(A21) bdubyah's modlets

bdubyah

On 9/16/2023 at 11:52 AM, Nerhesi said:

Quick question: 

Are there any stackable permanent attribute upgrades? Even if it is just late end game or Tier 5+ POIs... or are we limited to only +1 permanent increase per attribute through the minifigures?

There are clothing like glasses and stuff for each attribute, and you can find SPIFSAL books rarely in loot or as a potential quest tier reward.

Pushing a Wasteland update with some fixes. There have been a few POIs that needed to be renamed due to vanilla adding some with the same names. I don't think this should break your saves, but it will throw errors on the missing POIs. New game recommended, but that's your call. Make backups just in case!

-----WL FIXED/CHANGED-----
!!!EAC MUST BE OFF!!!

Game Version: 21.1
Wasteland Version: 21.1.1.1

-Mod Dependencies: 
SCore v.21.1.39.1623+
NPCmod v.21.1.0.6+
FullautoLauncher v.1.2.0
RandomMainmenuBackground v1.0.1

-Added: 
-Changed: Bumped 50 cal damage a bit 
-Changed: Can now use mag extender on AS-50
-Fixed: Mutant and Power Armor NPCs had wrong supa sledge hold animations
-Fixed: Laser attachment on custom guns missing materials
-Fixed: NPCs with rocket launcher not using correct animations
-Fixed: Repairable vehicles almost nonexistent due to TFP using new helpers in POIs
-Fixed: Repairable vehicles not showing their stage when looking at them

2 hours ago, hiloboys said:

The Repairable Vehicles, would I need to start a new game to see them? Or are they gonna replace vehicles that already exist?

It wouldn't hurt, but most of them will be in POIs so if you are doing quests you should start seeing them I think. Or when visiting places for the first time they could show up.  There is still a chance to see them in the wilderness areas outside of POIs though. They just changed most POIs to use new helper blocks so I had to add mine to those. But biomes still use the old block. 

Hi i want Know how repair car??? I have all the necessary parts for car repair, but writes that there is no such part in the inventory what to do?

20 hours ago, bdubyah said:

It wouldn't hurt, but most of them will be in POIs so if you are doing quests you should start seeing them I think. Or when visiting places for the first time they could show up.  There is still a chance to see them in the wilderness areas outside of POIs though. They just changed most POIs to use new helper blocks so I had to add mine to those. But biomes still use the old block. 

image.png.9010169ce97fbf4eca18d5312e175e12.png

25 minutes ago, trigamingid said:

Yes! all is in the The Waste Land mods folder.

So you are using Khaine's separate 60 slow bag mod? It is already included in Wasteland.

If that isn't the issue, post up an actual log file and I can see what's going on.

30 minutes ago, PorkyBunbuns said:

Uh am i suppose to be missing my recipes? I loaded everything up and boom get into game, allocate points only to find out i can't craft because  my crafting menu is blank

Yes, I removed the entire crafting menu...

No, but seriously, I need a log file to even begin to know what's going on. Please bring it with you when you have issues so I can get directly to helping you rather than having to make this post in the middle. Helps us both out. :)

20 hours ago, JustCallMeKD said:

I have a question about the wasteland mod, do raiders and other npcs and stuff come on the horde nights or not?

Raiders and human NPCs - No, at least not yet.
Supermutants, ghouls rad scorpions - Yes, when you get to the gamestage that triggers them.  At least they did in A20.  I haven't gotten past the 3rd horde night yet.

1. I'm loving this mod, thank you for all the hard work!

2. I can't seem to figure out how to make a bike. I have found enough books to unlock it in the crafting menu, and I did put 1 put in grease monkey, just in case. But I can't seem to craft any part of a bike in either the workbench or my own inventory. Any idea whether I've broken something or maybe missing something? 

1 hour ago, AliKat47 said:

1. I'm loving this mod, thank you for all the hard work!

2. I can't seem to figure out how to make a bike. I have found enough books to unlock it in the crafting menu, and I did put 1 put in grease monkey, just in case. But I can't seem to craft any part of a bike in either the workbench or my own inventory. Any idea whether I've broken something or maybe missing something? 

I assume you are referring to Wasteland. If so...that's a big facepalm on my part. Lol. I apparently missed reworking the vehicle crafting magazines. They won't be unlocking vehicle crafting anymore. You don't craft vehicles in Wasteland, you find repairable cars out in the world and fix them up with certain parts. I'll get the crafting mags fixed in the next update, which will likely need a new game at this point with all the changes.

Alrighty, pushing this update out.

NEEDS A NEW SAVE!

-----WL FIXED/CHANGED-----
!!!EAC MUST BE OFF!!!

Game Version: 21.1
Wasteland Version: 21.1.2.4

-Mod Dependencies: 
SCore v.21.1.56.1705+
NPCmod v.21.1.0.10+
FullautoLauncher v.1.2.2
RandomMainmenuBackground v1.0.2

-Added: Air Drops spawn enemies that will attack it(thanks to wookie for this <3)
-Added: Deathclaws, along with new resources and items(thanks to Alter for the assets <3)
-Added: Whiteriver Power Station POI
-Added: Bulk and Max Charge energy ammo types(Bulk gives you more ammo per craft, with lower damage and lower degradation. Max Charge gives you less ammo per craft but does more damage and more degradation)
-Changed: Moved vehicle repair to its own Vehicle Repair Impact Driver tool to allow it to be found earlier(it is loot/trader only)
-Changed: Added vehicle wheel harvest to more wheel deco blocks
-Changed: Added water filters to a few more loot pools
-Changed: Katana can now use the barbed wire mod
-Changed: Players can now place blocks in trader POIs(landclaims won't work)
-Changed: Several small tweaks to WL animal spawns
-Changed: Death Penalty buff made hidden again to reduce UI clutter(You can now see your current death penalty counter and time left on it in the extended player stats screen)
-Changed: WL Pipe weapons no longer break when durability hits 0
-Changed: Force Multiplier turret changed to fire much slower, but do more damage
-Changed: Supercharger can no longer be installed in Vertibird or Airship as it can makes the vehicle worse
-Changed: Vehicle mods are now unlocked by crafting magazines instead of schems
-Changed: Slight boost to base harvest chance on vehicle parts, including wheels from blocks
-Changed: Reworked energy weapons and ammo stats to more closely match their ballistic counterparts
-Changed: Shuffled energy weapon unlock order a bit
-Changed: Added some vehicle parts bundles to certain quest rewards
-Changed: Car Battery crafting removed
-Changed: Swapped Big Rocket spawns to sleepers for Rad Cats and normal trader spawn block for Johnny to try and fix spawning on servers
-Fixed: Made sure all traders have correct helper to ensure chance of usable workstations
-Fixed: Adjusted Johnny's prices to be in line with other traders
-Fixed: Vehicle crafting magazines still unlocked vehicles
-Fixed: Most custom animals had missing normals
-Fixed: Dark Drifter weapon and animation issues
-Fixed: Could hit the Drifter and aggro him
-Fixed: A few repairable vehicle blocks still missing their name display
-Fixed: Water Bucket gotten from T1 farming bundle not being usable(thanks Alter <3)
-Fixed: Fish Spear missing mesh
-Fixed: Cattleprod updated to fix charging/effect issues
-Fixed: Couple food recipes missing unlock in progression
-Fixed: Gauss Rifle was set to break when durability hits 0
-Fixed: Rebalanced weapons tier/rng damage bonuses to line up with A21 vanilla
-Fixed: Armor unlocks were wrong
-Fixed: Mutant textures were too dark
-Fixed: Custom nurse zombie had fire particles at their feet
-Fixed: Cleaned up flame placement from Burning Shaft mod on all custom melee weapons that allow it
-Fixed: Baton has spikes on it by default

Edited by bdubyah (see edit history)

Hiya.  We started new world with the new updated mod (21.1.2.3) and ran into the NullReferenceException issue.  I have been scrutinizing the log file but I cannot see any log entries prior to this event that look out of place that might have triggered it, so I don't know if this is their install or what, but just thought I would share.

1 hour ago, Mohrdain said:

Hiya.  We started new world with the new updated mod (21.1.2.3) and ran into the NullReferenceException issue.  I have been scrutinizing the log file but I cannot see any log entries prior to this event that look out of place that might have triggered it, so I don't know if this is their install or what, but just thought I would share.

Need a log to be able to help...

Just want to start of by saying thank you for this mod. Really enjoy it so far when things are working ok. Not sure if this is a server issue or client issue but sometimes missions will start then the POI wont refresh. Also had issues where the radiated zombie showed up and started taking my health. I ran away until my health stopped draining. Then ran back and all the zombies were gone and i couldnt clear the mission. Unfortunately I reset the server completely thinking it was something wrong with my settings or something. With the new server save some of the same things are starting to happen. What do you need me to upload so I can figure out what im doing wrong? https://docs.google.com/document/d/e/2PACX-1vSALRPVVBdPLhKaFUAC4bOCdLtFn-pF6cEDV5ElWArRNB1Jgci6quzXfCc88ZOIY98ORmdgYuysy_tG/pub

Edit: Forgot to mention wasteland mod a21.1

Edited by silvers4640 (see edit history)

hi i got problem when i start that mods i got in console errors in spam, i dont have EAC and i played many mods does this need another download? it load prop somehow but when starting game it goes creating player and spam in console without any use

9 hours ago, Furkys said:

hi i got problem when i start that mods i got in console errors in spam, i dont have EAC and i played many mods does this need another download? it load prop somehow but when starting game it goes creating player and spam in console without any use

Not really giving me a lot of info here...

What mod of mine are you using? What errors are you having? Link me your log file and maybe I can actually help you.

15 hours ago, silvers4640 said:

Just want to start of by saying thank you for this mod. Really enjoy it so far when things are working ok. Not sure if this is a server issue or client issue but sometimes missions will start then the POI wont refresh. Also had issues where the radiated zombie showed up and started taking my health. I ran away until my health stopped draining. Then ran back and all the zombies were gone and i couldnt clear the mission. Unfortunately I reset the server completely thinking it was something wrong with my settings or something. With the new server save some of the same things are starting to happen. What do you need me to upload so I can figure out what im doing wrong? https://docs.google.com/document/d/e/2PACX-1vSALRPVVBdPLhKaFUAC4bOCdLtFn-pF6cEDV5ElWArRNB1Jgci6quzXfCc88ZOIY98ORmdgYuysy_tG/pub

Edit: Forgot to mention wasteland mod a21.1

I skimmed through that log, nothing really stands out. There was an EAI error at one point, I tried to repro it and couldn't yet, but that shouldn't really cause the issues you are having. So not sure really.