(A21) bdubyah's modlets

bdubyah

3 hours ago, bdubyah said:

I just tested it and it seems to work for me. In this pic I maxed out Early Bird to get 3 levels of Agility, and used the statue for a fourth level:

This is what it looks like for me with an agility statue and Early Bird maxxed out:

What da att.PNG

Hy, Sorry my english is not so good. I understand you right? After I post this you changed something in the file?

Bevore I replace the hole Wasteland Folder, can I switchone file with the file you changed now? What for a file I must switch? Is it the entityclasses.xml ?

Thanks a lot for help. The Mod is great! And I don´t wand to play without it.

best regards

I am building a Map at this moment. I don´t need to make a new map or? I can use the old map after chang it, or?

Best regards

5 hours ago, Ru Melin said:

Hy, Sorry my english is not so good. I understand you right? After I post this you changed something in the file?

Bevore I replace the hole Wasteland Folder, can I switchone file with the file you changed now? What for a file I must switch? Is it the entityclasses.xml ?

Thanks a lot for help. The Mod is great! And I don´t wand to play without it.

best regards

I am building a Map at this moment. I don´t need to make a new map or? I can use the old map after chang it, or?

Best regards

If possible I would wait for v21.1.2.7 as there are some POI changes that would work best with a fresh save, as well as the fixed sleepers. I hope to push that update tonight if nothing else pops up. 

22 hours ago, Wrought said:

This is what it looks like for me with an agility statue and Early Bird maxxed out:

What da att.PNG

Do you know how to use F3 when in DM mode to check player buffs? If you could get me a screenshot of your active buffs that might help. 

Type dm in the console, close the console and hit F3. Check the box PLY and it should open a panel on the right side showing your buffs and cvars. Post a pic of that here if you can. 

Thanks , I will wait to start the new game after your update. But work on the map to use your POIs in this actually version is ok, right? The POI Name don´t differ so it is not a problem when I don´t start a new save game yet, or?

Best regards and thanks for this great support!!!!!!

2 hours ago, Ru Melin said:

Thanks , I will wait to start the new game after your update. But work on the map to use your POIs in this actually version is ok, right? The POI Name don´t differ so it is not a problem when I don´t start a new save game yet, or?

Best regards and thanks for this great support!!!!!!

There are some POIs changed and 1 removed so I'd grab this update before doing anything. :)

This update needs a new game to be safe!

!!!EAC MUST BE OFF!!!

Game Version: 21.1
Wasteland Version: 21.1.2.7

-Mod Dependencies: 
SCore v.21.1.97.930+
NPCmod v.21.1.0.13+
FullautoLauncher v.1.2.2
RandomMainmenuBackground v1.0.2

-----WL FIXED/CHANGED-----

-Changed: Traders swapped back to SCore spawn blocks to prevent them from respawning
-Changed: New Age Cowboy now controls the crit chance with energy ammo. Can look at the ammo itself to see your current chance
-Changed: Changed Chemist values to be a bit less OP(now each level is +20% duration)
-Changed: Beo 50 has different material from the legendary version now
-Changed: Tinted Vehicle Repair Impact Driver green so it matches icon and looks different from the normal one
-Changed: Find POI quest notes swapped back to SCore xml since RandomPOIGoTo is bugged on dedicated servers atm
-Changed: Reworked both bombshelter POIs to try and make the sleepers a bit better(will be doing this to more NPC POIs as I have time)
-Changed: Made pine forest more dense, snow slightly more dense
-Changed: Increased biome spawns(2x)
-Fixed: Add-Free had some incorrect cvars(may have not been working properly)
-Fixed: Some vanilla drugs weren't swapped to use Chemist perk
-Fixed: Removed remnants of prison_02 POI and it is now prison_04 to not conflict with new vanilla POI(this may cause some issues on existing worlds so make backups or don't update!)
-Fixed: Several weapons iron and reflex sights were off
-Fixed: Raider sleeper group names weren't changed in POIs(should fix the no enemies spawning in these POIs)
-Fixed: Custom zombies using better shader and shouldn't be overly dark at night/inside POIs
-Fixed: Deathclaw egg localization missing
-Fixed: Snowberry harvest was the seed, not the food
-Fixed: Several blocks not showing HP when hitting them (may still be more)
-Fixed: Raging Nerd 4&5 weren't giving health bonus on kills properly
-Fixed: Some foods had wrong cook times
-Fixed: Super Vegetable Stew recipe missing
-Fixed: Anvil unlock level was incorrect

Good morning,

thanks for the update!

My map is cloth to finished so that I can start soon. I worked on it 2 weeks every day and often in night. So I hope that I don´t must make a new Map.

So please let me ask you and forgive me my questions.

1.) Is it right, that I only must delete the Prison from your Mod on my map and than use the new updatet Version of your Mod "the Wasteland" and than place the prison again?

2.) The Trader on my map I don´t must delete or? You wrote in the update that there are Blocks changed.

3.) You must all POIs change to make the melee sleepers active? Hu.... a lot of work. I had the hope that there is a progression xml to change and it works. You have my fully respect!! And a lot of thanks that you make this job!!!

Best regards.

11 hours ago, Ru Melin said:

Good morning,

thanks for the update!

My map is cloth to finished so that I can start soon. I worked on it 2 weeks every day and often in night. So I hope that I don´t must make a new Map.

So please let me ask you and forgive me my questions.

1.) Is it right, that I only must delete the Prison from your Mod on my map and than use the new updatet Version of your Mod "the Wasteland" and than place the prison again?

2.) The Trader on my map I don´t must delete or? You wrote in the update that there are Blocks changed.

3.) You must all POIs change to make the melee sleepers active? Hu.... a lot of work. I had the hope that there is a progression xml to change and it works. You have my fully respect!! And a lot of thanks that you make this job!!!

Best regards.

I didn't have to edit the POIs for the sleepers, thankfully. At least not for that issue. There was an issue where I had changed the sleeper group names for the raiders, but that was a pretty simple mass replace in N++.

Yeah, remove prison_02 from my mod, as it is now called prison_04 since vanilla added their own prison_02. The reason I said it may cause issues is I believe if you made a world with my mod it would use my prison_02 POI as it overrides vanilla. But if you remove if from my mod it would try and use the vanilla prison_02, which I'm pretty sure is much bigger than the old POI. So I don't know if it will spawn half the new POI, or just leave an empty space.

It may be fine to leave them, as I would imagine when you start a new game on the map it will update the POIs, and they didn't change shape or anything like that. I would check out what Ohm_Depot looks like now as it had a super weird rotation issue, so not sure what that may do to existing worlds. Might be fine though. Most of what I did would need a new save, but using an existing map should be okay. Even just resetting regions in a current game would likely fix it. It's just easier to disclaimer that a new game is needed so if something does break, it isn't my fault. Lol.

Edited by bdubyah (see edit history)

On 11/7/2023 at 4:27 PM, bdubyah said:

If possible I would wait for v21.1.2.7 as there are some POI changes that would work best with a fresh save, as well as the fixed sleepers. I hope to push that update tonight if nothing else pops up. 

Do you know how to use F3 when in DM mode to check player buffs? If you could get me a screenshot of your active buffs that might help. 

Type dm in the console, close the console and hit F3. Check the box PLY and it should open a panel on the right side showing your buffs and cvars. Post a pic of that here if you can. 

The console returns, "Denying command 'dm'...." and F3 doesn't do anything after that.

18 hours ago, bdubyah said:

Assuming you are on a server? Can you give yourself admin access?

Ok, I was able to get admin access and it doesn't show a buffattribute for agility.  I think what happened was I picked up a statue that I thought I had used because it didn't have the option to use it, but somebody else probably had used it.  Sorry for the false alarm.

1 hour ago, Wrought said:

Ok, I was able to get admin access and it doesn't show a buffattribute for agility.  I think what happened was I picked up a statue that I thought I had used because it didn't have the option to use it, but somebody else probably had used it.  Sorry for the false alarm.

Ah, yeah. If you grab one and it isn't a bundle you can open it has already been used.

New update, fixing several weapon attachment issues as well as several POI loot/sleeper issues.

New save recommended, but shouldn't be required. Several POI changes though so either reset their regions or quest them to update them on current saves. As always, make a backup first!

!!!EAC MUST BE OFF!!!

Game Version: 21.1
Wasteland Version: 21.1.2.81

-Mod Dependencies: 
SCore v.21.1.97.930+
NPCmod v.21.1.0.13+
FullautoLauncher v.1.2.2
RandomMainmenuBackground v1.0.2

-----WL FIXED/CHANGED-----

-Changed: Expanded attachments on several weapons(some can use reflex, laser sight, etc)
-Fixed: Several weapon attachments(mostly laser sight stuff) mesh/visual issue
-Fixed: Reflex sight off on some weapons
-Fixed: Several POI issues(sleepers, loot, etc)
-Fixed: Tweaked textures on Nuka/Robo/OD crates so they look better
-Fixed: Dll file was old one by mistake(this will fix water buckets from farm bundles and enemies spawning around supply drops)
-Fixed: Thompson visual issue with extended or drum mags

Edited by bdubyah (see edit history)

30 minutes ago, Phoenixshade35 said:

I just discovered your mod today and im having some major issues getting it to work, i downloaded all the files it says on the page for it, but it refuses to boot up at all, i just keep getting a bunch of errors, prefabs not being able to load, missing character stuff, im at a loss of what to do

Find your output log and copy it to pastebin and link it here and I'll take a look. You do have correct versions of SCore and NPCcore installed?

25 minutes ago, Phoenixshade35 said:

I found a workaround, guns,nerd and steel had a mod pack that got it working

So no issue with my mod, then?

55 minutes ago, Wrought said:

Painkillers don't seem to be working for fatigue.  I know it's not supposed to work immediately, but fatigue never goes away and I have taken several painkillers.

Did you mean a concussion? You take vitamins for fatigue, not painkillers.

Good day. Seen Temreki playing this and super stoked to play. Downloaded his mod pack but having problems. Game loads just fine but screen goes black after spawning and skills menu is also blank. I read you need to spend points and then you can see but cant spend my initial 21 points. Other menus are fine like inventory, map, and such. Just skill menu. Also tried with just mod and its dependencies but game wont load that way. Grateful for any help and sorry but not very computer savy. Been modding 7d2d for years but not good at code checking and xml edits.

Also just downloaded everything this morning so should have current versions of mod and its dependent mods. 

14 hours ago, Millerbob1275 said:

Good day. Seen Temreki playing this and super stoked to play. Downloaded his mod pack but having problems. Game loads just fine but screen goes black after spawning and skills menu is also blank. I read you need to spend points and then you can see but cant spend my initial 21 points. Other menus are fine like inventory, map, and such. Just skill menu. Also tried with just mod and its dependencies but game wont load that way. Grateful for any help and sorry but not very computer savy. Been modding 7d2d for years but not good at code checking and xml edits.

Also just downloaded everything this morning so should have current versions of mod and its dependent mods. 

No idea what his mod pack changes so can't help with that. But with just SCore, NPCcore, FullAutoLauncher, RandomMainMenuBackground, and then Wasteland should work fine. Try with just those and if it doesn't work, link me to your logfile so I can take a look.

12 hours ago, suto2023 said:

I had a question about the mod. If i wanted to make the game harder by lowering the number of SPIFSAL points you get is there a way i can do that?

Check the very top of Wasteland's buffs.xml file. You'll see a 21 value there. That's how many you will start with.

8 hours ago, Wrought said:

Sorry, it was a late night.  I was using the wrong thing.  Vitamins are working.  🙄

Haha, no worries.

Is there something wrong with Deathclaw spawns? I'm level 270+, 1000+ on gamestage, and Tier 6 infestation quests.  I have not seen a single deathclaw the whole game long.  Not a single deathclaw. I've looted 2 Totally Rad legendary claws and I can't repair them.  😒