Curse of Anubis - CoA - Prefabs

Andyjoki

thanks gup.

Im working towards an a18 update. Probably wont update the Mod in a17.

I started redoing my 2nd prefab" TheSphinx". The next Version will have 2 POIs (pyramid/Sphinx)

The Pyramid will have its own Boss - The Pharao

The Sphinx will have also a specific Boss - Anubis

I have included many new Traps and things which will make it much harder.

Then i did this new PyramidTemple which can be found in the POI´s to get AncientStones to upgrade Ancient Weapons.

...yea i also been working on many new weapons and weapon mods :)

[video=youtube_share;N0klIoPFoDM]https://youtu.be/N0klIoPFoDM

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

**updated the Download Link and fixxed a Bug in Buffs.xml

Looks great,but i have no idea how to install it,could any one tell me how to install it please,i would really appreciate it :smile-new:

i will do proper Description over the next days. You need the DMT-TOOL to patch the 0-SpherellCoreScripts into the game. After you´ve done that its just drag and drop .

You unzip my files to your 7dtddirectory/Mods Folder and it should be ready to play.

For instructions on how to use DMT or the core script head over to the appropriate forum linked at the first page of Curse of Anubis

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Fixes:

-With the next Update there will be some improvements of some Entity. Animations and Textures are now better. (no more cloth going through the mesh and things like that)

- AnubisNew Version

- PharaohNew Version

- improved Snakescorpion Textures

-The upgradable Pyramid with 3 Pieces has a complete new Texture and looks much better.

NEW STUFF:

- Katana

- 2 new Axe Models

- A Demonic Spear Scythe dropped from new Entity

- New Entity ( SkullWarrior )

- A new Nest Spawner Block for Creatures.

Probably aded:

- Survivor who can be found in the POI´s . Can be hired. Has custom quests and fights on your side. Can do stuff for you etc.

-->

Want see more stuff in the Future? Go reply and make suggestions on which things to add next.

• 3 weeks later...
Its not updated for A18.3. I think thats why there are errors.

I prolly update the Mod this Weekend.

I am looking forward to it!

I dont know if this is only for 18.1. I tried adding this mod to 18.2. But got an error about not finding pageflip unity3d file in resources. The quests seemed to work and the creatures, but when I get the quest to go to the sphinx or pyramid, it doesnt work and it says no location for this quest. I found the prefab sphinx, but dunno if that was added from the compopack 42 and only normal zombies spawned inside. It may be that I need to add it in the rwgmixer manually. Ancient Shield recipe seems to not work either with 18.2.

Wanna get this to work so bad, but guess I'll have to wait for your 18.3 version. :) This mod looks insanely fun!

Edited by Robeloto (see edit history)

I dont know if this is only for 18.1. I tried adding this mod to 18.2. But got an error about not finding pageflip unity3d file in resources.

Thats because CoA is only available for 18.1. never updated to 18.2. I fixed Pagflips in A18.3 and also quests and things should work if the right prefabs are loaded

The quests seemed to work and the creatures, but when I get the quest to go to the sphinx or pyramid, it doesnt work and it says no location for this quest. I found the prefab sphinx, but dunno if that was added from the compopack 42 and only normal zombies spawned inside. It may be that I need to add it in the rwgmixer manually.

Yea could be the compopack. I see it has an old "vanilla" version of the Sphinx. Of corse it has no custom entity/blocks or any other things :)

I´d say delete it and add the sphinx and the pyramid prefab manual to the rwgmixer.

--> I´ll update in few hours

Thats because CoA is only available for 18.1. never updated to 18.2. I fixed Pagflips in A18.3 and also quests and things should work if the right prefabs are loaded

Yea could be the compopack. I see it has an old "vanilla" version of the Sphinx. Of corse it has no custom entity/blocks or any other things :)

I´d say delete it and add the sphinx and the pyramid prefab manual to the rwgmixer.

--> I´ll update in few hours

Nice! I am waiting then before I start up a new world. I really wanna play this! NOW! Hheheh :D

:)

Dropbox link is updated and everything is working with A18.3 now

Have Fun

_______

With the update it is also required to have "SphereII NPC Dialog Windows" besides 0-SphereIICoreScripts

Nice! If I want this to be generated through NitroGenMap, what should I add in the Nitrogen prefablist? Seeing how many prefabs starts with xcustom, should I name it xcustom_EgyptSphinx and xcustom_EgyptPyramid, and seems every prefab has numbers after them like this:

xcostum_AltenburgCastle(by_Horst),ANY;COMMERCIAL;DOWNTOWN;INDUSTRIAL;RESIDENTIALNEW;RESIDENTIALOLD;RESIDENTIAL,0,-4,156,50,95,alone;unique

Edited by elaola (see edit history)

Nice! If I want this to be generated through NitroGenMap, what should I add in the Nitrogen prefablist? Seeing how many prefabs starts with xcustom, should I name it xcustom_EgyptSphinx and xcustom_EgyptPyramid, and seems every prefab has numbers after them like this:

xcostum_AltenburgCastle(by_Horst),ANY;COMMERCIAL;DOWNTOWN;INDUSTRIAL;RESIDENTIALNEW;RESIDENTIALOLD;RESIDENTIAL,0,-4,156,50,95,alone;unique

No, that is not how you do it. Use the Prefablistgenerator

EgyptPyramid,any,3,-28,80,63,88,smalltown;alone;cave

EgyptSphinx,any,2,-40,109,80,118,smalltown;alone;cave

Should be right. And add ;unique at the end if you only want to spawn 1 of each I think.

I am so looking forward to play this Andy btw. Really great work with this mod! Cannot imagine how long you have worked with this. Was going to play yday, but one of my friends could not build any mod with the DMT tool, so next time we are playing I am maybe going to try to just copy/paste my 7 days folder over his and see if that could work instead. ^^

Edit: I just have to add that I am encountering some strange problems with the listen server vs dedicated. I tried generating a world on nitrogen with the EgyptSphinx and EgyptPyramid, then I start singleplayer on that world and give myself the quests to test them out. The quests for the Sphinx and the Pyramid works fine and they show the distance to the location. But if I load up the exact same world on dedicated server(same pc btw). The game says there is no location and it says 0, 0, 0. The solution was to give myself the quests on singleplayer first. Give quest quest_TheSphinx5 and 9 and exit. Then I start the dedicated server with that player save and it works. I can't understand why the dedicated server cannot find the location of the quests. It works in singleplayer so why not on dedi?

Edited by Robeloto (see edit history)

I dont know how Nitrogen works. never used it. Thats why i cant help with that.

One thing i know is: Dont rename the Prefabs. The Quests which refers to the Prefabs are using the names ( EgyptSphinx / EgyptPyramid).

If you rename the Prefabs the quests will not find any Prefabs.

And add ;unique at the end if you only want to spawn 1 of each I think.

Thats cool. maybe ill look into Nitrogen in the future

I am so looking forward to play this Andy btw. Really great work with this mod! Cannot imagine how long you have worked with this. Was going to play yday, but one of my friends could not build any mod with the DMT tool, so next time we are playing I am maybe going to try to just copy/paste my 7 days folder over his and see if that could work instead. ^^

Edit: I just have to add that I am encountering some strange problems with the listen server vs dedicated. I tried generating a world on nitrogen with the EgyptSphinx and EgyptPyramid, then I start singleplayer on that world and give myself the quests to test them out. The quests for the Sphinx and the Pyramid works fine and they show the distance to the location. But if I load up the exact same world on dedicated server(same pc btw). The game says there is no location and it says 0, 0, 0. The solution was to give myself the quests on singleplayer first. Give quest quest_TheSphinx5 and 9 and exit. Then I start the dedicated server with that player save and it works. I can't understand why the dedicated server cannot find the location of the quests. It works in singleplayer so why not on dedi?

Since i dont have a 7dtd Server i could not test things on an mutliplayer environment but i will talk to SphereII. Maybe its something wrong with his scripts.

I know that custom entity Attacks just got fixed a few days ago. Before they did not attack on servers. This should work now.

so..ill look into this but for now i cant help with quests not refering to the position on servers.