(A21) bdubyah's modlets

bdubyah

Posted (edited)
14 hours ago, BFT2020 said:

And GNS likes to even make changes to the mods he installs for content / gameplay reasons.  Not saying that is a bad thing (I do it myself), but like bdubyah stated, not a good reference point for his mods.

Best thing to do (IMHO) is to do an overhaul mod first with just that mod, to get a sense of the mod itself and what the creator is trying to do.  After that, you can try customizing it to suit your preferences and desires.

Damnit - I was hoping this post would push it to the next page and get rid of the wall of text on page 75  😏

Yeah, and I understand it from his side. But when he is introducing my mod to tons of new people a disclaimer or something clear would be nice. I know he had links to all of them, but people still look at it as his "Wasteland series" so they think my mod has everything they see in his vids. Just lead to several confused/frustrated people that didn't know the difference.

EDIT: Yay, got a new page finally! 😂

Edited by bdubyah (see edit history)

Why am I having this urge to pull a Bart Simpson???

"I will not fill up the blackboard with writing.  I will not fill up the blackboard with writing.  I will not fill up the blackboard with writing.  I will not fill up the blackboard with writing.  I will not fill up the blackboard with writing.  I will not fill up the blackboard with writing.  I will not fill up the blackboard with writing.  I will not fill up the blackboard with writing.  I will not fill up the blackboard with writing...."

• 2 weeks later...

Just pushed an update for Wasteland. Save safe, as far as I can tell. Enjoy! :)

!!!EAC MUST BE OFF!!!

Game Version: 21.2
Wasteland Version: 21.2.2.6

-Mod Dependencies: 
SCore v.21.2.101.931+
NPCmod v.21.1.0.20+
FullautoLauncher v.1.2.2
RandomMainmenuBackground v1.0.2

-----WL FIXED/CHANGED-----

-Added: Powered versions of shutters and cellar doors(unlocked with craftingElectrician)(can upgrade them from wood->iron->steel like the normal ones)
-Added: Mk.2 versions of the auto turret, electric fence post, and blade trap(unlocked with craftingTraps)(can be used to upgrade already placed regular versions to Mk.2s)
-Added: Mk.2 tripwire posts and relays(unlocked with craftingElectrician)(can be used to upgrade already placed regular versions to Mk.2s)
-Added: Steel darts for the dart trap
-Added: Scout scream now gives temp debuff
-Added: Several new rock/boulder and stump deco assets
-Changed: Dew Collectors now produce murky water
-Changed: Added particles to Industrial Generator when running
-Changed: Swapped mutant hounds to use Mutant faction so they don't aggro on normal mutants
-Changed: Gave both Chainlink Gates 2500 HP
-Changed: Slightly reduced chance of working vehicles spawning
-Fixed: Fixed low HP on Atom Coupe
-Fixed: Industrial Generator recipe called for wrong tool
-Fixed: Industrial Generator missing its sound
-Fixed: Some missing icons in Crafting Skills
-Fixed: questFindCemetery pointed to wrong POI
-Fixed: Journal tip when picking up generic vehicle parts was incorrect
-Fixed: Chainlink double door repaired with wood
-Fixed: Regular Drowned zombies had incorrect materials making them look like radiateds

Am I missing some documentation somewhere or is this kind of the best place to get it? I can't figure out where I got Nuclear Material, but I need more for anti-radiation meds, so trying to figure out how I go about getting more 😕 

On 4/17/2024 at 1:06 AM, Grurim said:

Am I missing some documentation somewhere or is this kind of the best place to get it? I can't figure out where I got Nuclear Material, but I need more for anti-radiation meds, so trying to figure out how I go about getting more 😕 

You can harvest it from most radiated creatures, like scorpions and deathclaws. You also harvest it from radiated blocks found in POIs. It's also a rare drop from most entites, like radiated zombies and mutants. Traders also have a chance to sell a few.

Pushed a small update to Wasteland, just a few fixes.

!!!EAC MUST BE OFF!!!

Game Version: 21.2
Wasteland Version: 21.2.2.61

-Mod Dependencies: 
SCore v.21.2.101.931+
NPCmod v.21.1.0.20+
FullautoLauncher v.1.2.2
RandomMainmenuBackground v1.0.2

-----WL FIXED/CHANGED-----

-Fixed: Wasteland pipe shotguns were missing reloadPenalty tag
-Fixed: Legendary melee weapons were missing tags for Flurry perks
-Fixed: Katana wasn't able to be crafted higher than Q1

Hello! So I've encountered a bug it seems. Been taking a bit of a break from 7Days and now when I loaded up my save again I can't place any of the Power Armor NPCS. I've also got a Fox Companion that I can place but none of the Power Armor guys. Has something changed with how many of them you can have "active"? Cause I believe I've got close to 15 people hired and have been able to have all of them out before! :p

8 minutes ago, Eluinees said:

Hello! So I've encountered a bug it seems. Been taking a bit of a break from 7Days and now when I loaded up my save again I can't place any of the Power Armor NPCS. I've also got a Fox Companion that I can place but none of the Power Armor guys. Has something changed with how many of them you can have "active"? Cause I believe I've got close to 15 people hired and have been able to have all of them out before! :p

Now found out that the ones I can't place down has been renamed to "Stored NPC" Instead of Brotherhood Member or Rad Cat.. Hoping for a way to fix this cause I were using them to transport almost all my materials to my new base 😧

1 hour ago, Eluinees said:

Now found out that the ones I can't place down has been renamed to "Stored NPC" Instead of Brotherhood Member or Rad Cat.. Hoping for a way to fix this cause I were using them to transport almost all my materials to my new base 😧

Did you ever happen to store them inside another NPC's inventory? That seems to bug them out. And I capped total hires at 2 a while back. So that may be an issue, but not sure if it would apply to ones already hired. What version of the mod were you on before coming back?

5 minutes ago, bdubyah said:

Did you ever happen to store them inside another NPC's inventory? That seems to bug them out. And I capped total hires at 2 a while back. So that may be an issue, but not sure if it would apply to ones already hired. What version of the mod were you on before coming back?

Ah yeah.. I filled ones inventory out completely and then stored him in the next NPC.. Not sure what version of the mod I were on, but I had downloaded it on the 9:th of March, so I doubt that much has changed! Might be the darn storing inside another NPC.. Is there any way to fix this? 😧

2 minutes ago, bdubyah said:

Not really. I mentioned it to sphereii, but doubt anything with it changes before A22/1.0. I don't think there is a way to fix it. Either just call it a loss, or use creative mode to give yourself stuff to hire more and spawn them in.

Ah crap, losing the NPC's isn't what hurts. It is all the items they were carrying.. As I just filled them out randomly by taking stuff from storage boxes and since nothing was really sorted I can't remember what was where.. Welp, will have to take a look at it then and decide 😕

Thanks a lot for the help though!