-testing we will be selecting people based on how well they report bugs during A19 experimental and stable, instead of creating a thread like this one.

So if you did not get picked, really show us your bug reporting skills as soon as experimental releases.

Steam name: Arma Rex (https://steamcommunity.com/id/armarex/)

Hours played: 1102

Started on Alpha: 15

Discord name: Arma Rex#8807

Native language: English

Operating System: Windows 10

Majority of the time I play solo, but as of recent I've been playing a lot of multiplayer with my buddies that I got into 7dtd.

As for community involvement, I am apart of the subreddit, discord server, and of course, the forums. I also participate a bit on the twitter page as well.

Steam name: Cadamier. 76561198129860070

Hours played: steam says 15k, probably about 8k

Started on Alpha:Alpha 15.6? Right before Alpha 16

Discord name: Cadamier

Native language: American English

Involvement: Forums: support, server admin stuff, Facebook, Facebook:7 Days ti die - PC by salty zombies (mostly admin type stuff). Admin of "Logans Run" server for 2 or 3 years now.

Steam name: SAiNT (http://steamcommunity.com/id/SAiNT90)

Hours played: 6,310

Started: Alpha 7

Discord name: SAiNT#8409

Native Language: English

Most of my Steam friends are other players I've met playing 7DTD, I've been an admin on servers and hosted by own. I've been an active member of the 7DTD community (mostly on Steam forums) for several years. I also have a professional background in computer networking (US Army) and have a lot of experience troubleshooting/incident reporting. I have been a tester for other games (Age of Empire II DE and Age of Empires III DE).

Steam name:TheHoboJesus

Hours played:2428

Started on Alpha: A16.4

Discord name: Hobo Jesus

I'm a small content creator who has streamed both standard and modded 7 Days to Die, I've been active in the Ravenhearst community as well as referring to myself as "The Unofficial Chairman" of 7D2D due to my collecting and protecting of chairs in the game.

Steam name: Zuggy81

Hours played: 1200

Stared on Alpha: A18.3

Discord name: Zuggy#3129

I play on PVP NORTH best server on all of 7d

i want to help stop cheaters im sick of the xraying, duping, render exploiting

Server ip 50.2.185.18

game port 41321

admin Grampa Minion

Survivors, Avoiders, and Maniacs!

Since a lot of people are sitting at home and are looking to kill some time, we would like to offer you guys a chance to bite A19's bugs before they even arrive on EXP.

You will need to be able to communicate in english. Broken, fluid, native speaker, avid learner, as long as you can describe an issue, you are fine, fear not.

Builds are coming regularly, having to start up to over several times a day should not be an issue, if you are interested.

For communication we will provide a discord server where you can report bugs, talk to other people and maybe catch some of the QA team by chance.

Here is what we would need from you:

Steam name:

Hours played:

Started on Alpha:

Discord name:

Native language:

Hours played and community involvement will be big factors counting towards an invite.

Steam Name: MasterDoukyou

Hours Played: on Steam 3521, Pre steam add another 2000+

Started Alpha: 1

Discord name: EvilestOverlord#1446

Native Language: English

Bring it on I love testing this game.

Archived