I was in the trader selling stuff and a dog attacked me

ElCabong

I was at 60% health and thought sure I was dead especially when he started me bleeding but I had my first aid bandage ready. When I hit him in the head with my wood club he turned around and ran away and got stuck in some furniture or acted like he was stuck. Quit moving for some reason.

At that point I really didn't want to hurt him because he was acting like a normal dog.

But I needed food.

Still feel bad about it.

step #1 when you enter the trader:

shut the door behind you

Yep this. I don't know how many times I see people just go in and leave the doors hanging open for anything to come following them in. Do it not just to save yourself, but to keep the traders from getting killed as well.

Yep this. I don't know how many times I see people just go in and leave the doors hanging open for anything to come following them in. Do it not just to save yourself, but to keep the traders from getting killed as well.

In Alpha 16 I had a trader where it was pointless to close the door because a part of the fence was missing. Any zombie could walk right in. :)

Now I am convinced that the dog closed the door after he came in. I regret killing him even more now. good doogie

If it makes you feel any better, I had a stupid bird follow me into the trader the other day. And yes, all the doors were closed behind me. It might have just been a case of the stupid bird acting like a stupid bird....but I'm glad I killed that damn stupid bird.

If it makes you feel any better, I had a stupid bird follow me into the trader the other day. And yes, all the doors were closed behind me. It might have just been a case of the stupid bird acting like a stupid bird....but I'm glad I killed that damn stupid bird.

That happened to me this morning. God I hate them buzzards. They're a great source of feathers and bones though. I think I started my 2 square farm with the rotten flesh from buzzards.

That happened to me this morning. God I hate them buzzards. They're a great source of feathers and bones though. I think I started my 2 square farm with the rotten flesh from buzzards.

I think maybe someone was playing Morrowind and looked at the Cliff Racers and said: "You know what? That would be a cool idea!"

Personally I'm trying to drive them into extinction in Navezgane.

I think maybe someone was playing Morrowind and looked at the Cliff Racers and said: "You know what? That would be a cool idea!"

That is EXACTLY how I feel. They took a monster that is so annoying that it dominated internet mems in that area for a long time and then tried to one up it.

That is EXACTLY how I feel. They took a monster that is so annoying that it dominated internet mems in that area for a long time and then tried to one up it.

It's funny, in another thread someone else compared buzzards to Cliff Racers but in the opposite context; as in, "Buzzards are a PITA, but at least they're not as bad as Cliff Racers!".

Plus, if buzzards were modeled after CRs, there would be a 90% chance you wouldn't get any resources from them. I savescummed like a mofo just to loot a single Racer Plume.

It's funny, in another thread someone else compared buzzards to Cliff Racers but in the opposite context; as in, "Buzzards are a PITA, but at least they're not as bad as Cliff Racers!".

Plus, if buzzards were modeled after CRs, there would be a 90% chance you wouldn't get any resources from them. I savescummed like a mofo just to loot a single Racer Plume.

LOL.

Worse or better, they are at least comparable in the annoyance category. Hell, I have like 4000 feathers. I would rather run into zombie bears. :/

Archived